Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:00:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which step takes you most time when you join in an airdrop?  (Read 672 times)
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

if for airdrop, I prefer those who have bounties to get rewards at the same time,
because if it's just airdrop but there's no bounty, I don't like it myself.
Certainly, campaigns that conduct an airdrop but do not make bounty - these are scammers who collect user data.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

I only join few of them, I don't most of Airdrop worth it, even if they only ask you to promote using your social media. Most of airdrop I am joining is either scam or it does not have any value. And the the longest process of that airdrop is actually the waiting of their coin distribution. Some airdrop even take more than 1 months to finally distribute the coin. I prefer self-drop, it is when you send some ethereum to contract address and automatically you will get your token. But most of this coin also trash.

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

I no longer joining with too much airdrop campaigns. The reason this, the market having too much scam airdrop campaign. That's why I have to do research about every airdrop campaign before i participate because I don't want to support scam projects. Unfortunately, I spend a lot of time in this researchs and in return I only earn very little tokens. So I only joining with the new airdrop campaigns of the projects I already know anymore.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

Despite the market, I'm still ready to join the Airdrop. And yes, my “sending documents” is also a long and unloved process.
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:35:26 PM

I never join in airdrops because there are alot of people that most of the airdrops and scam then its hard to find a real one.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:00:21 AM

As such I don't like airdrops because I find most of them are scam or worthless only. To find a genuine airdrop its quite tough task daily we see 10-15 airdrops launched but hardly find any genuine airdrop. I already left joining only airdrops projects its a waste of time for me But I do participate sometime bounty airdrops that I found genuine

honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:11:23 AM

Because the way to complete the airdrop is different, so we spend different time, I think the KYC in the airdrop is the most troublesome step!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:27:16 AM

Airdrop is a good way to get free tokens, but it always takes much time and brings few rewards.

When you join in an airdrop, which step do you think waste your time? For me, the answer is "Submit Your Details". 

By the way, are you still willing to join in airdrops? If not, why?

Do you really need an answer regarding that last part of question?airdrops are damn scams and only 1% of them pays accurately so why spend and waste your time for that nonsense

Wayback airdrop use to be a bread and butter of many cryptonians,i knew some people here in forum that get richer just because of airdrops.

But the good days are gone and today,this has been only operated by scammers and the victims are us.so stop wasiing time
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

The highest profit is from those airdrops that depend on attracting referrals. The longest stage is searching and attracting referrals, but in ordinary entry-level airdrops without an affiliate program, everything is done rather quickly, usually registration, like, repost or comment. That's all you need.
Usually project tokens arrive immediately in the promised volume after checking the completion of the task, and it takes perhaps the most time between meeting the conditions and charging. Sometimes it is also necessary to fill in a questionnaire, but this is also quite simple. Airdrops with individual tasks are less common and may require for example a certain rating on Bitcointalk, the time for their execution is also individual.
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:35:43 PM

The longest step is to fill in the form where we have to do a dithread post first and then come back to
the airdrop form.
I think that the longest is to engage in that in the end does not make money. I think that lately there is nothing profitable in airdrops, but maybe I’m just mistaken. So I just can't say nothing.
Stronghodl

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:56:44 PM

This funny because sometimes you will see some people using a whole day just for airdrop. I just take it as a waist of time because there are a lot of bounty that you can spend a whole day and get paid with big money but in airdrops there payment is too low.

Word. Once in a blue moon you'll get something worthwhile, but a lot of the times it seems that you can invest the same amount of time with bigger results. =/
keepandhold

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

Airdrop is a good way to get free tokens, but it always takes much time and brings few rewards.

When you join in an airdrop, which step do you think waste your time? For me, the answer is "Submit Your Details". 

By the way, are you still willing to join in airdrops? If not, why?

Today, I see no reason to participate in social bounty campaigns, it does not bring any profit, every time I participate in a signature campaign, I don’t consider it to be earnings, it's a job in my spare time.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:22:58 PM

I have stopped filling airdrop from, airdrop is not time consuming but staying in the telegram group as one of the condition to receive the airdrop consumes data a lot even the money earn from it doesn't cover the cost of the data used.
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

I have stopped filling airdrop from, airdrop is not time consuming but staying in the telegram group as one of the condition to receive the airdrop consumes data a lot even the money earn from it doesn't cover the cost of the data used.

Yes, I also noticed that lately many airdrops forms have started to demand a lot of information in order to simply sell it, this is my opinion, I don’t think that they are trying to reduce the likelihood of sending to the same person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: