Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:34:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Future technologies  (Read 116 times)
much_word (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:49:50 PM

What do you believe will be the technologies that will make the world better and help people achieve their goals?
I think that with all the tech available today, innovation is just what we have to do to make things better.
What will be the next best tech for us?
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

What do you believe will be the technologies that will make the world better and help people achieve their goals?
I think that with all the tech available today, innovation is just what we have to do to make things better.

no doubt, blockchain will be our future technology  Smiley
LolaAnderson

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

In my opinion, it is so difficult to disscuss what technilogies will appear soon, as i'm humanitarian student.  Smiley ;)But i strongly believe that smth AWeSOME would be spread around new generation.
encester

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

In my perspective, the next best tech is how we integrate cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, AI and virtual reality. Right now,most of these are being developed independently though there are some that have integrate one or two of these technologies. Now, integrating everything all together will sounds a little complicated but it that's possible, with 5G technology also developing, a lot of innovations could be done to make things better. Also, not forgetting how these technologies can find a way to respond to climate change.
Nayem01536

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:58:31 PM

Future technologies list
Self-Driving Cars.
Clean Energy.
Virtual and Augmented Reality.
Drones and Flying Cars
SneakyLady

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:27:46 PM

Immediate future-Widespread internet use and lower prices for smartphones.

Musk's Falcon 9 project would make internet accessible from anywhere. Internet access means you aren't dependent on your country's local economy to make a living.
goldSkylark

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:14:43 AM

Future technologies list
Self-Driving Cars.
Clean Energy.
Virtual and Augmented Reality.
Drones and Flying Cars

I'll add Blockchain, robotic parts, and some sort of brain interface to your list. I think all of these will make remarkable contributions in the near future. I mean, Elon Musk thinks so too. Hve you guys heard of his Neuralink project? Musk says one could eventually be superhuman by connecting the brain to a computer. Just wow, right?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: