Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell ERC20 to customer with credit card  (Read 92 times)
SimonBar (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

Hello community,

I am looking for your insight and info regarding the possibility to sell my ERC20 tokens directly on my webpage. I found out couple of solutions.

1/ Coinbase API, which would directly buy ETH and then on the backend it will make a quick conversion and customer will receive my ERC20 tokens. Does any one ever tried such a solution. What are the limits to anonymous user and how does it work?
2/ Using https://ethereumico.io/ and manually load unload the wallet and directly sell tokens. Any reviews and experiences?
3/ Do you have any hint or insights how to undergo such a procedure? My token is listed on bitfinex if that changes anythings.

Thank you in advance for the answers.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:56:31 PM

I don't think any of the suggestions you suggested would work. Coinbase is pretty limited and I'm pretty sure they offer their services for accepting credit cards.

As for the second option, then I believe that's more for people who are going to run an ICO and who own the contracts etc.

I honestly don't suggest with this unless you know what you're doing. Either make your own smart contract and use a third party payment processor for accepting payments assuming that you have the knowledge to do it or hire someone to do it.

Even though, I don't see why would anyone take such a risk. It's very known that ERC20 tokens or crypto in general are irreversible while that cannot be said about credit cards.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: