Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:07:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin right now [Nov 14, 2018]  (Read 1137 times)
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:05:08 AM

yes, bitcoin dump returns after a few months of survival.
I'm sure this is only temporary and then go up again to 6k, just look after the hardfork bch ends bitcoin will grow back
yes, at this time there is no need to panic and sell BTC because hardfork affects the price of Bitcoin and after it ends we will see the price of Bitcoin rise again. I checked yesterday's market developments until now it still continues to fall and I'm not worried because there are several causes of dump the price of Bitcoin, that's is because hardfork bch.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:13:55 AM

That's a good timing to buy more bitcoins. Because of the fact that in the coming days or months we can see the re-recovery of the bitcoin price and it can continue until 2020.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:56:55 AM

That's a good timing to buy more bitcoins. Because of the fact that in the coming days or months we can see the re-recovery of the bitcoin price and it can continue until 2020.

I am better not making any movement in market. Better waiting for next few days or weeks because market cap value already below $200billions. Its true that the price is low but i think better wait and see

coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

I'm not even joking:

well it's a bit discouraging the way cryptocurrencies price keep going down this days as it now obvious that it will not be upright like 2017, not withstanding I will advice we keeping holding as the price of crypto is unpredictable it can change for good at anytime. Be patient why those who has no opportunity before can now come in.
antisocial77

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:10:28 PM

if bitcoin stable, we are complaining, if bitcoin volatile, we are complaining.excuse me but what do we want exactly? only we can complain about damn bear season.

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:14:35 PM

I, too, believe that this was more speculative move than news. I see a lot of similar situations with altcoins and I think that the bitcoin chart is very similar to it. When all run from the market the market begins to recover.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:43:54 PM

Hmmm I watched on chart last year same day and it seems the black friday power xD . Maybe people want to buy with bitcoin some stuff and that's why is a dump on the market
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:47:35 PM

A good chance to be able to collect BTTC now, free fall and almost all altcoins follow it as if they don't want to leave their mother. The market is red and traders are a little hesitant and panicked to let go or hoard coins. Enough to provide heating and hope this condition will recover.

kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

The price has fallen sharply and Bitcoin may continue to fall in the next few days. I was shocked when Bitcoin dropped fast and i believe this is a good opportunity for us to buy Bitcoin at $ 5,600.
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

I'm not even joking:

The sharp fall in the price of bitcoin is unprecedented and cannot be prevented or predictable. But I'm sure it will still bounce back to a very good level. Taking for instance the price of 1 bitcoin November last year till it reached 20k. Therefore impossibility is an understatement.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:46:29 PM

That's very fast. Remember this day that the market has been falling sharply and in the future, you'll see on how the market would pump so fast in return. I guess this is the answer to those people that are calling bitcoin as stable coin (jokes*).
Think of this as a time to get more bitcoin while the prices aren't reaching to the peak again. All of us still have ample time to do it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jahmal32
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:03:57 PM

I'm not even joking:

Yeah, it looked something like this. But there is no cause for concern. So as a really important level is 4700! Here if we also will punch it, we are waited not only by 3 but also by 2 and 1,5 thousand dollars for one bitcoin.
Double H

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:31:22 PM

Massive fear for bitcoin cash fork, so it seems.
Probably after tomorrow market will start to recover, depends on how the fork turns out.

was my first idea as well. All this raerae cursing and threatening with attacking other's chains (empty blocks) doesn't make crypto look like the serious business it usually is.

In addition to that we have quite some fears lingering in whole economics. Stocks are bearish, many experts talking about the next big crisis around the corner, national depts are skyrocketing, Italy doesnt care about EU's financial rules........................................................

looks like bitcoin isn't considered the safe haven like gold to many big investors (yet?)

As others pointed out before: nice moment to buy some bitcoin and good alts.

cheers

Yeah indeed, ideal moment to stash some coins Smiley
Bizard
Copper Member

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:00:18 PM

Yes, my deposit is terrible, it is melting before my eyes, I’m already fed up honestly, everything is red, I think this is for a very long time, and it’s not a fact that Bitcoin will conquer new heights, and the alto burns this horror ..... my deposit fell by minus 23%

XLadyX
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:08:39 PM

The BCH fork caused the dump. Investors and speculations are what moves this market. I just hope regulation comes in fast. These fast pumps and dumps are making potential investors scared I must say.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

yes, the decline in bitcoin has surprised us, this is beyond our predictions, this November is not the same as November 2017.

but the value is higher than in 2016 and before, I heard that the cause of the decline in bitcoin is the hardfork BCH, and some sales of bitcoin in large volumes.

messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:02:06 AM

everything will be fine in a month, believe me, because after every fall there is a very strong growth

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:07:44 AM

Bitcoin now passing its journey at a dumping chart line. Always bitcoin prices is reducing instead of increasing. So it is a apple of thinking that why bitcoin prices is reducing, is have any possibility to increase in future?

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:04:14 AM

everything will be fine in a month, believe me, because after every fall there is a very strong growth

I am agree. I am still optimistic bitcoin will recover again. Its really shocking when seeing bitcoin price recently because the price drop more than 10% in just one day. Its lower price in this year but i am believe the price will recover again

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:10:33 AM

i think by the bitcoin falls rapidly its price, some other altcoins shines its price in the market like the ripple coin, investors starting to buy ripple now for future investments. although it is also good to buy bitcoin in its low cost but you are entering at risk, there is no assurance yet that bitcoin may rise its price, also some other investors says that it is critical time to invest at bitcoins now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: