Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:18:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC and the hopes of a price surge  (Read 1070 times)
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:26:19 PM

many people want to feel the surge in bitcoin prices and hope to be able to increase prices because the current price of bitcoin is falling and makes many traders experience a lot of losses, so they must be able to rise again to restore traders' happiness.
I agree with you with the return of bitcoin prices and hopefully in the coming year all traders and investors will be able to smile again with the price hikes of bitcoin later, because there are already many traders who have suffered losses when bitcoin falls

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:36:56 AM

The current situation is quite sad and a little worried that the market will grow red. It is difficult to get full trust from investors, but there is still hope that next month will be able to rise and have a better volume.

I can only guess that most of us are monitoring the sites where the cryptocurrencies rates are shown. My friend, who has become a trader this year cannot stop to panic. We all have to calm down and be patient.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:06:51 AM

just calm down my friend, this storm will soon pass and will return first.
I saw the news on cnn.com which might make bitcoin stronger and would come back in December. Ready to hold on for us to return to skyrocketing

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:36:05 PM

The market seems to be in state of limbo right now, with a plunge in the stocks market, the crypto market isn't spared either. All hopes of a bull run in 2018 seem to be fading away and if there'll be a surge ever this year, it may just not surpass $8k and that being the highest till year end. What's your take?
My opinion is that no one can predict with certainty the future developments we can only speculate with the development of prices in the previous year, we must be able to take advantage of opportunities that we will get in investing
Alubert

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:44:36 AM

I saw the news on cnn.com which might make bitcoin stronger and would come back in December. Ready to hold on for us to return to skyrocketing

There are more users now for the Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. So the price will be higher in the future.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:08:15 AM

The market seems to be in state of limbo right now, with a plunge in the stocks market, the crypto market isn't spared either. All hopes of a bull run in 2018 seem to be fading away and if there'll be a surge ever this year, it may just not surpass $8k and that being the highest till year end. What's your take?
Now $3500 at bitcoin prices, there are still many people out there who predict prices will fall back to $1500 or more. Indeed, no one knows where the price of bitcoin will return, up and down is very flexible, most of the traders even suffered a lot of losses in the past few days. Maybe $8000 is a very high price if indeed the price of bitcoin will recover, if everyone buys bitcoin at the current price, it is certain they will get a big profit.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:11:11 AM

The soaring bitcoin is now almost an illusion, and the price of bitcoin will continue to depreciate. This has been discovered by me, so I will not buy any coins now. This time it may take three years to recover.

ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:56:44 AM

I think your forecast is too optimistic and at best we are waiting for a slowdown in the fall in prices, but not growth, there are no prerequisites for it.

cryptor47

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:12:22 AM

It seems to me the best way to invest in crypto is to buy when no one is, like right now and then just forget about it. Check coinmarketcap once per week and be patient.
Alubert

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:21:22 AM

the storm has passed. The price of BTC has already recovered from the recent lows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: