Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:10:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Red - Red - Red market :(  (Read 1745 times)
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:15:55 AM

The red market is not the first but it often happens, and we must be able to deal with all this, this is the market game that happens to make panic.
Stick to patience and calm, all of this will pass.

cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:02:24 AM

alltime dump and dump, we want more prices,

have some negative news?
i think i live in bubble and for me all information is Good,
if you have bad news - plz share eachother
No need for negative news to reduce the price of altcoins. That is the manipulation has taken place very clearly. There is no market for the price of these altcoins again depending on the bitcoin. So that's the whale's strategy to make us panic. We should be calm instead of worrying, whales will be harder to destroy us.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

Remain rational and calm, learn moment to moment. Actually this is no the first and will not be the last time that it's happen.
Suleiman the Magnificent

Activity: 504
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 11:01:56 AM

We're really tired of seeing red. Now we want to see rise, want to see green market. There's gotta be something going on. We are need in green and rise
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

All coins are falling .... I think this is very negative for the crypto community.

Investors must continue to believe in cryptocurrencies and the market will soon turn green
Yes its true all coins are failing,it take negative to us especially the investor because they are losing their investment.
He are hoping that the investor continue to invest and also hoping that the market will soon turn green in the future.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
waONE

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:13:30 PM

have some negative news?
No need for negative news to reduce the price of altcoins. That is the manipulation has taken place very clearly. There is no market for the price of these altcoins again depending on the bitcoin. So that's the whale's strategy to make us panic. We should be calm instead of worrying, whales will be harder to destroy us.
but all of the altcoin prices are affected by the ups and downs of bitcoin prices and that is really the case because bitcoin is the benchmark price for all altcoins, and now a massive decline in markets is caused by hardforks from BCH and bad news about cryptocurrency causing panic and eventually increasingly get worse.

phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

The altcoin (BTC) parent became the victim of the ABC between Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin Cash SV so the price dropped a strong fight between the two causing many altcoins to be affected, I hope this will end soon, and prices will rise again.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:17:28 PM

This will continue as long as the uncertainty in the market is not over. It seems like someone's doing his best to make the market down.

desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

this bad news makes all fall.
everyone gets weak about the news.
I hope that by the end of this year it will recover.
where the big investors, don't immediately take action to pump, or indeed this is their game

CLEVER BOUNTY
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:53:24 PM

have some negative news?
We all live in a bubble.
I don't know in what you are investing your money but I start to investing in newer technologies and I plan to keep that as long term investment, after invest I won't check on price every single minute. Looking at charts red colors will lead you nowhere.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:22:08 PM

This will continue as long as the uncertainty in the market is not over. It seems like someone's doing his best to make the market down.
I think I know the guy you are talking about.

That guy who threatened the whole market that and said that he can even make the price of bitcoin fall up to $1,000. I'll give his initials - CSW.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:37:01 PM

have some negative news?

The recent happenings like bch fork and the whole manipulated dump of bitcoin and whole market is seriously a negative thing for crypto as a whole and there have to be some necessary measures to be taken so that it can be avoided in future for the well being of crypto as a whole.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:24:29 AM

decentralization is only a theory if in reality mining and the market are controlled by a handful of people, they fight for billions of money and our investment declines as a result.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:45:17 AM

Remain rational and calm, learn moment to moment. Actually this is no the first and will not be the last time that it's happen.
This kind of situation is inevitable and its really normal in this market. Red market will always be here, its better to know how to take advantage this market during red days. This is actually where traders make money, we buy and sell depends on the market situation and I think right now is a good time to buy more.

We should stay calm and focus, the market will not change if we continue to panic. Let's start buying more again so the market will bounce high. Those who are on panic will regret it later on, don't make any decision that will hurt much you always think long term because for sure after this dump trend, we will welcome an uptrend and hopefully it will be more stronger.
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:56:07 AM

have some negative news?
Bch and it's manipulators are responsible from this falling, we saw that they are saying to miners that we can drop btc price to 1000 dollar and this is like a joke, they are doing what they want, I hope their shitcoins fall to zero soon.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:31:08 AM

Don't panic about the current situation of the market when there is a dump it will surely effect on other coin and makes the market in red colour. In this case, we need to be very patient in order to hold the coins until the market starts recovering. It will take some time to recover the price and we need to be very patient for that.
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:22:13 AM

roses are red and
violets are blue
honey is sweet, but not as sweet as you
roses are red and
violets are blue.

As you can see, there is nothing green about poetry  Cheesy
Red became the most dislike color. I'm sick of seeing. I want to see green now. I want to see the green every day for 6 months.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:27:11 AM

Don't panic about the current situation of the market when there is a dump it will surely effect on other coin and makes the market in red colour. In this case, we need to be very patient in order to hold the coins until the market starts recovering. It will take some time to recover the price and we need to be very patient for that.
Needs to have a lots of patients as the market will be like this for much longer time, if you seen some opportunities to play around and you can change and adopt any system that can be profitable inside the market, those reds are also giving some indications to take opportunities, its really risky but taking a bigger one can also bring a much better outcome when the market start to go to green.
AnusXpander

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:31:57 AM

Well, crypto was something new, some people was intrested and ready to put some money, now everyone are frustrated and full of hate for crypto thats why this is the end of this market and im predicting that whole market will go to 0.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:43:01 AM

This is the Black Friday week. Are we going to see much cheaper Bitcoin after Black Friday? It is possible.
Predictions made by some people at the beginning of this year are going on the opposite direction now.
But i still hope we are going to see a little jump of the price after this week-end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: