Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:40:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get ready for the bull market!!!  (Read 1138 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:49:25 PM

There are definitely some people getting ready for the bull market but if the direction of the market is an indication it seems that most people are getting ready to lose all their money because they are selling their coins for a very low price and it is obvious to me that those that are selling are not the ones that have been holding bitcoin for years, the ones that are selling are those that bought bitcoin less than one year ago and it is likely that every single one of them are registering losses.

But we cannot force them to stay in the market, if they want to lose money selling their coins for a price lower than what they bought them then that is their decision, and it is a decision that benefit us because that means we get less competition and more profits in the future for us when the bull market appears.
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:13:08 PM

calm down bro, bitcoin only experienced price corrections.
don't panic, hold your bitcoin and this will end soon. you only need a little patience  Wink

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:00:51 AM

Bakkt already delayed its launch in this December so we have nothing else that will serve as a good start for pushing the price of bitcoin up until the year ends. There's really no bull market in this year but only FUD, regulations, crackdowns and selfish people behind those BTC cash and forks that has crippled us for too long.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:44:52 AM

I have been ready for a bull market for about 10 months now, it better be an amazing bull when it comes. After all of this if it reaches to $15k and comes back I will be so disappointing, not that I won't be happy about the 15 thousand but I would be really sad about the spike level. I would rather have the price go to $30k-$40k after all of this troubles we had over the year.

We had been doing so horrible in the past year that a small uptick in the price won't cover all the anxiety filled times we had. I for example work for bitcoin and anytime the price drops I lose some value in the work I did, whenever the price drops it becomes as if I didn't get paid for some of my work and that is a risk I take but for the year it looks like I worked for 200 days and got paid for 100 days of work, which really upsets you when you think about it.
KriptoGuruTR (OP)

Activity: 564
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:13:11 AM

Since topic was started price dropped for almost 2k USD  Smiley
I found it very funny. Seems like some whale post this, opened Short before, and earn much BTC on this falling Smiley Just joking ))
If seriously then I'm agree with author - only the most patient and cold-blooded stayed in the market. They will break the bank, soon or not, but it will.

Smart Grin
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

I am still hopping for the Bull market. 2018 was a bad year for crypto. I hope 2019 will be the blessed for crypto. Let's wait and pray.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

I am still hopping for the Bull market. 2018 was a bad year for crypto. I hope 2019 will be the blessed for crypto. Let's wait and pray.

Me 2 but if god exists I believe there are some other worldly priorities god must attend to first ....

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:35:43 PM

Well are you ready for it? It seems like it will not going to happen on 2018. Just basing on bitcoin market price movement and it has a greater chance that investors will going to run away in the process after having a bad market condition. I bet that many individuals are earning in cryptocurrency and would not mind if it means that the system will going to end?

rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:46:22 PM

Hah) Everybody waiting for bull market, but what do we see? Only dropping prices.
Seems BTC can't find its bottom at all. I thought that final bottom before reverse was $4200, so what?)) Now I see that price walking around $3500. ANd how long will it continue - nobody knows.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:45:17 AM

I am always ready for bull run and keep hoping for its consistency. And I am accurately visioning its accumulate growth, it may not occur by the end of this year maybe in the first quarter of 2019, just our positiveness and motivation.
ICO-Master

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:28:29 PM

i think the bull market is around hte proverbial corner (though it make take 4-6 months to materialize).
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

I still have so much time to get ready for that Bull Market Grin LOL we will surely witness that occurrence again maybe not really soon but in the next coming years Grin this is absolutely the year to test our patience and just like bitcoin keep on rising. don't lose hope just yet, because we will be going deeper Grin LMAO
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

of course I won't do that, I still hold back the bitcoin that I have. even I don't sell at all. I am still very confident if the price of bitcoin will recover quickly.

KriptoGuruTR (OP)

Activity: 564
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

Is it starting? Is it?
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:35:42 PM

calm down bro, bitcoin only experienced price corrections.
don't panic, hold your bitcoin and this will end soon. you only need a little patience  Wink
I will correct that and say that we need to have a lot of patience, almost a year has passed and the price has not recovered and instead of a recovery we are seeing a decrease in the price and while the price recovered a little it is not enough to dissipate the doubts that many investors are having about the market, so we need to be honest about what it is happening, a fast recovery is unlikely so having a little bit of patience is not going to be enough.

You need to be willing to hold your coins even if the market goes down again because if you do not and you sell you will lose the only opportunity you have of recovering the money that you have invested in this market.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:58:49 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2018, 10:55:24 PM by Clark05

Im always ready to the bull market. You know the only reason why the market is not start increasing because of the panic seller. Remember waiting is good but we need to take an action like buying bitcoin to see again what we want.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:36:42 AM

I still have so much time to get ready for that Bull Market Grin LOL we will surely witness that occurrence again maybe not really soon but in the next coming years Grin this is absolutely the year to test our patience and just like bitcoin keep on rising. don't lose hope just yet, because we will be going deeper Grin LMAO

Haha so true. As we approach the year end the price will also go deeper, expect the least and be more positive on year 2019. No one can really tell when it is but be sure that your bags are full.

To sum up the years
2017 - year of the bubble
2018 - year of accumulation

Grin

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: