Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:35:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any ICO related with Quora Q&A?  (Read 103 times)
wwelsh00 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:28:43 AM

I mean, it seems to be a pretty straightforward idea. People answer questions and get rewarded with tokens for each upvotes.
khoapham89
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:52:37 AM

I read a thread somewhere in bitcointalk which also mentioned a similar idea. They would like to build a search-for-pay system, in which users will be paid if they give a best search for topic owners. But it seems to not be supportive by some bitcointalk members. About your idea, I think it is better. But there are some problems needed to solve before it become a real project. And I have never seen any ICOs like that as well.

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:08:52 AM

Loom Network created something like that last years if I'm not mistaken, the site is delegatecall.com but unfortunately, I do not think it is quite well developed. Until now the token is still not listed anywhere, however the site is still running well, and the community is still somehow active. I am a bit surprise, with the huge increasing number of ICO, we can't find something like blockchain based Quora, I think this is very good idea to be developed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: