Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:33:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Red - Red - Red market :(  (Read 1738 times)
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:14:22 AM

Seeing the coin turned red and it turned out that BCH had a good and green value, very surprising, actually what happened, a game that really made many people panic and worry.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

alltime dump and dump, we want more prices,

have some negative news?
i think i live in bubble and for me all information is Good,
if you have bad news - plz share eachother

Everything is negative and there is nothing new, this year we all live with negative markets, i dont know when it would recover as i am tired of waiting, i thought that the reopening of china's acceptance could drive more positivity but its not.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

It's not looking great. We held the price support line for a long time, many weeks of relative stability. Many of us expected this to build into a new bull run, but what has happened instead is the support has broken and we've seen a drop. Unless we recover back to the support line very quickly, we could see further drops in search of a new stable point.

aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

have some negative news?

It might be a dump, a correction, or a year long bear market, but one thing is for sure, crypto community is stronger than ever. Sad to say that bad news often comes after it happens and means we have no abilities to share it beforehand because it did already affect the market. Actually there are many crypto news portal that you could visit online, you could try coindesk, bloomberg which for me is reliable.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

Hope, the December will become the time when the cryptocurrencies can finally, gain. I am holding over 15 altcoins, and I am planning to make good money on them. I believe in Eidoo and Ethlend.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:42:55 AM

Today is a terrible day for the crypto industry ! My portfolio has lost a lot of weight ! I think that recovery will not be soon!

Patience is all we can do for now mate because not only you are affected in this situation many token holders now experience losses of their assets because of this huge dump,but I strongly believe this is only a correction and all the token prices will recover soon.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

have some negative news?

Everything is negative and there is nothing new, this year we all live with negative markets, i dont know when it would recover as i am tired of waiting, i thought that the reopening of china's acceptance could drive more positivity but its not.
I agree with you, everything we have hoped for seems unlikely to be true and prices always move beyond expectations. I can only hope that this decline is the last and will continue with a bull run.

rizkyx56

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:49:38 AM

crypto is in bad condition 2018, full of that time just for dumping crypto. no matter what the coin is, almost many coins are dump
i think many people lost their money in this year. but they still have a belief that crypto will be pump

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:50:45 AM

If its linked to the news about the HF BCH it could be the cause and we see together whether there is a pump there later,well the situation at this time only follows the market trend which is likely to ensure the ALT value is pushed cause the BTC market has fallen.Take advantage if there is a chance.

Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:13:06 PM

have some negative news?
Then I for you can only rejoice at, especially if today's fall a cue ball until 5500$ for you the good news. This news can be good only if you want to buy it cheap, otherwise it's probably negative news.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:54:23 PM

Hope, the December will become the time when the cryptocurrencies can finally, gain. I am holding over 15 altcoins, and I am planning to make good money on them. I believe in Eidoo and Ethlend.
Of course you are currently very stressful because almost all crypto prices have decreased significantly, how do you respond to the current weakening price if you have a lot of coins in your wallet? hold some or sell some? btw I also hope that in December there will be at least price improvements
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:02:58 PM

No bad news in the last few days.
The falling BTC is simply a crazy whale's move and it will soon bounce back above $ 6k.
So I advise everyone to be calm and patient.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 01:08:53 PM

Yeah bitcoin has fall down until 11% in one day, Its really hard to accept that bitcoin change the trend to be down trend in weekly timeframe. I don't know what news can affected bitcoin movement today.
If you trading on bitmex or mt4/mt5 not be the problem, because you can do 2 ways transaction.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Leenwar

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:31:43 PM

If bitcoin breaks down past 5200 with high volume confirmation then there is no telling how low it can go. Time will tell as always.
NPG331525

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

https://twitter.com/RamenofBinance/status/1062695905768263680/photo/1

this is the reason for BTC to plunge today, like drama.
I'm disappointed that some people can monopolize the price of bitcoin.
in this world nothing is impossible, even to regulate the price of bitcoin. it does seem that the price of bitcoin is played by those who have a lot of money. because money can manage everything. and they get a lot of profits compared to those of us who only have small capital. and also we can only go with the flow.

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

No bad news in the last few days.
The falling BTC is simply a crazy whale's move and it will soon bounce back above $ 6k.
So I advise everyone to be calm and patient.
The only bad news is that messy BCH fork. Not sure why the market decide Bitcoin should be affected too. But this is what makes it interesting, completely unpredictable Cheesy

If bitcoin breaks down past 5200 with high volume confirmation then there is no telling how low it can go. Time will tell as always.
Can you elaborate with some TA, perhaps? I'd love to see Bitcoin going to $4K.
Locotoni (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:50:31 PM

now i think about this - this is only DUMP - before BULL RUN.

slow starting price = Huge Bennefit after pump.
now is LIVE about ETH 2.0 and i think on live video, will be some good newss.

live video : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5069777.msg47926936#msg47926936
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:56:17 PM

This is just a normal dump Smiley. I don't know why you guys can be panic like this just because of a normal dump. LOL. It's just a preparation before a fucking big bull run. Stop moaning about this dump and be patient. Keep holding and everything will be fine at the end of this year or maybe the early of next year.
Semaj123

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:59:58 PM

Bitcoin is unpredictable which it is why should not always be positive about it and why is happening right now, definitely surprises us. On the other hand, we should still continue to support because this is what cryptocurrency means which everything can be happen whether it's good or bad.
Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

At the moment, the negative news, as always, comes from China. There is the government stopped supplying electricity to large mining campaigns in the region where the cheapest electricity is
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: