Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE NEXT MARKET MOVEMENT. UP OR DOWN?  (Read 1903 times)
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:57:14 AM

there has been a bully of a crypto market today, but its movement is still very low. the thing that we will predict in the crypto market maybe next month will also increase the price or maybe next year. do not just worry too much, just wait and wait for a little bit of time to come back to the right bull market and we'll also get a good profit sooner.
so far the price of bitcoin has stabilized at a price of $ 4500, and is still predicted to fall again. well, but I think, this is the limit, and starting from here, the price of bitcoin will rise again. well, it might be good enough if the price of bitcoin starts to rise steadily.
Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:47:03 AM

Still, have one month to go for this year perhaps we are having another bull run as last had happened. I think no more getting down now it's time to go up and it is a nature of the crypto world. After suffering bad days crypto market generally moving high. So no need to worry keep patience for the gala day.

ricardobs

Merit: 505

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

As we can see actually is still a price drop. I think is better wait and not sell now. I will get more bitcoin and i will still hold and until next year when i think we can get a better year for cryptocoins. Now i think whales will come again and buy more bitcoins before price grow.
Well, if there is actually anyone selling now, I must say such a person would be the dumbest person I have ever seen in my life. This is not the time to be selling; this is basically the time to be buying. Selling now is more like going against the market opportunity.

A lot of people may not know that, and since they really did not bother to have an idea of what they are holding anyway, they seem to just chicken out easily at times like this, which makes them the easy prey for the whales. However market is going to be moving is not a problem, at this point; I am only looking forward to the price action on the next available support.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:16:34 AM

for now I predict the price of bitcoin will drop by 5K-4K $, I am also still looking for alternative crypto to trade and I think if I don't find it then I will still trade bitcoin again
Predicting bitcoin now is really uncertain since that market is misbehaving misleading to what we are expecting it. The bitcoin's price long time price stabilization is has been broke these past few weeks and the market is declining now. Even alternative coins are decreasing on demand and increasing on supply in the market which causes a massive prices reduction.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:51:33 AM

for now I predict the price of bitcoin will drop by 5K-4K $, I am also still looking for alternative crypto to trade and I think if I don't find it then I will still trade bitcoin again
Predicting bitcoin now is really uncertain since that market is misbehaving misleading to what we are expecting it. The bitcoin's price long time price stabilization is has been broke these past few weeks and the market is declining now. Even alternative coins are decreasing on demand and increasing on supply in the market which causes a massive prices reduction.
I think the market is now on the very huge dip and we can all loss on it if we can't control our emotion, maybe many of us here in crypto world are now suffering from the very huge dip  that we are now experiencing, our holdings are now lossing it value that is why many people in crypto are now become more panic than before, but we all know that crypto is really unstable so we don't need to be afraid about the price I believe that it will soon rise and strong hands will always win.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:46:06 PM

Most of us are waiting for the upward movement of the market but we always wait for this entire time and most of people who totally frustrated are now giving up. Its very difficult what will happen in the market but just do not lose our hope and believe because anything can be happen so just believe.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
maks-ivanov89

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:02:39 PM

Most of us are waiting for the upward movement of the market but we always wait for this entire time and most of people who totally frustrated are now giving up. Its very difficult what will happen in the market but just do not lose our hope and believe because anything can be happen so just believe.
you can see a strong level of 3000
the price will most likely fall to 3000
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:23:00 PM

As we all noticed what happened few hours ago we saw how over 15million Usd was wipe out from the Market. some said it was due to Bitcoin cash Fork. others said it was due to an up date from Coinbase. some said that such trend was due to happen which will be the Last Bear market for the Year.  Grin Grin Loads of Predictions.
So i ask the crypto family what do you think could be the next Move from Now?
BTC moving to 8000 and above OR moving down to 4k AS SOME predicted.

If seeing the last trends of bullish then i think market will make a small dip so that some panic sellers are left, they will sell it and then we will see the bullish market and within a week we will see the price moving above $8000 price but max price i am expecting will be nearby $15000 price as their will be some selling pressure and we will enter the new year of 2019.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:58:52 AM

You have seen how fast things can change in cryptocurrency, that’s why it’s highly volatile, cause you’re not sure what follows next, within one hour everything can change to be something else. Maybe it’s best to just hold. The price dropped quickly to $4,000 within an hour  that means it can also increase with same speed in an hour. Let’s see what happens in December, and that’s just a week and few days to go.

The market is still going down and it will take more days to come before bitcoin will be bit stable.  I don't think bitcoin is death as many people new investors are about to form.  Bitcoin is going to makes another bullish trend in 2019. It has happened like this several times and I believe that this bearish market is a correction that will create another opportunity for new people to come into the market.
Of course this is not the end for Bitcoin, but stop relying on what happened in the past to predict what will happen, it might not be the same. Some people are just too ignorant and due to they are hoping for the same thing to repeat itself, they just neglect their money and saying it will increase, later they come back to disturb others on how they have lost their funds. Best to withdraw early if you can’t wait and when it gets low and becomes stable, you can buy then and hope for an increase.
selardkinley

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:15:31 AM

I am still optimistic that BTC will survive and increase, this happened just like last year BTC dropped to touch 3000 $, because the Chinese government banned Bitcoin. Then after that BTC up to 20,000 $, I hope this year will be like last year.
Same here. I am also optimistic about Bitcoin because the gap in the crypto market is still very big and it has been just a decade that Bitcoin has been around which means that it is still far from saturation.
rationotled

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:14:00 AM

I am still optimistic that BTC will survive and increase, this happened just like last year BTC dropped to touch 3000 $, because the Chinese government banned Bitcoin. Then after that BTC up to 20,000 $, I hope this year will be like last year.
Like you, we all are optimistic about the price range. In coming days as Christmas is coming so we assume and hope the trending like last year. We made a history last year and want it this time too.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:01:18 AM

I would not even be surprised if we get to see as low as $3k. There is no major support now at this point that we are and unless for a short term bounce, there is a huge support at $3k, and there is a possibility we get to test that support eventually, which is what I am really looking forward to right now.

However, this does not mean shit can even still not happen at the $3k support considering the fact that this is cryptocurrency space and nothing is predictable, so one way or the other, a break below that support may send us spiraling down to $2k region.
duqauma

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:57:56 AM

I think next time the market will go down. It is possible that bitcoin will drop sharply again, then stabilize at low prices
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:38:22 AM

Yes I agree with you, that anything can be happen in the crypto market just believed and hodl it. We should not be worried about what would be the next market movement because we are in the early adoption of the cryptocurrency on which in the near future it can be accepted as a payment method in our community that can cause a huge pump at the market. I think this time we should make it a good opportunity to buy more and hodl it on which giving us a chance to enter in the market at the low price.

nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:51:03 AM

In cryptocurrency trading no one can exactly predict what would happen in future, but considering the current market situation, it is evident that the market would maintain the downward trend.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

there has been a bully of a crypto market today, but its movement is still very low. the thing that we will predict in the crypto market maybe next month will also increase the price or maybe next year. do not just worry too much, just wait and wait for a little bit of time to come back to the right bull market and we'll also get a good profit sooner.
why does the price not return to its normal condition, and back up? because most users are still worry and afraid to re-buy, see how the current downturn in bitcoin marketcaps, it proves that market demand is declining, and the market is increasingly quiet? because many investors are still hesitant,
harleymasters

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:08:53 PM

I do not think that "bitcoin cash Hard Fork" has any impact on the market at this time. The news only made FUD investors leave the crypto market. Or this is simply a shark script to bring investors to fear the repetition of the tulip or dotcom. The market will extend its downward momentum to distract major investors and experienced investors!
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:12:48 PM

It will goes down! Somebody told me in telegram that the crash is not yet done. The one who taught and lead my way in cruptocurrency said that to me also. Well, I do not believe those opinion but still I consider it. I will try to invest when it goes down in 3500 USD. I wait for the market to continue to drop before I will take my execution. Wait for the bounce back and see that market will revive again.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:18:00 PM

bearish market will occur until the end of 2018 and in the following year crypto will begin to rise slowly because I am sure investors and new users will invest in crypto. My predictions starting in 2020 Crypto will be brilliant and give a lot of luck to all
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

As we all noticed what happened few hours ago we saw how over 15million Usd was wipe out from the Market. some said it was due to Bitcoin cash Fork. others said it was due to an up date from Coinbase. some said that such trend was due to happen which will be the Last Bear market for the Year.  Grin Grin Loads of Predictions.
So i ask the crypto family what do you think could be the next Move from Now?
BTC moving to 8000 and above OR moving down to 4k AS SOME predicted.

for the next few weeks there is a high chance that BTC and other major coins will be stable but have a downward price trend, this is also due to the many delays like BAKKT which some sites said it postponed till 2019. In this time, it maybe still a good time for scalping

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: