Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:12:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HAVE YOU GIVEN UP ON ICOs YET?  (Read 274 times)
Kelvinikke (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 04:47:52 AM
Merited by 949miner (8)

Well don't! because not all projects are scam projects but the current situation of the market has made so many projects come to a
a stand still. Keep in mind that if they are to withdraw funds that were sent about 6 months ago when bitcoin was about $8k then they
can be withdrawing ETH which was worth $1000 US but now it will be worth $500 US. this is the main reason why most projects have slowed down but as soon as the cryptocurrency market rises you will see how projects are going to grow in the community.
Keep in mind, Not all ICOs are Scam projects. All the best in your crypto investments.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:57:51 AM

Well that's very true because the crypto market is down and so if team members are withdrawing funds for any further developments they would be using much more than they budgeted for and that can further jeorpadized the growth of the development of the project. I think team managers of the various project should communicate these reasons effectively to their communities to ensure that people don't start making claims that the project is scam.

NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:04:35 AM

Some ICOs are actually doing great despite of sharp spikes in the market. We see good developments and future applications with ICOs. But still, since majority of ICOs are turning into scam, Lots of people are losing hope. But in my case, we should never stop turning our dreams into reality.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:06:31 AM

bear market has affected every areas of crypto.It is difficult for any project to strive in this bear market and that is why many dev and team are slowing down on their decision.We just need to hope,wait and not give up.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:26:29 AM

I'm not giving up on the ICO's that I have participated especially if the devs are still active in the community telegram.
But for now, I am very, very picky as to which ICO I will participate in due to this market.
Gone are the days of 5 to 10x gains when you join an ICO  Cry
Stream41app

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:31:21 AM

I agree with this. Some projects have great potential also. You just need to do your own deep research before you do some investing. Scam ICOs just take the opportunity to trick new investors into participating to their project so all must be always cautious.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:33:00 AM

As the performance of ICOs and reputation keeps on declining due to this bearish market condition then i believed many crypto users will give up and leave this investment by next year in dismay. Hopefully the market will bounce back soon so that people will not lose their hope in which i'm very sure that its starting to crumble now.
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:42:25 AM

ICO's are becoming a nightmare especially for beginners. Its just difficult to say, despite all the research whether a particular ICO will not turn out a scam.
I never really promote regulating the market but if some regulations can help with scam ICO's, I think I will end up supporting it.
liam_mago28

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:48:31 AM

I haven't given up on them yet. Despite many scam ICOs emerging, I still believe that there are still projects that has great potential. One project I've been keeping an eye for now is NeuronChain. It gives me assurance because they have a working product already operative on mainnet.
laoou

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:58:35 AM

ICO is a tulip, very typical. In 2017 it created a miracle of cryptocurrency, but in 2018 it quickly depreciated. The future ICO may disappear, there are too many scams here. Anyone can commit fraud.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:39:32 AM

all ICOs are scams because none of them have delivered anything at all. they only received the money and went away and stopped doing any additional work. that is the definition of a scam. it has nothing to do with price of bitcoin! you are trying so hard to justify things that are not justifiable. the fact is IPO has always been a terrible idea and will always be that way and it opens up room for scamming people. ICO is a worse version of IPO which is even more scammy.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:46:41 AM

Well don't! because not all projects are scam projects but the current situation of the market has made so many projects come to a
a stand still. Keep in mind that if they are to withdraw funds that were sent about 6 months ago when bitcoin was about $8k then they
can be withdrawing ETH which was worth $1000 US but now it will be worth $500 US. this is the main reason why most projects have slowed down but as soon as the cryptocurrency market rises you will see how projects are going to grow in the community.
Keep in mind, Not all ICOs are Scam projects. All the best in your crypto investments.
Alright, that's why we must put a lot of effort to choose which is the best ico based on ouor analyzation. There are some promising icos right now which one of them have been getting a lot of support from big project just like ripple foundation. not all icos are scam and ethereum has started from ico.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kelvinikke (OP)

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:33:11 PM

all ICOs are scams because none of them have delivered anything at all. they only received the money and went away and stopped doing any additional work. that is the definition of a scam. it has nothing to do with price of bitcoin! you are trying so hard to justify things that are not justifiable. the fact is IPO has always been a terrible idea and will always be that way and it opens up room for scamming people. ICO is a worse version of IPO which is even more scammy.
I don't quite agree with you on the part that all ICOs are scams. I share your frustration that currently there are so many scam projects that are spreading through the crpyto community but this should not cloud our eyes that there are equally great and legitimate projects out there. We just have to do a full research into projects that we invest into.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
lotfipro

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

I don't think that all projects are Scam. After listing their tokens usually fall but it depends on the situation on the market. ICOs with good products also are falling now.
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:46:57 PM

i uave not given them up i am still watching them as it is so interesting for me and for kther peopel as well i think

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:47:33 PM

I don't think that all projects are Scam. After listing their tokens usually fall but it depends on the situation on the market. ICOs with good products also are falling now.
icos have a grsat potential and i believe that it ks so nive to have them and to see new ones coming i hope they are good

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
kidlangitlupa

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:48:26 PM

not yet but im on my way in tapping out of this ico because its just a loss to invest in it nowadays
Nnuego

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:54:56 PM

ICOs have come under bad publicity of recent with an increasing rate of scam projects.
Of course the market is partly responsible as it limits the progress of a project, especially those handled by an underqualified team.

In the midst of the rocks, there are a few precious stones and they are wont to stand out especially as everything else is falling.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:25:15 PM

I don't quite agree with you on the part that all ICOs are scams. I share your frustration that currently there are so many scam projects that are spreading through the crpyto community but this should not cloud our eyes that there are equally great and legitimate projects out there. We just have to do a full research into projects that we invest into.
Every Thing can be turned into scam or even destroyed , there are many examples happened around the world demonstrate that every thing may be destroyed or suffering from inflation easily like USD after USA civil ware. so don't be optimistic!
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:31:47 PM

that's right, the market situation makes it difficult for projects to develop and even ico can't get funds easily because people wait until the market situation improves then they just want to invest but if we wait then we can't get more profit from others because now the price of ico coins is very cheap and it won't happen when the market doesn't fall, so this is a good opportunity to get coins at cheap prices

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM