Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The problem: abandon the listing because of the bear market.  (Read 642 times)
gefander (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:14:22 AM

People you noticed, that in the last time we experiencing problems with some projects. Who break their promises. Very often I see a refusal to distribute tokens and a refusal to list on centralized exchanges and their motivation is only that the market is not bullish and that we are waiting for it to start again. I would like to discuss possible solutions for these projects here. Because some investors don't care. It is very few people who resent this behavior teams. And it is impossible to discuss this topic. So I decided that maybe here I will find like-minded people and we can come to some useful conclusion.

Because some projects still come into the market, fulfilling all of its promises. And these projects are not so few. I believe that I have the right to reproach those projects that do not fulfill their promises.

I think it's time to move on from pleasantries to business.

Or maybe here, I'll be convinced that I'm wrong. Maybe they are right and the bear is dangerous for the investor? But I think the bear can still torment the market for a long time. So as growth was large. But their expectations of a bullish market may lead to the fact that their competitors will come to this market before them and take over most of them.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:18:29 AM

People you noticed, that in the last time we experiencing problems with some projects. Who break their promises. Very often I see a refusal to distribute tokens and a refusal to list on centralized exchanges and their motivation is only that the market is not bullish and that we are waiting for it to start again. I would like to discuss possible solutions for these projects here. Because some investors don't care. It is very few people who resent this behavior teams. And it is impossible to discuss this topic. So I decided that maybe here I will find like-minded people and we can come to some useful conclusion.

Because some projects still come into the market, fulfilling all of its promises. And these projects are not so few. I believe that I have the right to reproach those projects that do not fulfill their promises.

I think it's time to move on from pleasantries to business.

Or maybe here, I'll be convinced that I'm wrong. Maybe they are right and the bear is dangerous for the investor? But I think the bear can still torment the market for a long time. So as growth was large. But their expectations of a bullish market may lead to the fact that their competitors will come to this market before them and take over most of them.

some bounty campaigns also state the reason why they are closing the market is because of the current market situation that is too low. Though, some pays the bounty hunters, many projects just leave nothing for them. I think it is a more sensible for of scam so we should be aware of it.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:38:37 PM

Present market conditions has altered various project roadmap and plans, no matter how promising a project could be, the present market condition won't make the coin to have good value. I felt demands are very short sellers are more than buyers to so extent it better to wait but if things doest change till first quarter of 2019 i don't think they will have any other choice than to list the coin.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:43:41 PM

Yes, now all the new tokens, which first appear on the stock exchange, are falling in price. However, in the future, when the market starts to recover, this token will also increase in price if the project is promising. It all depends on the project. Therefore, I do not see a particular problem if the price of a new token temporarily falls during a general market decline.
However, if the ICO team does not want its token to fall in value, it can block the movement of its tokens in our wallets for a certain time. However, we will see that the tokens are already in us and the team is not deceiving us. Then together we will expect the rise of the cryptocurrency market.

jerryspringer

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:49:59 PM

All of those "companies", don't have a running software and they would just dump their already useless tokens, into a bear market. What do you think would happen..
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:11:07 PM

It's a very bad act and I don't think it is right for the industry. All the excuses they that are giving are not reliable and they are not sufficient for them to delay listing. I bought Acorn during ICO, they delay listing since June. They just got listed yesterday and the token still don't hard. This is a free market and they should allow the market to dictate the price of any coin or token per time. The truth is that we need a new ICO model that will give investors right to be part of decisions making of any project.
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:17:31 PM

I'm not sure if this is true or not. But if this is the case then it doesn't look good for the project. I mean why would it take them long to list on the exchange because of the bearish trend? For all we know they're project failed because of the market sentiments already. Other project didn't even reach their soft cap. But this is very deceiving moved from them and they shouldn't reason out that they will delay it because of the bear market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:41:47 PM

I do not understand that you can skip the project team about this. When you participated in ISO and invested your money, the team did not sign any agreements with you regarding further listing of coins on stock exchanges. The team always writes one word “Soon” on the official telegram channel.
I will follow this topic. I wonder what the offers from people will be.
diamondroyal

Activity: 53

Repme.io

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:52:04 PM

I for one still believe any good project can do well in a bearish market. If the project actually has a thing going, it may not do as well as it should in a bull run, but it should'nt crash to the buttom because of bear market . Solid projects can also suffer from real lows amd major dumps, but this does not mean that they would not still rise up and claim their normal price in the nearest future . I belive its all about how serious the team is, than how  the market capitilization is doing.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:00:00 PM

I believe OP here talking about the successful ICO that refuses to pay the bounties and keep coming up with reason after another, not the failed ICO.
So about the projects that refuse to pay bounties and keep delays without really any good reason, I think they should get some kind of penalties.
And for the exchange part, I believe you are talking about some projects that refused to get listed, and I think it is totally up to them unless it is stated clearly in the roadmap when they will be listed.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:06:30 PM

Some projects actually list in the bear market because the more you keep waiting, delaying listing, the more investors get tired and lose confidence in the project. In essence, listing when due is necessary after ICO to prevent dumping on decentralized exchanges or unofficial trades.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:07:54 PM

You are right, now a lot of projects extend the date of issue of coins or do not want their token to be on the exchange. I myself participated in such bounty campaigns and am still waiting for payments for about a year. We can do nothing to help or wait for such projects to be active, as the market situation is really awful and the appearance of coins on the stock exchange can have a negative impact on the development of the token.
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:19:12 PM

From the companies point of view they have to do what they think is best. If they believe that in the long run the token value will be higher if they delay listing until the market takes an upturn then that's what they should do. They're still capable of proceeding with development beyond that point. There have been a few ICOs I've seen that have allowed investors to have a say in development and the release of funds, perhaps these projects are best if you want to avoid the scenario you spoke of.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:19:50 PM

It is investors right to be listed. Most of the ICO give promises to be listed after the ICO but after they see the bearish run they decide to not to be listed. I really do not believe these projects because they are not reliable. Time is changing investors idea can be changed also, I must be able to sell my coin any time I want. Even I am a long run investor, I sell my all coins whenever they do not keep their promises.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:28:07 PM

As much as some investors do not like it, the fact still rains that listing in the bear market is basically like shooting the token price with a gun, it would definitely fall. Only very few tokens has ever listed in these conditions and made profit.

2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:49:34 PM

I see there are many projects like that and if you are one of the victims then I think it's natural that you feel disappointed or even angry but as long as they haven't disappeared then I can say that they have a reason or indeed waiting for the right time to distribute and register their coins on the exchange

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Nnuego

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:06:59 PM

Projects are of different rates and the team has different levels of experience and expertise.
A super project with a standard team could pull of their olans even in the bearish market, as it is at this time that enthusiasts are looking for quality projects to hold on to.

As for the lesser projects which pushes back their timelines due to the unfavourable market, it doesn't automatically make them bad projescts. The market has been very unfavourable.

Also some scams hide behind bad market to make an exit while the project is dumping and abandon the project mid way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
gefander (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:00:53 PM

I see there are many projects like that and if you are one of the victims then I think it's natural that you feel disappointed or even angry but as long as they haven't disappeared then I can say that they have a reason or indeed waiting for the right time to distribute and register their coins on the exchange
I can say for sure that in some projects, there is no intention to deceive people, they sincerely believe that their expectation of a bullish rally will benefit everyone. You see-I have a different opinion, and I have already described my point above why I think differently. Hoping to find something that will help to convince them not to wait, that may not happen, and fully implement work plan and promises.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:08:21 PM

Well, may be the devs feel not enough secure in the circumstances of bearish market. But in my opinion, many teams are not qualified enough to be able to keep the token's price in such an economic situation.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 05:14:26 PM

Actually if you are in this time, you will decide. Listing your tokens during a bad market like this will greatly affect your tokens price as well as your company's capital.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: