Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:03:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RICO is it new era for ICO's?  (Read 87 times)
annbagira (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:55:23 AM

Actually I don't know if it's true for sure. On my opinion it can be super useful for crypto world and for disappointed investors.

Fabian Vogelsteller, one of the ERC20 developers, suggested a new reversible initial coin offering concept during the Devcon4 in Prague. He stated that he feels 'obligated' to propose an ICO alternative.

This article retrieved from this site: https://atozmarkets.com/news/erc20-developer-proposes-reversible-ico-concept.
Any sceptic opinions over there?

Please feel free to comment. Thanks Wink
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:16:08 AM

The idea is actually good and one that can be helping this doomed industry from going sour and eventual death. The ICO industry has been successfully ridden by big-time and small-time scammers coming from all over the world, hence many people are now equating ICOs with scams and we could not blame them. Maybe it is high time that something can be done about it otherwise people will lose interest, trust and confidence on the platform. I am looking forward to this idea coming into fruition.
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:53:59 AM

Yep. I read this news last week. It is a good idea for this situation, when scam ICOs are everywhere and increasingly sophisticated. But it seems that will be complicated for the project while they always give bonus to the investors.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:48:24 PM

Actually I don't know if it's true for sure. On my opinion it can be super useful for crypto world and for disappointed investors.

Fabian Vogelsteller, one of the ERC20 developers, suggested a new reversible initial coin offering concept during the Devcon4 in Prague. He stated that he feels 'obligated' to propose an ICO alternative.

This article retrieved from this site: https://atozmarkets.com/news/erc20-developer-proposes-reversible-ico-concept.
Any sceptic opinions over there?

Please feel free to comment. Thanks Wink
This will be a great development in crypto space, certain power will be given to investors also investment will be more protected lastly this development will reduce or eradicate scam ico totally.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: