Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get ready for the bull market!!!  (Read 1139 times)
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:39:22 PM

The OP is right, this year has been very bad for cryptocurrencies but this is a test, only those that are able to hold their coins despite the current circumstances are going to be the ones that are going to get the benefits and the profits out of the next bull market, it is a very difficult test because most people have failed already since they have sold their coins for terrible prices.
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:42:08 PM

To everyone who is bullish: we broke down from a 9 month descending triangle, we will probably dump until the weekly RSI is oversold as seen in previous bear markets.

Set your buys at $2500-$3000 and some on Finex at $1200, wait 2-3 years and you'll be fine.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:00:11 AM

I`m still waiting the bull run, because I believe that this coming 2019 the price of crypto currency will be multiply on what is the current price, I love to wait until its happen.

Daper

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:09:32 AM

LOL, you all dumbtards!!

<blah blah blah> worthless piece of shit rolling in dust <blah blah blah>

All you dumb morons <blah blah blah> you greedy fucks <blah blah blah> brain dead zombies <blah blah blah> you fkn idiots.

This sums it up in short for those of you who don't want to read the our preacher's wise words Cheesy
Posts like this one are usually made by idiots who held and sold in panic losing ultimately getting less fiat out than they had put in. Post like this one always appear after a long and exhausting bear market is coming to an end. Be happy if you bought some coins today, I sure am.

If I was an idiot then I would be like you, having no clue how to read markets and just clutching on to coins like total dumbfucks hoping against hope. I made 6 figure profit on just a $15k investment when I cashed out most of my coins in mid Jan cuz I knew what was about to hit. It's dumb millennials like you having no idea about market trends, you just pick few buzz words and then act like you know anything.

Who's the smarter one here, one with many times over profit or the one holding onto coins worth cheaper than dirt and in deep negative equity? I guess for an idiot like you, it would still be very difficult to answer it. For me, if I were to enter the market again, the entry cost points are already rock bottom and a very small initial investment could again turn into an easy bonanza unlike you fools who would have to wait very looooooong price climb just to recover initial investment.  You don't know even the basics of investment, kid  Grin  Grin
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:35:06 AM

LOL, you all dumbtards!!

All you dumb morons <blah blah blah> you greedy fucks <blah blah blah> brain dead zombies <blah blah blah> you fkn idiots.

This sums it up in short for those of you who don't want to read the our preacher's wise words Cheesy
Posts like this one are usually made by idiots who held and sold in panic losing ultimately getting less fiat out than they had put in. Post like this one always appear after a long and exhausting bear market is coming to an end. Be happy if you bought some coins today, I sure am.

If I was an idiot then I would be like you, having no clue how to read markets and just clutching on to coins like total dumbfucks hoping against hope. I made 6 figure profit on just a $15k investment when I cashed out most of my coins in mid Jan cuz I knew what was about to hit. It's dumb millennials like you having no idea about market trends, you just pick few buzz words and then act like you know anything.

Who's the smarter one here, one with many times over profit or the one holding onto coins worth cheaper than dirt and in deep negative equity? I guess for an idiot like you, it would still be very difficult to answer it. For me, if I were to enter the market again, the entry cost points are already rock bottom and a very small initial investment could again turn into an easy bonanza unlike you fools who would have to wait very looooooong price climb just to recover initial investment.  You don't know even the basics of investment, kid  Grin  Grin
Exactly, you will lead to a trap if you don't know or if you have a lack of knowledge in crypto market with analytical analysis at least. This kind of mindset is the worst part of being a crypto users, because they continue to do certain mistakes from the past. Please guys, the crypto has a lot of opportunity to deal with, but put this on your mind... many of us are greedy in money so don't be an idiot like before.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:45:29 AM

LOL, you all dumbtards!!

Exactly, you will lead to a trap if you don't know or if you have a lack of knowledge in crypto market with analytical analysis at least. This kind of mindset is the worst part of being a crypto users, because they continue to do certain mistakes from the past. Please guys, the crypto has a lot of opportunity to deal with, but put this on your mind... many of us are greedy in money so don't be an idiot like before.

I don't think the guy really understands what he's saying anyways. Anyone can randomly say prepare for a bull market without anything to back it up. People have been prepared and have grown tired of expecting a lot of times already because they're paying attention to these kinds of statements.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:41:32 PM

I still hold and believe in the hope that in the future the market will increase. And I think that in 2019 the future will come true and the bull market will come.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

They already had feed the whales and it is now so happy looking those weak-handed noobs who fed them. So, you guys think there will be a bull run this year? I highly doubt it but the market is already unpredictable, who knows, then we may be so lucky to have a bull run this year.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:45:16 PM

I will still hold and i will not sell my hard earned coins for so low price. Anyway people will do what they want with their coins, and if they feed whales is only their problem. I think we will see bull run, if not this year then maybe in Q1 of 2019, so i have nothing to lose in my opinion and i will hold.
Mhd-Bobbi

Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

Lost your hope?

Wanna quit?

No more HODL?

2018 is the ultimate patience game. Don't feed the whales...
I did not feel hopeless, I thought going up and down was normal for me, because I knew that the decline in prices would definitely rise again.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:50:00 PM

They already had feed the whales and it is now so happy looking those weak-handed noobs who fed them. So, you guys think there will be a bull run this year? I highly doubt it but the market is already unpredictable, who knows, then we may be so lucky to have a bull run this year.
i disagree. the market is mature enough to have an uptrend breakout. we are just hoping that the trigger will come this year and commence the bull run this season.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:20:34 PM

Many people are getting discouraged in investing into cryptocurrencies market and that is because they were not following were we started from.  Trading and investment is a game that entail a very high of self control and patience and if you did not have those you will keep losing money.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:49:09 PM

To everyone who is bullish: we broke down from a 9 month descending triangle, we will probably dump until the weekly RSI is oversold as seen in previous bear markets.

Set your buys at $2500-$3000 and some on Finex at $1200, wait 2-3 years and you'll be fine.
Those prices are too low, you basically want to see prices similar to what we saw bitcoin reaching before bitcoin activated segwit, and that is not going to happen because now the technology is way better than it was before it, not only because now you can pay less for each transaction but also because with the activation of segwit there is the possibility of activating the lightning network.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:29:47 PM

2018 is the year of correction for crypto after last year's bull run  Wink
keep patience

Maybe there is not going to be a bullrun till January, maybe things are going to get more than exciting during those times, we just need to wait to see what happens.

Bitcoin is looking good, the price is more than cheap and it is a good investment, i am going to be buying more sooner or later.

Just keep waiting for it guys
Semaj123

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

Many people are getting discouraged in investing into cryptocurrencies market and that is because they were not following were we started from.  Trading and investment is a game that entail a very high of self control and patience and if you did not have those you will keep losing money.

Probably right especially the new one because they seem to be carried out by their emotions which lead them to panic. This thing can't be avoided because we're all different and everyone has their own reason. 2018 maybe is not a good year but let's hope by next year we can see a better value and this bull run could soon be happen.
KriptoGuruTR (OP)

Activity: 564
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:28:12 PM

So far so good for the whales. Fud fud and more fud. Give me a reason for them to stop?

Time to realise that crypto currencies is NOT an investment tool. It is freedom guys...
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:37:50 AM

Sadly, the whole market is now red and Bitcoin has fallen so much. Perhaps after this fall, it will be possible to say that we are withdrawing from a bearish trend and a bullish trend begins. Most likely, another manipulation led to a panic in the market and to the sale of their crypto assets to those who panicked.
Too much fud is circulating, you can see there are lots of threads that say that the price of bitcoin will continue to decline, so that make prices continue to fall. what I want to say is stay calm and patient, hold on to the price of bitcoin for the next few months, you will sell it higher than the current price
hiameneven

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:28:04 AM

I am thinking that this sudden drop of BTC price is due to manipulation of whales. They dumped coins so price can get lower and buy more at lower price.It's in preparation for the expected bull run on December as everyone is hoping for a repeat of the bull run last year. Bull run or not, just hodl you coins and sell when needed. No need t wait for anything.

Same sentiments here.

I see this drop in btc price as a good entry opportunity.

Well lets hope for bull run in Dec!

I am likely to agree this statement. When prices are low, you may confer the choices and chances presented to you. Do buy bitcoin in this bear market and it will yield maximum profit.
forked human

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:12:36 AM

Probably right especially the new one because they seem to be carried out by their emotions which lead them to panic. This thing can't be avoided because we're all different and everyone has their own reason. 2018 maybe is not a good year but let's hope by next year we can see a better value and this bull run could soon be happen.
Bull market is no doubt very much desired and appreciated for making quick money but I think it is not here right now. In addition, it will take time for the revival of the crypto market to happen so the best thing an investor should do right now is to invest regardless of whatever the consequences may be.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:43:46 PM

Since topic was started price dropped for almost 2k USD  Smiley
I found it very funny. Seems like some whale post this, opened Short before, and earn much BTC on this falling Smiley Just joking ))
If seriously then I'm agree with author - only the most patient and cold-blooded stayed in the market. They will break the bank, soon or not, but it will.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆