Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:28:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is falling !!  (Read 2135 times)
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

Today is very shocking and might panic many people. BTC falls at the price of $ 5770, what do you worry about this situation??
indeed bitcoin falls and its development decreases and it is already a risk and the nature of the currency for now it takes confidence and patience to invest as the main capital, and we must be clever to take advantage of every opportunity we will get

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:36:45 AM

Today is very shocking and might panic many people. BTC falls at the price of $ 5770, what do you worry about this situation??

Why worry? Is this your first time to see Bitcoin's price falling down? I have seen it went down several number of times. And then a little later went back again flying so high leaving many weak hands with deep regret. I was a victim of worrying. But I learned my lessons already. A long red candle does not intimidate me anymore. That's just a call to buy.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

There is no concern for me about the current decline in BTC prices, because I see it as a sign that prices will rise again, so the long wait since the beginning of 2018 will probably end soon, and we will be happy with the bitcoin price increase that I think will soon be happening at the end of this year. The most important part that must be understood together is that in investment there is always a decrease in prices, and in the end it will be followed by an increase in prices, so the main principle is patience in waiting for the BTC price to rise and remain calm in facing the current downturn.
FallenBtcAngel

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:48:12 AM

I think it'll be recovering soon. For all the time I'd prefer to look positive rather than pessimism. This market is not a simple market to disappear.

Crypto market will not disappear for a simple reason that people want to make money, and crypto is by far the simplest and most affordable way to do it. So we just must be patient to withstand the storm. Note, it won't end tomorrow or the next week or the next month. At least a year of patience will be rewarded.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:48:26 AM

btc falls now to the lowest position, this can be the best moment for big investors to buy bitcoin with low prices and large amounts. this can be used properly and maximally if you make a purchase of bitcoin and hold until the price of bitcoin reaches the highest position.
FallenBtcAngel

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:49:42 AM

There is no concern for me about the current decline in BTC prices, because I see it as a sign that prices will rise again, so the long wait since the beginning of 2018 will probably end soon, and we will be happy with the bitcoin price increase that I think will soon be happening at the end of this year. The most important part that must be understood together is that in investment there is always a decrease in prices, and in the end it will be followed by an increase in prices, so the main principle is patience in waiting for the BTC price to rise and remain calm in facing the current downturn.

Agree with most of your points, except for the bear market end deadline. I would bet rather on the end of 2019.
team.taoist

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:54:11 AM

If we value BTC by bread, 1 BTC for how many slices of bread,  then we will survive. No more cash, no more falling.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:55:11 AM

I also really do not understand what is happening with Bitcoin. Too much shock when i bought Bitcoin at $ 6,300 and now i just know to wait for it to come back. Actually the market is now too complicated.
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:06:52 AM

Please keep quiet, this no need big fuss. Bitcoin has dropped many times this year and this time there is nothing special. If you are optimistic about the future of Bitcoin, you don’t have to care about such daily fluctuations.

Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

I also really do not understand what is happening with Bitcoin. Too much shock when i bought Bitcoin at $ 6,300 and now i just know to wait for it to come back. Actually the market is now too complicated.
I am of the opinion that drops (even to 3k or 4k) may yet be expected before another price climb begins. This is the proportional reflection of the last price action, when bitcoin dropped from 1k highs to 200-300USD levels and then stayed there quite long, a few month is I remember well.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:35:18 AM

To be honest. I don't really care about the price. Bitcoin's price is still high and that the support is still strong. I think this is just another dump that will awaken the Bull run to happen next year. Don't need to panic. Just hold your horses and hold.
BigBossWithNoMoney

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:36:28 AM

The best is to remain patient. Selling at 5700 is not a good idea for the long term. But if you need money here and now, you have to sell, unfortunately.
BigBossWithNoMoney

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:38:48 AM

Should this time buy more BTC? Anyway, I have to wait for BTC 6.5k to make a profit.

It's a good time to enter the market if you're looking for the long term. If you want short-term profits, maybe wait for some time to see if the btc goes lower. 6000 must be a new resistance now.
BigBossWithNoMoney

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:40:31 AM

To be honest. I don't really care about the price. Bitcoin's price is still high and that the support is still strong. I think this is just another dump that will awaken the Bull run to happen next year. Don't need to panic. Just hold your horses and hold.

A few more dumps are likely to happen before we find a true bottom. But I also thing patient investors will be rewarded. Those who survive until the next bull market will have a lot of benefits, especially a changed mindset.
ionman93

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:41:01 AM

that why i also shock few day ago i just hearingn my friend said newyork exchange already accept btc..
i thought it will go higher price..
but it not..keep falling down until today still are..
this make me have a suck days.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:48:55 AM

I'm used to the drastic decline in bitcoin prices like this time. The decline in the price of bitcoin began in January this year and continues until now, and at least this event has made me accustomed. Many people said when the bull run will come, the market will decline first then when the price reaches the lowest point every trader and investor will buy back a large amount so that it makes market recover, it is worth waiting what will happen next.
Snowflower11

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:52:26 AM

This morning I woke up and I was a bit surprised at the current price of bitcoin. But I do not worry about the current situation, I think the market will quickly recover in about a month. If you are a true believer in the technology and value that bitcoin brings, you should not be too worried about current prices, make a long-term goal!
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:09:16 AM

This is known as the black Wednesday as the support at $6k was broken by bitcoin and went down to $5640 this could be attributed to the spontaneous withdrawal from bitcoin to invest in the fork out coins of BCH which is BCHABC and BCHSV . The withdrawal was a big burden on the bitcoin and hence the cave in the price. Hope bitcoin will be able to find its way back in the market soon.
rishad quraishi

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

Bitcoin is not going to die easily. This is just a normal fall. I don't find anything to worry about. Yes it's a huge loss to some people but it doesn't mean that this is the end of it. Wait till the next year and I hope you will see the raise again. It's acting like a stock market now. It never dies. Many people are so much panicked since yesterday but I don't find any reason for panic. Holding it till next year would be more profitable I think.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:39:53 AM

This morning I woke up and I was a bit surprised at the current price of bitcoin. But I do not worry about the current situation, I think the market will quickly recover in about a month. If you are a true believer in the technology and value that bitcoin brings, you should not be too worried about current prices, make a long-term goal!
At least we are not in a stable price again? because stable prices are very boring for active traders. Of course this price can bring the market back to crowded again and of course marketcaps can rise again. we don't need to worry about the future of bitcoin. during the spread still occurs. you can hold for a long time and definitely profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: