Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:06:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is falling !!  (Read 2135 times)
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:58:27 PM

no sane person will invest now.
I don't think so. Situation like this is the best time to buy actually. This is considerable cheap and if you are going to invest, you should trust and be optimistic that price will go up and can have a new ATH soon, 3, 4, 5 years, no one knows. You may need to hold it for now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:52:02 PM

I don't think so. Situation like this is the best time to buy actually. This is considerable cheap and if you are going to invest, you should trust and be optimistic that price will go up and can have a new ATH soon, 3, 4, 5 years, no one knows. You may need to hold it for now.
I really agree with what you say. there is no investment that will provide instant profits, you have to buy and hold it for a long time. patience is needed in investment.

Khaak Ru

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:01:39 AM

I really agree with what you say. there is no investment that will provide instant profits, you have to buy and hold it for a long time. patience is needed in investment.
That is right, the smartest money do not just buy BTC to HODL but they passively increase their assets using trading bots like https://amka.pro
warrior.coins22 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:16:40 AM

what I'm worried about is that many people panic sell and make the price of bitcoin go down. Seeing the price of bitcoin is getting lower will certainly make many people panic and they will sell their bitcoin.
Don't worry too much about the phenomenon of falling crypto prices that are currently happening. Just let everything go as it is. We can't do anything, maybe we can only hold and hold by not selling. At least that's what we can do. I hope the good news will soon come to pick up. Smiley
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

what I'm worried about is that many people panic sell and make the price of bitcoin go down. Seeing the price of bitcoin is getting lower will certainly make many people panic and they will sell their bitcoin.
Don't worry too much about the phenomenon of falling crypto prices that are currently happening. Just let everything go as it is. We can't do anything, maybe we can only hold and hold by not selling. At least that's what we can do. I hope the good news will soon come to pick up. Smiley
Btc is falling and the price is really worrying for many. It has been long that price has no changes until now. I am also hoping for the best in bitcoin to have a good news that will rise and can recover it’s price.
luca1073

Activity: 222
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:39:29 PM

I remember when btc price was at 200$. An i thoight it was expensive back then not understanding how cryptocurrencies worked. Even so i bought half a btc back then (i should have bought way more). I bought more altcoins(when very very cheap) and btc later when it was at level 3600$\8000$. Still buying fractions now. It coupé stop falling at weekly 200 SMA approx at 3000$ . if it goes down more i will buy more (always fractions). I think if it goes below 1000$ is not a good sign and i would stop maybe buying for sure below that level  even if temptation would be high . maybe i would still buy lol. I believe in bitcoin for sure and i m sure it will skyrocket to big heights in the future
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:53:15 PM

Btc is falling and the price is really worrying for many. It has been long that price has no changes until now. I am also hoping for the best in bitcoin to have a good news that will rise and can recover it’s price.
Panic at some point can make us more aware and alert of what are happening around us but if it's too much and is becoming unhealthy then it's another story. It can never help at all, it only worsen the situation. In every situation we must evaluate when to react and respond for us to be guided accordingly and not to lose track. The current state of price is at lower range, price correction can be very worrying to look at but we need to accept the reality that there are things in life that are out of control, and there's an advantage into it like buying low, hold,  and sell high when market get back on track. It's not going to be easy but never lose patience, determination, persistency, and focus.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:44:25 AM

Today is very shocking and might panic many people. BTC falls at the price of $ 5770, what do you worry about this situation??
The truth is I am happy about his price falling because this gave me a chance of buying another amount o bitcoin,and ofcourse some altcoins that become more cheaper since the market is in dipping again

What i am worrying?Is that the prices will go up so fast ,because im still waiting for more lower value this end yesr because my bonuses is what will i use to purchase again
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:45:58 PM

Today is very shocking and might panic many people. BTC falls at the price of $ 5770, what do you worry about this situation??

of course this was very disturbing to me, this decline made me even more angry, but there was nothing I could do especially this panic. can only wait for the market to grow again even though we know very well, it will take a very long time. and there may be many other fuds that reduce the price of bitcoin next month.
Don’t worry. It is just like the back steps lions often take to jump forward to hunt. You should be strong in mind that bitcoin always have come up with good price whenever it’s gone down.

That's right, I agree with you. I don't care about the negative words made by many people at this time. It even crossed my mind, with the current price drop this will trigger the emergence of a group of smart people who will take advantage of this moment as best as possible to invest in bitcoin, and tomorrow, next week or next month, maybe we can no longer see prices as low now.

in my opinion; bitcoin will drop until 2500 by end of year.

after that it will start raising until 2020. but holders must be patience.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:48:59 PM

of course this was very disturbing to me, this decline made me even more angry, but there was nothing I could do especially this panic. can only wait for the market to grow again even though we know very well, it will take a very long time. and there may be many other fuds that reduce the price of bitcoin next month.
Don’t worry. It is just like the back steps lions often take to jump forward to hunt. You should be strong in mind that bitcoin always have come up with good price whenever it’s gone down.

That's right, I agree with you. I don't care about the negative words made by many people at this time. It even crossed my mind, with the current price drop this will trigger the emergence of a group of smart people who will take advantage of this moment as best as possible to invest in bitcoin, and tomorrow, next week or next month, maybe we can no longer see prices as low now.

Probably.. This is a very likely forecast.
Although I would not like to BTC fall to such a price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
luca1073

Activity: 222
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:34:38 PM

Probably.. This is a very likely forecast.
Although I would not like to BTC fall to such a price.

Got to this point it has to touch at least 3000$...2500 is in the cards but if it will get there it will not stay long. Then bull run will start slowly but surely
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:57:00 AM

well, besides that you also have to have a strategy, because sometimes it's not easy to hold back for a very long time. in this case, you have to find another business so you are forgotten by what you hold. sometimes the price of bitcoin that goes down makes us anxious about the assets we have in the world of cryptocurrency.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:53:18 PM

well, besides that you also have to have a strategy, because sometimes it's not easy to hold back for a very long time. in this case, you have to find another business so you are forgotten by what you hold. sometimes the price of bitcoin that goes down makes us anxious about the assets we have in the world of cryptocurrency.

Yeah that's why it's important that you also have other means of making money aside from crypto. A job or a business perhaps. Btc has been free falling for a month now and i'd say this is a good chance already even if the price drops a little more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: