Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:30:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Revolution in Cardano Foundation - ADA  (Read 90 times)
mR.k0fka (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:22:21 AM

Finally!! Michael Parsons the resigned today.
 its a great day !!!
we can start moving into the right direction and build a healthy ecosystem just like planned !!!!!!!
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:48:39 AM

its a great day !!!
we can start moving into the right direction and build a healthy ecosystem just like planned !!!!!!!
Cardano has shocked everyone and there are many people who speculate that Cardano is a project that will be the main competitor for ethereum. Maybe it's not time yet and it takes time for Cardano to prove it. By the way, where did you get the news, can you give me the link.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:41:52 PM

I will be happy if you give a link about the news that you share today. Well, maybe it's time for cardano to really prove his achievements so far.
Thank you very much..
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:39:47 PM

its a great day !!!
Cardano has shocked everyone and there are many people who speculate that Cardano is a project that will be the main competitor for ethereum. Maybe it's not time yet and it takes time for Cardano to prove it. By the way, where did you get the news, can you give me the link.
Another killer of Ethereum?!))) I hear this phrase so many times, and so far no one can get close to the ecosystem of Ethereum! There are so many blockchains and Cardano is one of them, but I am sure that Ethereum will remain the best in the coming years! If, of course, Ethereum does not commit suicide))
Mabinat

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:43:16 PM

probably everyone was expecting this event so I want to congratulate all supporters of Cardano

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: