Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time?  (Read 49284 times)
rinealah23 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:08:12 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:12:34 AM

in fact there is never a late word. I entered at the beginning of last year and the situation at that time was also a market crash. but at the end of the year the market could be pumped very high at the end of the year. meaning that even though the market is currently crashing and you just entered, don't give up because it can still rise again.
Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

long ago, the crypto world always kept a mystery for a number of people who want to invest.
this is because many events cannot be easily predicted.
if you are going to invest for the long term, I don't think there is a problem there. but if you really want a short term, you have to be more patient because now the crypto market is less friendly.

Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

The current market conditions and the fact that so much money was made in this space in 2017 makes it seem as though those joining in now are late to the party. But the truth remains that crypto is still at the infancy stage of adoption and there is no being 'late' in crypto. The right time is now
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:53:08 AM

I don't think you're late, I see this is your chance to invest, don't wait when the crypto price rises to invest, but now is the right time to invest.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:01:37 AM

honestly you have a bad friend and everything he says is completely opposite or he intentionally wants to get you stuck. the condition of the crypto market that is falling as it is now is the right time to invest, not when the market is increasing or growing.

do you want to buy crypto at a high price or expensive? certainly not

airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:08:08 AM

Don't worry, it's still not late, and now entering the cryptocurrency market is still an early participant. The cryptocurrency also has a growth cycle for the next decade. But now you have to learn more about coins.

yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:17:03 AM

Now is the time to join the cryptoindustry, we are at the very beginning of formation.  Now is a very good time to make money.
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

Now the price for CryptoCoins is very attractive for investing if you look back. But there are also big risks. Someone says that blockchain technology will develop and the price of BTC will rise to $ 100,000. And someone says the opposite, says that Bitcoin can up to $ 100. You need to take the decision yourself. Everyone believes in their own. I would venture on your place. Now is a very good time for trading. But for this you need a little experience.

HodlChampion

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:38:17 AM

Do you believe in the future of crypto? if so it is not the wrong time to buy as in the long-run it should prove profitable. So many crypto companies will be emerging in 2019 that are sure to bring in another wave of crypto adopters. e.g. Plutus are creating a crypto card that lets you spend crypto at any store that accepts visa, this would make Bitcoin useable as an actual currency rather than just an asset and in my opinion, could revolutionize the sector. They already have a live beta version of their product out, can see it here https://plutus.it/
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:42:04 AM

Now is the time to invest, if you have the money for it. The market is already at the bottom, do not miss your chance!

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

Not really, you are lucky to join now than in Dec 2017 to Jan 2018. Most of the prices of the coins fell more than 4x. It is good to get in when market is down and prices are low.
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

I don't think it is very late to enter the cryptocurrency market. Instead, I think the cryptocurrency market is just beginning, and it will grow better with the blockchain!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:54:52 AM

Perhaps your friends know something that ordinary people are not supposed to know. The same was said in September last year. I think that now is a great time for investment, many promising projects can be taken at very competitive prices.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

I suggest you change your friends  Grin
Your friends are wrong and they are probably newbies too. If you asked me, I think you just came in at the right time. There are many undervalued coins right now even Eth and BTC.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:06:09 AM

And for me you are so late. That depends on your analyzation remember if you are doing a proper research and you can find the best investment. If you are speculators and then the timing will become a evry important thing for you dude but remember about this crypto still has a lot of potential to growth a lot in the future.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:08:37 AM

Nah my brother you're not late. This is the best time who crypto people will stay stronger and still focus, a lot of people here already leave because of what happened in crypto, it means, the lesser the demand the higher you get a chance high value. We all know that no one can predict the future so this time, its much better to invest and hold or join many bounty campaign so when pumping start. We will gain more Wink
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:11:41 AM

I don't think you're wrong and it's not too late to join krypto, seeing that the development of daily krypto prices is increasing, so I think you can still get more profits by waiting for higher price increases in the future.
ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

you haven't been late to join now because the market is being decline in my opinion this is a good opportunity to collect some Altcoins at low prices, but I know if everyone has a different strategy including me so don't listen to what they say, just try to do research and make your own choices because in the crypto industry you are required to be able to do this

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
John_Sena007

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:35:34 AM

in fact there is never a late word. I entered at the beginning of last year and the situation at that time was also a market crash. but at the end of the year the market could be pumped very high at the end of the year. meaning that even though the market is currently crashing and you just entered, don't give up because it can still rise again.
thanks bro yours words are motivate the peoples...never give up guys
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: