Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:54:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why each and every ico is failing.???  (Read 1216 times)
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:52:24 PM

At first, there are so many ICO projects still think that it's easy to get millions dollars at this time so they still set hardcap and softcap high as usual and it's the main reason why almost ICO project even can't reach to softcap at this time. But there are few good ICO projects still can reach hardcap easily like Bitnautic and some other project because they're really good projects no matter it's the worst period of crypto world.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:06:55 PM

I am observing since last six months...each and every ico is failing drastically...even the most succesful ones which got funded within the time limit...when enters the exchange their price is dropping by more than times....investing in ico these days meaning throwing away your money

You can't change the minds of those who wants to dump. After ICO, collecting funds, don't expect that there is an instant product. There is a roadmap for the project's development over time. It is an investment and don't expect that ICO tokens have high value instantly. There are some factor that the token is hyped that's why the price skyrockets at first and not all undergoes that kind of event. Better wait for the right price and ignore those who participating the dump. It couple of days, months, or years, you could get a higher profit than them. But if you really need money then why not but don't blame the ICO itself.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:08:43 PM

Exactly ICO means a waste of money and time now. But the project owners are the problem why the ico are not paying investors well. Very soon it will be difficult to get investors for icos. Only the developers that can help to change the situation so the token price will be saved from dumping by the bounty hunters.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:13:22 PM

True but not only the ICO coins, rather the whole market is falling. Anyway, ICOs used to get bump back in the day while now because of the dump from especially bounty hunters and the manipulation, those are getting worst day by day. In addition, most of the projects don't have any utility.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:16:07 PM

The reason is not far fetched ,the market price discourages people from investing in ICOs like it used to be in the time past
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

not each and not every, I still continue to see that some projects are very successful, but they have good investors, all another projects are failing because of many people lose they funds and cant to invest
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

I think ICO failed if they could not reach the target of a project. Many ICOs are good but their constraints occur when sales are less developed and less attractive. That makes most ICO in vain.
They can not achieve softcap because there are no investors. Investors fear the ICO when there is too much SCAM and they do not want to throw their money out the window

if there is a project that is difficult to reach softcaps, I think the concept they make is less attractive to investors and also the lack of advertising to be better known by many people.

Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:40:28 PM

not all ICOs are failing, maybe all of this is caused by all those fake ICOs that tend to just scam people.
maybe they are being afraid of being scammed, mostly of the failed ICOs i'd seen are either fake or it lacks on potential.
people and investors are only being careful on what or where they are putting their money on.
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:43:38 PM

the value of coins should indeed be more expensive after entering the exchange and that is the reason investors want to invest in ICO, but sometimes we have to wait because when the coin first entered the stock exchange, the project is still not perfect, they are still under construction so we have to wait until the project this is perfect and the coin has been registered on a large exchanger

IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:20:03 PM

I am observing since last six months...each and every ico is failing drastically...even the most succesful ones which got funded within the time limit...when enters the exchange their price is dropping by more than times....investing in ico these days meaning throwing away your money

I do not agree with you. The problem with ICO began in September, because even very promising projects began to collect very few investments. I think the reason is primarily in the fear of investors because of the falling market. No one wants to buy tokens, which after the end of ICO will cost much less.

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:23:49 PM

Most people were disappointed and left the crypto market because of this long bear trend. All ICOs are falling because there is no buyers on small Exchanges and big Exchanges like Binance or OKex stopped the listing of new coins came from ICOs Cry
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Current market condition is not favourable for ICO owners and the consistently falling bitcoin and market cap numbers is causing loss of value tokems when listed after ico. Investors have to be very prudent and critical nowadays of the projects they invest in.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

I think ICO failed if they could not reach the target of a project. Many ICOs are good but their constraints occur when sales are less developed and less attractive. That makes most ICO in vain.
They can not achieve softcap because there are no investors. Investors fear the ICO when there is too much SCAM and they do not want to throw their money out the window

if there is a project that is difficult to reach softcaps, I think the concept they make is less attractive to investors and also the lack of advertising to be better known by many people.
It can be one indication that the project failed because the concept is less attractive. certainly, investors will be selective and choose the ICO who can give them a good thing with a great concept. other indications such as investors began to fear and doubt to invest in ICO may also be because many scams going on.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:44:13 AM

Bearish market is really taking its tow on ICO,  people prefer to invest in coins/tokens already in the market now than to gamble in ICOs which comes with greater risk. Once all stabilise and we have a bullish market, I believe ICO market will pick up
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:56:27 AM

Many factor why ICOs not reaching their target. Some people think its because market condition and some people afraid join in ICOs because many scam ICOs right now.
fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:02:23 AM

I do not agree with you. The problem with ICO began in September, because even very promising projects began to collect very few investments. I think the reason is primarily in the fear of investors because of the falling market. No one wants to buy tokens, which after the end of ICO will cost much less.
maybe investors are afraid of investing in the ICO, because many projects that after being listed on the market, in fact the price is even below the ICO price, and of course that makes the investors disappointed, especially with a bad market
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:10:50 AM

because the market turmoil makes most crypto fall, as you can see even successful ico can't maintain the price. that's why there are currently many ico developers who are considering entering into an exchange
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:12:23 AM

Maybe because the team is not so serious also in pursuing the program until it has become reality. Come on, if the program is promising the team will be very eager to promote and develop it but instead most of them abandon it even without informing the bounty hunters and investors and they just raking the money of the people.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:12:54 AM

First I willvlike to debunk the notion that every ICOVis falling. In this long bearish market this year, I have invested in more than three ICO that were very successful. For those that want confirm , here is the list of these ICO: Pundix,.Midex, an Spectre, they are all doing well!
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:32:14 AM

Ever since February this year, altcoins have not been stable at all. Bitcoin and ethereum keep falling like, I don't understand. I had the premonition that it would be like this ever since it started falling drastically. I do not think the investors have a hand in this present market, as we have different ICO projects. I still think those coins will blossom next year. But this year is out of it already.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: