Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is not the end of bitcoin  (Read 2978 times)
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:59:23 AM

yes bitcoin falling down for get to starting to the moon, every people do fud and didnt look at chart

Well,it still remains a speculation and nobody really knows where its going to go next but its indeed a great time to buy if you are convinced about the future of bitcoin like myself and would like to buy and hold some more.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:19:09 AM

The recent sharp drops on the price of bitcoin is no longer new to me because it already happened several times in the past. Cryptocurrencies can't avoid downtrend because of price cycle that's been a part of the coins since the first day they are created. Bitcoin has survived many price drops and will continue to survive the next one so it betfer to end their negative predictions instead.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:52:38 AM

I still remember the price of bitcoin last 2016. The price today is really big than the price on that said year. So we don't rely need to be afraid, even if the bitcoin is really on the huge dip it is still gave a great price. Maybe we only need to hold to avoid lossing because i believe that after this dip a new history of crypto may come on this crypto history.
right, if we know about the state of bitcoin prices in 2016, now the price is very expensive compared to current prices. and in only about 1 year the price of bitcoin reached its highest price in 2017. therefore it is not impossible if next year bitcoin will also reach its highest price like 2017
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:56:03 AM

The market of bitcoin is down these days and the starting of this year its could not be predict by the bitcoin expert that where the crypto market will be stop losses and when it will be bull run start. The end of bitcoin is the state of disappointing mind. But I hope that crypto market will be rise up soon and green.

airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:30:22 AM

Bitcoin has crashed so many times already before it went off to its all time high last year. Bitcoin's future is brighter as more and more people and other entities are using the blockchain technology already.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 06:35:48 AM

Well, we have seen worst case scenarios in the past and according to our experience, this is definitely not the end of the end of Bitcoin at all. In fact, I would say that this is an opportunity for those who are looking to get involved with Bitcoin and crypto industry. I am expecting some sharp moments in the coming years based on the signs of involvement of the big whales and institutional investors. However, I would strongly recommend doing own research before taking any investment decision.
jonjon16

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:39:01 AM

I think theres no need to worry about bitcoin because many experts said that market is still at good situtation and it can recover next year and it will also reach a new ATH in 2019 as they predicted. Many investors will take this as a chance to buy more and hodl while the price is still low.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:04:35 AM

Recently, I have been seeing a small spike in the number of posts about bitcoin prices. Most of them seem to be out of fear bitcoins end.

But I think bitcoin will survive. Here is why I think so.

First let's take a quick look at the price charts.

Now the prices for BTC is depicted for a day. Seems like BTC is falling fast right?

Now let's look at another image.

Now this is the price chart of BTC for a month. Doesn't look that great does it. I mean the prices were volatile and seem to now be falling.

Lets take a look a the last image.

In this image can you spot the fall that easily?
Not really. It does look highly volatile. But then the prices seems to be stabilizing. The spikes seem to be reducing and there seems to be consistency.
The thing is we have looked at bitcoin up close and that's why we say things like:

Bitcoin prices are falling

Bitcoin down by 20%

Is this the end for Bitcoin

But when we start looking at the bigger picture. We can see that bitcoin has come a long way and the price chart if seen up close might show a trend towards the end. But sometimes the bigger picture needs to be seen. Don't panic bitcoin still has a lot left. It will keep fighting.

If not the price chart. Think about the fact that countries like the US and India have noticed bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and have planned to provide a verdict. I will admit that it has been delayed but the mere fact that the SEC in the US and the Supreme court in India are providing a verdict means bitcoin might just be a step closer to becoming a global currency.
At least it keeps the Hope alive.

This is just my opinion. I would really like to know about yours.
If I am wrong please prove it to me.
I am always happy to learn more.

Picture source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

Your positivity in this forum is greatly appreciated. Surely, bitcoin can still fight but I am not expecting anymore that bitcoin will pump this year. What I can onsetve is that its price will be stable for the next 3 months. To change the price is not caused by the whales but it is caused by the panic sellers.
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:16:37 AM

Correct, it is not the end of bitcoin because it just a normal happenings. It was happened many times but still it exist and the price is increasing. We should be calm and keep the faith because sooner everything will be okay. Stop worrying better understand each situation why it happened.

Yes, everything that happens at this moment is normal for a BTC investor. Just a bit of the event due to a lack of user policy, as some individuals did not keep up their currency. Simplicity says Bitcoin will never die. And I hope it will soon rise again  Grin.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:35:27 AM

I think theres no need to worry about bitcoin because many experts said that market is still at good situtation and it can recover next year and it will also reach a new ATH in 2019 as they predicted. Many investors will take this as a chance to buy more and hodl while the price is still low.
when compared to a few years ago the price of Bitcoin is currently still very normal, except with a very high increase last year, this decline made many people surprised even though the price of Bitcoin is still high. so there are many people who think this is the end of Bitcoin but I personally agree with you if there will be another increase next year and Bitcoin will not die now.
flyer88

Activity: 1177
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:51:45 AM

when compared to a few years ago the price of Bitcoin is currently still very normal, except with a very high increase last year, this decline made many people surprised even though the price of Bitcoin is still high. so there are many people who think this is the end of Bitcoin but I personally agree with you if there will be another increase next year and Bitcoin will not die now.
Of course Bitcoin will not die now, it's just a normal when price drop occurs. Dont be panic, if the price Bitcoin drop could
cause losses then hold is the right solution, believe prices Bitcoin will rise again like last year.
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:06:01 AM

We should not panic as this technology will bounce back. Those downfall has purpose to get out every weak investors and make a strong rally to rise again. In the price history of bitcoin the ups and downs is just normal and every fall it bounce higher to give profits to the believer of this technology. This is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin and hold until it recovers.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:07:07 AM

Lets just denied all those shit weak humans who’s continuously posting about bitcoin is dying and please never mind them,if we can do it right just put them on our ignore list so whenever they are spreading lies and shits about bitcoin and also other alternative coins we will never get affected for we can’t see their post again,this will help us more confident and trusted in our investing ventures here in this forum and community
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:54:23 AM

It seems that the panic occurred due to the fact that everyone was expecting a rise in the price of Bitcoin, and there was a fall. Yes, compared to last year, now the price of Bitcoin is quite high, but if you look at its price in the middle of December 2018, it has fallen sharply, this worries many investors and they leave. Soon everyone will get used to this Bitcoin price and calm down, after which it will be possible to talk about the possible growth of the crypto market.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

bitcoin will never ever die for sure, just the price is decrease that is not the reason to tell bitcoin end.

There are people or i might say investors that says Bitcoin will die in less than 10 years from now. They might not like Bitcoin, we never know. All I know is that I am earning a profit out of it and I am lucky I invested on Bitcoin and other crypto currencies while it is cheap.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
BIPBot (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:58:28 AM

Recently, I have been seeing a small spike in the number of posts about bitcoin prices. Most of them seem to be out of fear bitcoins end.

But I think bitcoin will survive. Here is why I think so.

First let's take a quick look at the price charts.

Now the prices for BTC is depicted for a day. Seems like BTC is falling fast right?

Now let's look at another image.

Now this is the price chart of BTC for a month. Doesn't look that great does it. I mean the prices were volatile and seem to now be falling.

Lets take a look a the last image.

In this image can you spot the fall that easily?
Not really. It does look highly volatile. But then the prices seems to be stabilizing. The spikes seem to be reducing and there seems to be consistency.
The thing is we have looked at bitcoin up close and that's why we say things like:

Bitcoin prices are falling

Bitcoin down by 20%

Is this the end for Bitcoin

But when we start looking at the bigger picture. We can see that bitcoin has come a long way and the price chart if seen up close might show a trend towards the end. But sometimes the bigger picture needs to be seen. Don't panic bitcoin still has a lot left. It will keep fighting.

If not the price chart. Think about the fact that countries like the US and India have noticed bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and have planned to provide a verdict. I will admit that it has been delayed but the mere fact that the SEC in the US and the Supreme court in India are providing a verdict means bitcoin might just be a step closer to becoming a global currency.
At least it keeps the Hope alive.

This is just my opinion. I would really like to know about yours.
If I am wrong please prove it to me.
I am always happy to learn more.

Picture source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

Your positivity in this forum is greatly appreciated. Surely, bitcoin can still fight but I am not expecting anymore that bitcoin will pump this year. What I can onsetve is that its price will be stable for the next 3 months. To change the price is not caused by the whales but it is caused by the panic sellers.

Exactly. These panic sellers cause a form of confusion among other investors. The big whales know what the truth is. That is why they are called the "BIG WHALES"
BIPBot (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:59:54 AM

It seems that the panic occurred due to the fact that everyone was expecting a rise in the price of Bitcoin, and there was a fall. Yes, compared to last year, now the price of Bitcoin is quite high, but if you look at its price in the middle of December 2018, it has fallen sharply, this worries many investors and they leave. Soon everyone will get used to this Bitcoin price and calm down, after which it will be possible to talk about the possible growth of the crypto market.

True. Seems more like the filtering process has begun.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:35:08 AM

We had been here before in this line and yet bitcoin still able to sore up high last year. It has been a red market lately but i do believe bitcoin can get away with this situation right now sooner because of the good news it brings from the news lately about ETF approval to Switzerland to list the first Crypto ETF on Swiss exchange next week and with this news this could turn things over.

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:50:26 AM

of course this is not the end of bitcoin. I think the decline in bitcoin is due to the actions of large traders who sell large amounts of bitcoin. and have an impact on the market and then they will buy again at a low value and also the impact of negative bitcoin reporting earlier this year makes the beginners panic. and finally they sell, making the value of bitcoin fall. but I still believe bitcoin can pump again. maybe we should wait a few more months.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:13:58 AM

this is not the end of bitcoin, right now bitcoin still has the best potential and now bitcoin is only experiencing price declines. we can see the potential of bitcoin in the future and this can be used as a moment to buy and hold bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: