Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:22:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE NEXT MARKET MOVEMENT. UP OR DOWN?  (Read 1906 times)
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:32:06 PM

The market seems fluctuating right now inclined more to upward direction. This is a good sign for recovery. This is also good for day trading. Hoping this will continue until the bull run next year. There is a lot to catch up with the 11-month bearish market.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:34:38 PM

Most of the predicted already happened. Because if someone negtives they create negatives also to other people to start panic so that the price really dump the value. But now Im really sure the next market movement will increase again the price of cryptocurrency.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:43:53 PM

Most of the predicted already happened. Because if someone negtives they create negatives also to other people to start panic so that the price really dump the value. But now Im really sure the next market movement will increase again the price of cryptocurrency.
People were hoping for it as the huge possibility of happening in opposite of what happen this year. We must be always in the positive side and thinking on its recovery rather than to stay in nega. At this time, we shall enjoy it and lets celebrate Christmas with no worries in our mind.
ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:42:53 AM

People were hoping for it as the huge possibility of happening in opposite of what happen this year. We must be always in the positive side and thinking on its recovery rather than to stay in nega. At this time, we shall enjoy it and lets celebrate Christmas with no worries in our mind.
Sentiment from selling orders will expand throughout the end of December, Christmas is just a sentiment forming opinion to make it happen. But in the end the market will indeed have a thicker volume. and that's where all situations can be predicted, I don't know right but what is certain is that not too important price increases will occur and far from higher price estimates.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:53:02 AM

Sentiment from selling orders will expand throughout the end of December, Christmas is just a sentiment forming opinion to make it happen. But in the end the market will indeed have a thicker volume. and that's where all situations can be predicted, I don't know right but what is certain is that not too important price increases will occur and far from higher price estimates.
Now the situation has shown that there will be an increase. Already about 3 days there has been an increase in the Price of Bitcoin and Etherum. this is certainly very positive because the increase in the price of Bitcoin and Etherum will make the stigma much better. this is because most of the benchmarks for other altcoin prices are the two coins. Believe that the future is very bright and we will be able to make a profit if we can be patient and take the right momentum.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:45:04 PM

No one know's if the price of the market gonna goes down or up. Because until now bitcoin get lossing enough for it's price maybe next year it will going to pump it's price, Holding altcoins until now for me is not worth it.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

Now the situation has shown that there will be an increase. Already about 3 days there has been an increase in the Price of Bitcoin and Etherum. this is certainly very positive because the increase in the price of Bitcoin and Etherum will make the stigma much better. this is because most of the benchmarks for other altcoin prices are the two coins. Believe that the future is very bright and we will be able to make a profit if we can be patient and take the right momentum.

Well you'd have to include ripple there also i guess. But yeah current status looks good though i doubt there's going to be any significant "bull runs" To propel us further than where we are now. Not in the next few days at least. But still it's good to end the year on a positive note.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:07:02 PM

As we noticed this week came the market movement is good or become better compared to the price last few weeks which bitcoin decreased at the value of $3000 and now the value of the bitcoin is $4000 and still increasing and we need to continue that good routine.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:15:05 PM

In my opinion the crypto market over the past few days were progressing well. Several Altcoins are having a quick rebound such as the TRX and Ripple now. So the main reason is still Bitcoin. I think the market will be good on at the end of this December and Bitcoin will goes up and Xmas the bull will run.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:12:55 PM

In my understanding, we should live a pump moment since tomorrow, friday, a lateral phase since the 25th of Dec, and the last dump during the end of year, to be ready for a bull rush in the next year...
I hope, I guess, I'm confident...  Cool

The market will bounce for a week or a fortnight (as I see it), and then, the altcoins and Bitcoin prices will start growing. I still have a hope to earn on the cryptos prices difference.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:44:22 AM

In my opinion the crypto market over the past few days were progressing well. Several Altcoins are having a quick rebound such as the TRX and Ripple now. So the main reason is still Bitcoin. I think the market will be good on at the end of this December and Bitcoin will goes up and Xmas the bull will run.
maybe bitcoin and all cryptocurrency price still continue its movement at early year of 2019.i am take a look at weekly chart candle make bullish engulfing form on support area. and i think it could sign for bitcoin movement reversal.and will test 5770 area.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:36:44 AM

Probably already many are happy that during the last week the market is only growing and you need to have to go into it at such great prices!
cryptolab111

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:37:32 AM

Our opinion about cryptomarket is so that - Firstly market stay in one flat, then market will get dawn. And after maybe that market will stable on one flat.
bitcoinman18

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:58:08 AM

Looks like we've had a fairly big move up. Hopefully it continues but could go either way. ETH looks like it's hit resistance at 150.
wolfafladina

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:19:30 AM

I am sure that the market will continue to improve in the near future. although in reality these days there are still small fluctuations in the price of some types of crypto currencies.
The next market movement could be up or down. You just don't stop working hard to make money. Don't think about the next market moment but only about your size of investment. This matters a lot because we have low prices now and in future the movement of the market would of course be up.

Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:06:15 AM

for now I predict the price of bitcoin will drop by 5K-4K $, I am also still looking for alternative crypto to trade and I think if I don't find it then I will still trade bitcoin again
This is too much drop for bitcoin, losing almost $5k in just a month is really not good thing for this market. Hopefully, it will not happen and hoping that this market will start to pump again, slowly but its much more powerful than ever.
yeah buddy, the decline in bitcoin prices in 2018 is really a lot, a long time ago the price of bitcoin exceeded $ 15,000 and at the moment January 2019 the price of bitcoin is $ 3500   - I never thought the price of bitcoin could be like this.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:10:34 AM

According historycal price in 2014- 2015 when the price of BTC also was crash to more than 85% , the price of Bitcoin will sideaway in 2019 and will be start bull run in the end of this year.  But in fundamental between 2015 and this year is much different which for this year fundamental of bitcoin and mass adoption crypto much better, so can be bull market is near.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:35:22 AM

According historycal price in 2014- 2015 when the price of BTC also was crash to more than 85% , the price of Bitcoin will sideaway in 2019 and will be start bull run in the end of this year.  But in fundamental between 2015 and this year is much different which for this year fundamental of bitcoin and mass adoption crypto much better, so can be bull market is near.
The main difference between the crashes is that now many more people have adopted bitcoin, now there are millions of bitcoin users and even if the price has gone down it seems the adoption of bitcoin is still going up which means that the recovery will happen sooner than the last time there was a crash and that is a good thing since seeing the current state of the market is discouraging.
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:34:33 AM

for now I predict the price of bitcoin will drop by 5K-4K $, I am also still looking for alternative crypto to trade and I think if I don't find it then I will still trade bitcoin again
I would not even be surprised if we get to see as low as $3k. There is no major support now at this point that we are and unless for a short term bounce, there is a huge support at $3k, and there is a possibility we get to test that support eventually, which is what I am really looking forward to right now.

However, this does not mean shit can even still not happen at the $3k support considering the fact that this is cryptocurrency space and nothing is predictable, so one way or the other, a break below that support may send us spiraling down to $2k region.
I've heard from the media about the predictions of bitcoin prices going down to $ 2K, to be honest I panicked because this decline was enough to make me not want to trade anymore, but I am still waiting for support that might recover bitcoin prices, and if the $ 10K bitcoin price is already enough to make me glad
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:32:26 AM

I would not even be surprised if we get to see as low as $3k. There is no major support now at this point that we are and unless for a short term bounce, there is a huge support at $3k, and there is a possibility we get to test that support eventually, which is what I am really looking forward to right now.

However, this does not mean shit can even still not happen at the $3k support considering the fact that this is cryptocurrency space and nothing is predictable, so one way or the other, a break below that support may send us spiraling down to $2k region.
I've heard from the media about the predictions of bitcoin prices going down to $ 2K, to be honest I panicked because this decline was enough to make me not want to trade anymore, but I am still waiting for support that might recover bitcoin prices, and if the $ 10K bitcoin price is already enough to make me glad
You panic when things did not occur yet, you will like panic more when it will happen.

Those are just prediction man, just stick on your own, you have brain and you can analyze things over and over.
There are a lot of speculator in the market, you can listen to them but you do not need to believe on everything they say, they are just like us, humans, therefore they can also make mistakes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: