Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:19:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Markets See Massive Sell-Off, Bitcoin Dips Below $5,600 for the First Time 2018  (Read 793 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:17:57 PM

And now the price is even lower than that after just a few days, even if I have been expecting that the bear market is going to continue and that there was the possibility of a decrease in the price of bitcoin and as such of all the market as well I'm not going to lie I'm scared about what it's happening, I know the market will recover but it is getting harder to hold my coins.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:11:18 PM

Problem is that Bakkt launch is postponed until January 24
now we will have FUD that is because of SEC
But look markets Nasdaq yet another 2% down
Nividia lost 50% from October 1 33% last three days
Apple 20 % down
Bitcoin is not alone in that massive sell off

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

I remember looking at the price of bitcoin in the market seems like someone was pushing the price to go down below and it just happen within a couple of minutes. While some of them are trying to panic sell but the market are still going down until it stop at $5500 then suddenly rose up again until $5700 and that's it, it goes down at $5500 again.
So for me it is just some kind of a manipulation in the market to let other follows too and let others to panic sell.
The price was falling because people were selling off because of the Bitcoin Cash fork which will be happening soon. I’m not bothered, after the fork I’m sure that the price will even drop more than this. By that time it will get even more cheap for us to buy more and add to what we have. Then I can keep the coins and wait for when there will be a Bull run cause I’m very sure that after the fork there will be a Bull run, and that will be next year.
I would not be so sure yet this is something related at all to the bitcoin cash fork, and from the look of things, this is a market that is actually set to trying to go down the more, even after the bitcoin cash fork is over. As it is now, I will only stick with the opinion that the market is manipulated, the whales saw a chance to strike, and then before you know it people panicked and here we are now. I honestly was not even expecting something like this to be happening, but as it is, unless there is a good push up back, I see us being in the downtrend for a longer period of time.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 06:04:19 AM

For the time being we see that the cryptoa currency continues to fall steadily in price. And this is at the end of November, when we almost a year expected this time as the last hope for the recovery of the cryptocurrency market.
 Bitcoin, according to CoinMarketCap, fell in price to $ 4,286 and has a capitalization of $ 74 billion, and ethereum has a price of only $ 124 with a capitalization of less than $ 13 billion.
Will we still see Bitcoin falling to $ 1,500?

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:25:37 AM

For the time being we see that the cryptoa currency continues to fall steadily in price. And this is at the end of November, when we almost a year expected this time as the last hope for the recovery of the cryptocurrency market.
 Bitcoin, according to CoinMarketCap, fell in price to $ 4,286 and has a capitalization of $ 74 billion, and ethereum has a price of only $ 124 with a capitalization of less than $ 13 billion.
no one knows which market will move, technically, we see a breakout down, which means the downtrend will continue. but we all hope that by the end of this year there will be a high surge

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:29:12 AM

Sold the rest of my BTC too. Maybe I;d be back if BTC price goes more than $20k again, this is tragedy anymore lol.

Whether Bakkt or ETF can raise the price up again, I may have to wait til BTC goes more than substantial amount other wise its just going to be a playing field for the financial firms to make money out of thin air.
What if you cannot buyback those bitcoins? I means its hard to sell at a loss and buy at the rate of $20k to just prove that your money is in a safe position.

I would regret making that decision. LOL
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:41:49 AM

And now the price is even lower than that after just a few days, even if I have been expecting that the bear market is going to continue and that there was the possibility of a decrease in the price of bitcoin and as such of all the market as well I'm not going to lie I'm scared about what it's happening, I know the market will recover but it is getting harder to hold my coins.

Do not worry if you have seen more fall than this in the past. It has always being recovered from where it has fall and it has bounced back much better than what it has fall. So consider it as the opportunity to buy now and sell it later on when the market rises.

strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 332

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:40:56 PM

Do not worry if you have seen more fall than this in the past. It has always being recovered from where it has fall and it has bounced back much better than what it has fall. So consider it as the opportunity to buy now and sell it later on when the market rises.

for older investors maybe they ever felt this moment.but for beginner investors, this condition really blamed them.we could not accept this condition for their first time investment.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

AlutBitcoin

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:06:49 AM

Don't be too pessimistic, the cryptocurrency market is still immature. The decline at this time is related to the competition between the two major mines. When the war subsides, the cryptocurrency will gradually rise. This is the best way for investors to wait patiently.
So much to come and much to go. Bitcoin is in its starting phase. Notwithstanding the nine years it has passed, still it has just started as compared to other developed currencies of different countries.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:05:09 AM

Don't be too pessimistic, the cryptocurrency market is still immature. The decline at this time is related to the competition between the two major mines. When the war subsides, the cryptocurrency will gradually rise. This is the best way for investors to wait patiently.
So much to come and much to go. Bitcoin is in its starting phase. Notwithstanding the nine years it has passed, still it has just started as compared to other developed currencies of different countries.

Unfortunately, the market capitalization dropped a lot. However, I am glad to see that Bitcoin domination is still over 53%. This means that people trust the leading cryptocurrency, and give all chances to BTC to grow.
viananda2525

Activity: 1041
Merit: 125

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:53:19 AM

Unfortunately, the market capitalization dropped a lot. However, I am glad to see that Bitcoin domination is still over 53%. This means that people trust the leading cryptocurrency, and give all chances to BTC to grow.
people still trust on bitcoin, but they still hold their money.maybe waiting best price around $2k could be their decision.and after it reached and positive news come , market capitalization growth massively.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:44:53 AM

Well, that is obviously one of the main things we just have to get used to one way or the other, so in this case, we pretty much can figure out that the bears are still so much in the picture, but whether a sell off or not, who really cares, what is more important basically now is to just stick with the idea that the market is of course giving chances to be picking at the lowest points you can if you have the money to do so, and if you do not, just hold on to what you have if you have been holding all these while.

The market will eventually recover, there is no doubt about that, this is just a scheme to try to get the weak hands out, so if you do not want to end up being a weak hand, be taking advantage of the market now, instead of letting the market takes advantage of you.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

As you can see, the whole cryptocurrency market is going down. The price of the bitcoin is now in $4000 per each and its seems that its price will go down more. I think the support and the resistance of the bitcoin is the reason why its price is going down.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:18:38 AM

for older investors maybe they ever felt this moment.but for beginner investors, this condition really blamed them.we could not accept this condition for their first time investment.
Of course, any older member in this space right now that is panicking should be flogged and may be have a brain reset, considering that this is not something that is new, and even for those who have been here at least throughout early last year, they should understand the market better by now.
There is always a season to every market and this is just one of them, so in a way, there should always be that mentality that no matter what, the market cannot go down forever, and recovery is always a lot better considering that this market has not even started a huge growth yet.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:32:07 PM

Do not worry I have seen my fair share of crashes since I have been here and I know the market will recover but like I said I will be lying if I said I was not scared about the movements in the market, this is because I am going to try a new strategy that according to my tests should work but I have no guarantees this will happen and the crash in the market is not helping me at all.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:54:24 AM

Problem is that Bakkt launch is postponed until January 24
now we will have FUD that is because of SEC
But look markets Nasdaq yet another 2% down
Nividia lost 50% from October 1 33% last three days
Apple 20 % down
Bitcoin is not alone in that massive sell off

Sure, because right now even in the traditional markets, there is still some sell off going on, but since a lot of people actually got into a market because of cryptocurrency, since it is readily opened to all, and we all know the readiness of people to want to make huge money off of it, they really do not have an idea how general market operates.

There is always a time for an uptrend and downtrend, time for bulls or the bears, time for accumulating or time to be selling, but as long as you have no understanding of the conditions of market at certain points in time based on your knowledge, it will be hard to always figure out which is why a lot of people tend to think this is just a thing common with cryptocurrency alone.
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:27:49 AM

Everyone has misjudged the cryptocurrency market in 2018. The market is always cruel. In this month, the cryptocurrency hit a record low, depreciating $1,000 in a week and the lowest price of $3,700. Such a market shocked all investors.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:16:48 AM

Now it seems that the big players have retreated for a while and we seem to be in the same place and we do not fall and do not grow, is it a bad sign, perhaps, but it is better to stand on the one place than to fall. The bakkt exchange has greatly influenced the cryptocurrency market and bitcoin, because with its transfer, the market growth is again postponed, fork bitcoin cash hit the market very hard and you should not forget about the miners, but the main factor of the market decline is of course the manipulation of big players they just play with the market as they want.
Batman_Bitman

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:32:24 PM

It is not that quite easy to go back up in price just because there are no more sales. I understand that we have dropped significantly in price because some whales sold off their coins all together and that made the price go down but that was a reason for the price to go down, not rebound back. Hence if the price goes down after a huge sell off, do not expect the price to go back up quickly, you need the same thing for it to go back up as well. If the price goes down after a big sell, it will go up after a big buy. Simple as that. If no one is buying after this big sell off, the price won't go up neither. We need couple of whales to get into the market and buy as much as they can (like ETF banks and all that) in order to make it go higher. I think the price will be around these prices for another 1-2 months until ETF starts and we will see the price go up during those times.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:23:07 AM

that 5600 usd was not the deepest point as we all experienced  Grin. i hope now we have seen the dip in 2019 and an uptrend is going to start like old days. lets wait and see  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: