Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is not the end of bitcoin  (Read 2973 times)
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

bitcoin won't end that easily, it's just a graph to see the increase in bitcoin in the future. so this is not the end of bitcoin believe me and stay in bitcoin.

Yes you are right. I think this is the high time to buy BTC in low price and investors is doing this so. BTC can not die as it using worlds latest technology-block chain. Ups and down in every market we can see. So BTC price is also in low condition. So men who are claver must investing in low position for future investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:58:49 PM

There is always a posibility that this drop will continue until the end of bitcoin. But there are still so many people who believes in it. So I think bitcoin will still recover.

Could you define "the end of Bitcoin"? I would use it even if it goes down to $0.01. I would still be interested in it, and I'll never stop supporting it. I'm also more than sure that we do have a lot of members around here that would do the same. It can't go down to 0, it can't die. Bitcoin going down to $100 would be the perfect opportunity for me to do what I haven't done years ago back when the $1200 -> $125 price dump happened. Bitcoin won't die, or did we forget that, before all this mainstream thing happened, Bitcoin was used as a free way of sending coins from one person to another? IIRC, it was free for a while, before people started to value it and gave it a price.
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:08:36 PM

The final cause and also the most obvious cause but Bitcoin price dropped the most, this is the psychological sell off from investors. Young trader and inexperienced trader easily fall into panic when the market shows signs of decline, followed by a wave of selling off and the situation becomes worse.

Indeed that is also what I am seeing and currently observing that upon reading in the entire forum, I see newbies are getting into panic of the assets they are currently holding together with those who have jnvested when the price of Bitcoin spikes really high last December 2017. If this will not stop and just continuously happening over and over again, we might be expecting more downfall but it will not totally clarify that the era of Bitcoin will soon to end. It is just that panic among people makes them paranoid of selling at a much lower price to attract buyers to buy their assets on sale.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

The final cause and also the most obvious cause but Bitcoin price dropped the most, this is the psychological sell off from investors. Young trader and inexperienced trader easily fall into panic when the market shows signs of decline, followed by a wave of selling off and the situation becomes worse.
bitcoin can be the end or not this is a matter of destiny if it's still the way we are grateful if we don't at least have experienced playing and doing business with bitcoin I think like that

Indeed that is also what I am seeing and currently observing that upon reading in the entire forum, I see newbies are getting into panic of the assets they are currently holding together with those who have jnvested when the price of Bitcoin spikes really high last December 2017. If this will not stop and just continuously happening over and over again, we might be expecting more downfall but it will not totally clarify that the era of Bitcoin will soon to end. It is just that panic among people makes them paranoid of selling at a much lower price to attract buyers to buy their assets on sale.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

all people here is think that the bitcoin is not died, all people in here want to bitcoin is increasing more and more, increase the popularity and anything else. so when we see the price dropping like right now i think we should still believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrency

Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:04:54 PM

Absolutely not! this cannot be the end of bitcoin. All these manipulation of the market prices are strategies used by whales to deceive people in selling cheap whiles they buy and hold it for the future good. The future of cryptocurrencies is very bright and bitcoin is going to be one of the major cryptocurrencies used to make transactions.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:59:34 PM

You are right that if you see this from a long term perspective what we are seeing the market do during the last weeks is not really that significant, but most people that invest do not do it for the long term they are thinking only in getting some profits in a matter of weeks or months and what we are seeing is affecting them in a very significant way and if they sell, which is the most likely thing they would do, it is unlikely they will recover that money.
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:05:49 PM

I think this is not the end of bitcoin. indeed at the moment other top bitcoin and coins have experienced a drastic decline. but I still believe in bitcoin and still use it. maybe after the price of the top bitcoin and altcoin falls like now, there will be more and more people who want to make a profit by buying or investing with bitcoin. and all that will make bitcoin recover. still rest assured, this is not the end of bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:09:39 PM

This information has to be spread, bitcoin is definitely a very volatile currency, but it has almost always been rising, and if we compare it with its beginnings where it was worth about $10 is still at an impressive price, probably the bubble has been burst and we will not see a price as big as in January, but it will definitely recover much more than this.

Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:44:42 PM

not the end of Bitcoin and not the end of Altcoin, this is only temporary. I'm sure this very falling price is an attempt to attract investors, some Altcoin even have no effect at all with the current market conditions, it shows that the cryptocurrency market is still very stable and remains strong even though some of the prices of cryptocurrencies crash..

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:00:38 AM

BTC price is down now to 4.3K USD, Do you think many investors now are panicking and selling their bitcoin for low prices? Or Is this the time of the year to buy more bitcoins and wait for the next bull run?

fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

BTC price is down now to 4.3K USD, Do you think many investors now are panicking and selling their bitcoin for low prices? Or Is this the time of the year to buy more bitcoins and wait for the next bull run?

yes, at the moment the best thing is to buy when prices go down and wait for the time when we want to sell the coins we have bought. so we have to be patient when prices go up again. even though at that time we have to wait.
ruby rails ninja

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

yes, at the moment the best thing is to buy when prices go down and wait for the time when we want to sell the coins we have bought. so we have to be patient when prices go up again. even though at that time we have to wait.

hello

I totally agree with you

I bought some btc last week and plan to buy a little more soon Smiley

I am sad that I just bought 100$ in march 2015 when chart were under $200 :/
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

I think this is not the end of bitcoin. indeed at the moment other top bitcoin and coins have experienced a drastic decline. but I still believe in bitcoin and still use it. maybe after the price of the top bitcoin and altcoin falls like now, there will be more and more people who want to make a profit by buying or investing with bitcoin. and all that will make bitcoin recover. still rest assured, this is not the end of bitcoin.
You are right, too fast to say this is the end of bitcoin. This just like go back to 2017 when bitcoin price is not much different from this time. For me it doesn't matter, while trading activities are still active, prices can change at any time and certainly won't always go down.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

Waiting is way too long for now as the market really down so deep, if you have the trust holding is more realistic for now, or if you have more money to invest you can also take some risk and buy some Bitcoin and store inside your safe wallet it will rise back it's not the end.
kabum21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

For many it is difficult to see beyond this year, bitcoin still with this price is incredibly higher than when it came out, of course, we are not in an ATH, but has always been increasing, progressively, has had dips and bear markets but after months it recovers, but remember that historical data do not ensure data in the future, but at least serve as a speculation.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:03:27 PM

Because of the current market situation that is falling, some people think that Bitcoin will die, but in my opinion Bitcoin will not die easily because there will be many more who will support Bitcoin and the market will recover, so in my opinion this is the right moment to buy.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:43:08 PM

Market may move to any directions and also come down to the some more level but do not make negative thinking to become panic situation. Bitcoin can not come down to the end because it is the base of all coin and all coins are running in the market with the help of bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:05:45 PM

Because of the current market situation that is falling, some people think that Bitcoin will die, but in my opinion Bitcoin will not die easily because there will be many more who will support Bitcoin and the market will recover, so in my opinion this is the right moment to buy.

Of course, it will survive this hash war. It is falling for the various reason which when restored will make it go up and stable. I think manipulators are also behind this and will be targeting to buy it soon or maybe already they are doing. The price is still high and many are in profit, maybe it won't reach $10,000 or $15,000 or reach its all-time high, but it will rebound soon to some good numbers or values.
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:29:37 PM

In my opinion, those who think that bitcoin has come to an end really don't understand it at all. Such a conviction only shows how many "scared children" on the market are incapable of adequately analyzing the situation.
Even if we abstract from charts and technical analysis, common sense should suggest that if Bitcoin die, then obviously not now. We know that there are hundreds of wallets with thousands of bitcoins on them. Agree, hardly all these people and organizations will not try to sell all their savings if Bitcoin really die (although I don't see any real reason for the death of Bitcoin).

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: