Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is not the end of bitcoin  (Read 2973 times)
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:56:27 AM

The prices are both worrying and disappointing, but is still not worth worrying about. When countries like those in south america switch to crypto as legal tender, it will definitely survive

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:09:21 AM

You could say this condition is the beginning of the market correction, so there's no need to worry. Bitcoin goes down to improve the system, surely this condition will not be long and will eventually move up and at its peak, all need a process to get stronger.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:19:06 AM

Let's expect it with bitcoin and with other altcoins. We are here in the world of Crypto Currency. So we should know the trend of crypto and bitcoin. This is normal because there are many sales and purchases and this causes the bitcoin to rise and fall.
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:04:55 AM

Well I agree with your opinion, I think bitcoin will not die at any time because it is very useful and useful for transactions and bitcoin is also the basics of cryptocurrency because if BTC dies all also die.

You and me and others have seen the usefulness of bitcoin and want it to last forever. But according to what I just received the news is that the bitcoin is falling and it will end quickly if it continues with the price drop Cry. And I hope we can help bitcoin grow by advising each other not to sell the bitcoin until it grows Cool.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

The prices are both worrying and disappointing, but is still not worth worrying about. When countries like those in south america switch to crypto as legal tender, it will definitely survive
Thats where people go wrong. Governments of bigger countries would not accept crypto as a legal tender. If they did immediately banks and bigger whales of traditional markets would revolt saying that government is siding with criminal based currency even though we all know that its not really the truth and that the whales are doing it for their own advantage.

We must remind ourselves that bitcoin whales are in no comparison to the fiat whales. They can still turn the tables if they themselves enter the market aggressively buying bitcoin.

Currently the market trend might be low but thats not important, keeping your own nerve firm and down to earth is what is important. Lets hope the next ETF of February turns out good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sobocirevo

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

Bitcoin experiences normal price fluctuations, so it's not something that is scary or even thinking that this is the end of bitcoin. Bitcoin users are people who are mentally strong because they have been tested several times for bitcoin to experience price shocks, and public distrust. But bitcoin remains strong, even some countries in South America use bitcoin as a legitimate payment instrument.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

Damn, yesterday was quite a drop :/ Bitcoin price and the whole market dropped by over 10% within a few hours, was pretty unexpected.

Check out this video by Altcoin Buzz, pretty useful TA on Bitcoin:
https://coincodex.tv/videos/360/bitcoin-going-to-4500-or-6000-btc-technical-analysis

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

This is true, if you look at the price of Bitcoin for the entire time of its existence and compare it, for example, with last year’s, it has grown. But now everyone is panicking because the Bitcoin price has dropped below $5,700, and this is the lowest price in 2018. Panic in the market is always reflected in the form of falling prices, but I believe that this is not a critical drop and there is no reason to worry.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:55:59 PM

Even if it hit $100, they're would be buyers. No need to worry about the price addicts.
Wink This is a viewpoint I hold also. No matter the price, going up or coming down, there are buyers of bitcoin. It does not seem to indicate a dying coin.
There will be a buyers of bitcoin even the price goes up and down. And as of now the number of people who want to buy bitcoin become double so if there is a huge number of people who willing to invest in bitcoin the demand of it will increase and also the price will increase too.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

Its just another bear market nothing more so belive cryto and stay with us only true belivers would be rewarded and we have seen many "ends" like this keep it up.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Lazada

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

As long as there are people who need a Bitcoin then the Bitcoin will still exist. In my opinion, this is a normal thing. A distinctive feature of the crypto world is always price fluctuations. There will be a dumping process and there is also when the pumping process. We must be able to take advantage of the situation and we will get satisfactory results.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

This is bad for everyone of the Bitcoin failed price but I think it will be never end bitcoin.but in my opinion it is normal think now situation because any moment can be jump Bitcoin price.today bad down Bitcoin price have been 5,550$.even as the real moment Bitcoin purchase will increase soon definitely,then price will go up.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:58:42 PM

Panicking has been the order of the day as regards the massive drop in the price of bitcoin all hope is not lost because as you rightly say bitcoin had been mentioned in US and India while ETF is on hold for now however I am very optimistic that bitcoin will get back on it foot and gain more global recognition thus its never the end of it.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

If you will see the movement of Bitcoin in the past week, it remained sideways most of the time. It will increase but a little amount only. That is an indicator that anytime Bitcoin will  move either downward or upward and now we saw what happened (even I'm sleeping when it happened).

As long as there are buyers of Bitcoin, it will not stop. I think the hard fork of BCH affected its price at some points or maybe another manipulation?? Whatever happens, I will just hold my Bitcoins until it reach my target selling price.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

Yes, I totally agree with you that this is not the end of Bitcoin because we must take a look the Bitcoin history past years before. The fluctuation of Bitcoin is normal atm besides the Hash War on Bitcoin Cash side. We will see in the few days or weeks.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

Let's expect it with bitcoin and with other altcoins. We are here in the world of Crypto Currency. So we should know the trend of crypto and bitcoin. This is normal because there are many sales and purchases and this causes the bitcoin to rise and fall.
it is true because large purchases and sales also have a big impact on the price of bitcoin, because if more people buy then surely bitcoin will experience price increases. so is the opposite if many sell bitcoin

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:39:05 PM

I have seen this topic several times, I don't know if this is just a FUD or what. But as long as there is buyer and seller which are continuously believed in bitcoin for sure it won't go to the situation that it will gonna die(Bitcoin). Though, the price value so far is really not good at all, but it doesn't mean it will drop into zero value, of course not.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

Yes, you are right, that's not the end of Bitcoin. Because the way Bitcoin that is valuable at the time of today. Because of which many people are joining with Bitcoin. There is difficult end of Bitcoin for many years coming to.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

Yes the price of bitcoin fell of recent and in a very shocking manner but I still feel bitcoin is still strong viewing from an economical perspective the prices of a commodity is affected by demand and supply. I really hope there can be more demand than supply
rafi035

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:58:10 PM

all possibilities can happen because no one can know for sure so we cannot give a statement if bitcoin will die the most important thing now is that we must be clever to take advantage of opportunities to benefit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: