Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:05:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is not the end of bitcoin  (Read 2973 times)
fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:54:24 PM

Bitcoin is on the decline and as you said Bitcoin has dropped by 20% so far. But do not worry, since Bitcoin is a long way from extremely low value to a peak of $ 20k, Bitcoin is still the strongest and most valuable coin to date.
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

I don't think bitcoin will end Relax and don't negative think about bitcoin, Keep patience because patience is the most important part of investors. If you see last year bitcoin price reach from 1000 to 19000 dollar.So anytime bitcoin price spike moon, now bitcoin price 5500 dollar in 2019 we will see bitcoin price 30000 to 50000 dollar that's very much possible, so don't think about end of bitcoin,keep patience.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

If BItcoin ends who will replace it? BCH? oh that's not possible, BCH only made noise for Bitcoin holders, so now BItcoin prices on the market only experienced a slight decline for the continuity of the Bitcoin ecosystem before the price of Bitcoin went to the Moon, so we have to enjoy the time before Bitcoin really goes to the moon.
nothing can end the existence of bitcoin, bitcoin cannot die because the more age increases, the more people will want to know it. the era is increasingly sophisticated, of course, the digital world is the right choice and fast for any aspect. the price drops has become a common thing for us and this has often happened.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:59:48 PM

Some bitcoin holders, they tend to see a jump in the price of bitcoin at the end of last year, where the price of bitcoin reached $ 20,000, so now when prices decline, cause anxiety and fear that eventually many people think the price of bitcoin falls, then they fear losing more , so they sell bitcoin to avoid the risk of greater losses. For me, the price of bitcoin is still quite good, and I believe the strength of bitcoin is still very large, so I will always be patient waiting for the rise in the price of bitcoin, because I'm sure bitcoin will definitely rise again above $ 20,000 in the next few years.
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:12:48 PM

I understand only that all this happened because of the hard fork of bitcoin cash and was a speculative decision that would take away from bitcoin hash ! But I'm sure the dominant shigan destroy the pseudo coins which are his forks. In addition to litecoin )

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:18:52 PM

Those charts says everything. People should know that crypto currencies are extremely volatile, but in the long run, the price will always tend to go upwards. Compare the price with last two years and you will see that we are still on the green zone and the price rose multiple times. This fall is temporary and people should be taking full advantage of it.
I agree, we must really need to understand it so that we dont need to worry anymore. The drop of price of Bitcoin was normal because it was not stable, but as we see, at the end of the day its still going upward. Its like it was depending on us on how long we will hold on it even the times where its value was falling.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:18:35 PM

Correct, it is not the end of bitcoin because it just a normal happenings. It was happened many times but still it exist and the price is increasing. We should be calm and keep the faith because sooner everything will be okay. Stop worrying better understand each situation why it happened.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:20:46 PM

Of course that it is not the end of bitcoin, i do not understand why so many people are saying that.

In fact, i think that we all are going to see the prices recovering during December, maybe it wont be a massive bullrun like last year, but it is going to recover by a little bit more

No one knows what is going to happen anyway, it is entirely upto the market

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

This forum full of bitcoin dies, bitcoin believers, and I'm always answering almost the same thing because the recent topics that are, are of this topic. And I'm always saying that the market looks the same as last year, and that it can repeat exactly the same thing.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:30:31 PM

Correct, it is not the end of bitcoin because it just a normal happenings. It was happened many times but still it exist and the price is increasing. We should be calm and keep the faith because sooner everything will be okay. Stop worrying better understand each situation why it happened.
I agree that bitcoin will keep licking until the future of next generation because I observed that the world's technology is in digital drive in terms of many aspects and that includes monetary transaction and that is for crypto currency so even if we encounter ups and downs of bitcoin but still it will never vanish.

Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:02:09 PM

Recently, I have been seeing a small spike in the number of posts about bitcoin prices. Most of them seem to be out of fear bitcoins end.

But I think bitcoin will survive. Here is why I think so.

First let's take a quick look at the price charts.

Now the prices for BTC is depicted for a day. Seems like BTC is falling fast right?

Now let's look at another image.

Now this is the price chart of BTC for a month. Doesn't look that great does it. I mean the prices were volatile and seem to now be falling.

Lets take a look a the last image.

In this image can you spot the fall that easily?
Not really. It does look highly volatile. But then the prices seems to be stabilizing. The spikes seem to be reducing and there seems to be consistency.
The thing is we have looked at bitcoin up close and that's why we say things like:

Bitcoin prices are falling

Bitcoin down by 20%

Is this the end for Bitcoin

But when we start looking at the bigger picture. We can see that bitcoin has come a long way and the price chart if seen up close might show a trend towards the end. But sometimes the bigger picture needs to be seen. Don't panic bitcoin still has a lot left. It will keep fighting.

If not the price chart. Think about the fact that countries like the US and India have noticed bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and have planned to provide a verdict. I will admit that it has been delayed but the mere fact that the SEC in the US and the Supreme court in India are providing a verdict means bitcoin might just be a step closer to becoming a global currency.
At least it keeps the Hope alive.

This is just my opinion. I would really like to know about yours.
If I am wrong please prove it to me.
I am always happy to learn more.

Picture source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

This is not the end of bitcoin l believe bitcoin will survive in the future and give us hope in every we look for.To save our family into poverty.This is a hope for lm longing in bitcoin.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:10:23 PM

Totally agree with you, Bitcoin suffers this current price dip because of the Bitcoin Cash hash war which make the whole crypto market red. Bitcoin still remain the first on coinmarketcap, even though other stable coins which were pump were still strongly with second and fourth, Bitcoin dominance still show it power of resistance and survival on the coinmarketcap, so, Bitcoin will not end!.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Febriana98

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:16:48 PM

it was the Hardfork BCH that I thought was the reason the price of Bitcoin crashed almost to the price of $5000 today. Bitcoin will not end, even though the price continues to fall or the new cryptocurrency continues to emerge, Bitcoin will continue to be the king of cryptocurrencies at any time  Smiley
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:20:55 PM

Recently, I have been seeing a small spike in the number of posts about bitcoin prices. Most of them seem to be out of fear bitcoins end.

But I think bitcoin will survive. Here is why I think so.

First let's take a quick look at the price charts.

Now the prices for BTC is depicted for a day. Seems like BTC is falling fast right?

Now let's look at another image.

Now this is the price chart of BTC for a month. Doesn't look that great does it. I mean the prices were volatile and seem to now be falling.

Lets take a look a the last image.

In this image can you spot the fall that easily?
Not really. It does look highly volatile. But then the prices seems to be stabilizing. The spikes seem to be reducing and there seems to be consistency.
The thing is we have looked at bitcoin up close and that's why we say things like:

Bitcoin prices are falling

Bitcoin down by 20%

Is this the end for Bitcoin

But when we start looking at the bigger picture. We can see that bitcoin has come a long way and the price chart if seen up close might show a trend towards the end. But sometimes the bigger picture needs to be seen. Don't panic bitcoin still has a lot left. It will keep fighting.

If not the price chart. Think about the fact that countries like the US and India have noticed bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and have planned to provide a verdict. I will admit that it has been delayed but the mere fact that the SEC in the US and the Supreme court in India are providing a verdict means bitcoin might just be a step closer to becoming a global currency.
At least it keeps the Hope alive.

This is just my opinion. I would really like to know about yours.
If I am wrong please prove it to me.
I am always happy to learn more.

Picture source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

Yes this is not the end of bitcoin its just a new beginning preparing for the next bull run to survive bitcoin in a new  world to welcome that bitcoin will be the surprising bonus soon to all people who are in need and believers in bitcoin.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:30:22 PM

Why do other say this is the end of bitcoin? No, bitcoin will never ends! I believe in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency because people are starting to adapt this new technology. There are many instances that it will fall down because of the catalysts but it is not an indication of an end. Anytime, it may pull up!

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:55:18 AM

Most people panicked when Bitcoin dropped suddenly in some few days ago. There is no point in panicking this time because the drop in price is said to coming from the hashrate of the miners. If this is the case, then Bitcoin will soon bounce back to normal and perhaps takes it bull run from there.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Urbexs

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:05:20 AM

I do not think it's the end of bitcoin. Even if it goes down in price, it will always be used.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:15:23 AM

Most people panicked when Bitcoin dropped suddenly in some few days ago. There is no point in panicking this time because the drop in price is said to coming from the hashrate of the miners. If this is the case, then Bitcoin will soon bounce back to normal and perhaps takes it bull run from there.
Can you provide further information about this information? I really need the latest information about the current market situation. In my opinion, there are many beginners who invest in Bitcoin without learning how to trade well, and their mentality is not ready to suffer a loss, because they continue to think of big profits, and when prices always go down then they panic. And this is not the end of Bitcoin.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:14:54 AM

Why do other say this is the end of bitcoin? No, bitcoin will never ends! I believe in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency because people are starting to adapt this new technology. There are many instances that it will fall down because of the catalysts but it is not an indication of an end. Anytime, it may pull up!
Usually when price declined people claims the end for bitcoin. Yes anytime it may increase so I do not see the end rather it will survive as long the users exists.
Kikeeping

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:20:00 AM

yes bitcoin falling down for get to starting to the moon, every people do fud and didnt look at chart

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: