Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:10:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][CRCO]Cryptrade✅PoS/MN|Decentralized Exchange|Share Profits✅Released  (Read 22824 times)
akaman

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:27:22 PM

Just got the message masternode collateral is up. How do I redeploy my mn? HOWTO only explains how to set it up in the first place. Can I simple send the additional collateral needed (2000) the collateral address?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:08:21 PM

Just got the message masternode collateral is up. How do I redeploy my mn? HOWTO only explains how to set it up in the first place. Can I simple send the additional collateral needed (2000) the collateral address?
The masternodes.online site shows the currently collateral of CRCO at 6000 coins.
It is obviously that masternode investors should accumulate enough coins for their nodes before the next increase of CRCO collateral.
On market, it seems that investors bought more because total volume last day rose to nearly 0.7 BTC, much higher than yesterday.

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 01:20:34 AM

Cryptrade coin has been dumped, once again.
This time, it has dumped to below 5xxx satoshis.
Nevertheless, as we have witnessed so many times, I believe CRCO will come back.
And, please remember that, next week, the Cryptrade.io will jump to its final stage before launch.
Another week, another part of our journey to Cryptrade.io exchange, which is a decentralized one.
maximumcoin

Activity: 487

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:09:15 AM

The last week (Week #11) update made on February 10, 2019 —February 16, 2019).
It means that there are some days left till the next update on development progress published by Cryptrade.io team.
Stay tuned to get it next 4 days, everyone.

yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:20:37 PM

Cryptrade coin has been dumped, once again.
This time, it has dumped to below 5xxx satoshis.
Nevertheless, as we have witnessed so many times, I believe CRCO will come back.
And, please remember that, next week, the Cryptrade.io will jump to its final stage before launch.
Another week, another part of our journey to Cryptrade.io exchange, which is a decentralized one.

You are right, Cryptrade [CRCO] price is slowly recovering. I hope we will see a new ATH in the near future.
valentine82

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:23:29 PM

I have faith.

Smiley
Cryptrade.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 03:40:59 PM

Hi, all

Today, we bring big news to our community, The beta version of Cryptrade DEX is released.

CRCO/BTC, CRCO/BTS, BTC/BTS trading pairs is active now.

Please deposit coins with a small amount, more coins will be added next week.

https://dex.cryptrade.io/

Cryptrade - Decentralized Cryptocurrency Trading Platform
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:11:55 AM

I saw the newest weekly report from Cryptrade team on Discord channel.
I propose the team to update the topic with details from Discord.
There are potential supporters, investors, and potential investors who don't use Discord.

youre correct but the losers in crypto who live in their parents basement and play video games are clueless at marketing.
Bitcoin Miners

Roobet

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:39:07 PM

Anyone who have interests in Cryptrade project and Cryptrade exchange, please visit the beta version of the exchange to see the good userinterface of the dex.
I can not dis-satisfy with the dex's interface and looks smoothly.
Next week, more trading pairs will be added.

Bitcoin Miners

Roobet

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:24:21 AM

Today, (even last four or five days), on the Crypto Bridge exchange, Cryptrade coin has almost fallen into frozen situation.
Almost no volume within recent days.
Last day, the coin has been traded with only less than 0.03 BTC in tota on the Crypto Bridge.
Moreover, I hope that the current situation will change soon, with the coming weekly report from the team.
Let's see in the next two days, which kinds of coins will be added into the Cryptrade.io decentralised exchange.

Cryptrade.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 08:45:20 AM

Hi, everyone

New Cryptrade Frontend Released v1.0.190301:

We just release a new Cryptrade Frontend, tons of new features and improvement have been added into the new UI. You can check it  at https://dex.cryptrade.io/
Github: https://github.com/cryptrade-project/cryptrade-ui/releases/tag/v1.0.190301

Account Registration Rewards Distributed

All account registration rewards have been distributed to the participants' bitshares accounts in CRYPTRADE.CRCO. Contact us if you didn't receive the reward.

yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:27:14 PM

Decentralized Exchange project continues to develop well, but CRCO coin price continues a long downtrend. I'm a few upset  Sad
Cryptrade.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 08:40:04 AM

When I can withdraw coins out of Cryptrade exchange?
This week or weeks later?
Or only can withdraw altcoins, not Bitcoin out of Crytrade?

Withdrawals of all coins have been open a few days ago. If you haven't withdrawn your BTC or Altcoins, I think you can do it right away.

elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:29:51 AM

Cryptrade’s Weekly Development Report — March 23, 2019
https://medium.com/@cryptrade_io/cryptrades-weekly-development-report-march-23-2019-ec90fb9a9a55

Improve new coin listing process
Under development, 90% has been done.

Listed more coins
ColossusXT(COLX) and Crown (CRW) has been listed on Cryptrade DEX. More coins will be listed next week.
maximumcoin

Activity: 487

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:55:19 AM

https://medium.com/@cryptrade_io/cryptrades-weekly-development-report-march-23-2019-ec90fb9a9a55

Listed more coins
ColossusXT(COLX) and Crown (CRW) has been listed on Cryptrade DEX. More coins will be listed next week.
Are you a new team member of Cryptrade project?
such an important update should be posted by Cryptrade developer, in my opinion.
He usually posted announcement for community here, so it's strange to see this time you posted first.

argakiig

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:33:07 AM

Listed more coins
such an important update should be posted by Cryptrade developer, in my opinion.
He usually posted announcement for community here, so it's strange to see this time you posted first.
I don't understand the complaints about needing active people to just talk .... use the exchange ... stake coins ... only reason for active support on Discord should be for trouble shooting or support which is what the tech-support channel is for .... I can spend all day talking on the Main channel and so could mods and admins but all it does is take away time of upgrades and improvements in my opinion .... So I will say again ... what is the whining about no talking going on???  Dev is online, look to the right of the window ... doesn't mean they need to talk.  This is a decentralized exchange .... many community members can help others first before devs get involved too.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
OTC_Buyer

Activity: 92
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:00:34 AM

Listed more coins
I don't understand the complaints about needing active people to just talk .... use the exchange ... stake coins ... only reason for active support on Discord should be for trouble shooting or support which is what the tech-support channel is for .... I can spend all day talking on the Main channel and so could mods and admins but all it does is take away time of upgrades and improvements in my opinion .... So I will say again ... what is the whining about no talking going on???  Dev is online, look to the right of the window ... doesn't mean they need to talk.  This is a decentralized exchange .... many community members can help others first before devs get involved too.

I could not agree more with you. I have an order for more CRCO that is higher than lowest bid on Crypto-Bridge yet no one wants to fill me because they rather use CB ... come on people use the exchange ... honestly CRCO trades should be more on the exchange it is built for right now. How about we move the majority of these orders over to Cryptrade
edwinBWZ

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:29:15 PM

Because of "confidence", why would people trade on a dex with no devs, it could die any minute. Also people might want to buy something else on CB, so it saves time and transaction fee, right now the profit difference is negligible
Have you talked to the devs since 4th?
OTC_Buyer

Activity: 92
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:54:39 AM

At present, there are more than 10 people in our team, more than half of the team members are developers who have extensive experience in the development of blockchain & DAPP. Our team members come from different countries around the world, and our operation team are mainly in Asia, Hong Kong and Singapore. We will reveal the information of team members in the near future.

Under website FAQ ... yet where are they for the past month???   Angry
Bitcoin Miners

Roobet

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:09:46 AM

Under website FAQ ... yet where are they for the past month???   Angry
Cryptrade team have still logged in account, and the account has still been actively recent days, but who knows why they won't communicate with Cryptrade community in the topic. The last update from the team likely more than one month ago. I propose the team should more lively communicate with community. If they won't do this, all supporters will leave sooner or later because they will lose belief in Cryptrade.
Best.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: