Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:42:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is not the end of bitcoin  (Read 2978 times)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:57:42 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 02:08:06 AM by pinoyden

I don't care about current situation of Bitcoin price. Cause I trust on Bitcoin and I will hold my Bitcoin untill price increase. If it take 5 years then I will hold 5 years.
That will be the best decision. Bitcoin will not finish so early. It will last longer than what we are expecting.

Thats right guys , i totally i agree on the both of you that bitcoin can still make a good comeback although it just take some time .  

in the meantime , lets forget about checking the price and lets take a break for while because there might be no bull to enter this season .

we will then return to our crypto business on january 2019 to check if there is a good news or not .

It is also a good idea to buy at this current dip , so that we can always have a possibility to earn big when the right time comes .
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:22:49 AM

Recently, I have been seeing a small spike in the number of posts about bitcoin prices. Most of them seem to be out of fear bitcoins end.

But I think bitcoin will survive. Here is why I think so.

First let's take a quick look at the price charts.

Now the prices for BTC is depicted for a day. Seems like BTC is falling fast right?

Now let's look at another image.

Now this is the price chart of BTC for a month. Doesn't look that great does it. I mean the prices were volatile and seem to now be falling.

Lets take a look a the last image.

In this image can you spot the fall that easily?
Not really. It does look highly volatile. But then the prices seems to be stabilizing. The spikes seem to be reducing and there seems to be consistency.
The thing is we have looked at bitcoin up close and that's why we say things like:

Bitcoin prices are falling

Bitcoin down by 20%

Is this the end for Bitcoin

But when we start looking at the bigger picture. We can see that bitcoin has come a long way and the price chart if seen up close might show a trend towards the end. But sometimes the bigger picture needs to be seen. Don't panic bitcoin still has a lot left. It will keep fighting.

If not the price chart. Think about the fact that countries like the US and India have noticed bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and have planned to provide a verdict. I will admit that it has been delayed but the mere fact that the SEC in the US and the Supreme court in India are providing a verdict means bitcoin might just be a step closer to becoming a global currency.
At least it keeps the Hope alive.

This is just my opinion. I would really like to know about yours.
If I am wrong please prove it to me.
I am always happy to learn more.

Picture source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

I guess this is not end of bitcoin but the biggining to earn huge profit. The price is very low compare to the price last year when it was boomming in the market. If you want to earn more profits then this is our chance, this price is the best price to buy for bitcoin and hold in the wallet and then wait for the price to hi to the top.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:40:54 AM

I think it's a market routine activity it's not much longer and recover himself soon so no need to much panic and taking pressure hopefully in coming days it will be recover himself as in start of this year.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:50:45 AM

Recently, I have been seeing a small spike in the number of posts about bitcoin prices. Most of them seem to be out of fear bitcoins end.

But I think bitcoin will survive. Here is why I think so.

First let's take a quick look at the price charts.

Now the prices for BTC is depicted for a day. Seems like BTC is falling fast right?

Now let's look at another image.

Now this is the price chart of BTC for a month. Doesn't look that great does it. I mean the prices were volatile and seem to now be falling.

Lets take a look a the last image.

In this image can you spot the fall that easily?
Not really. It does look highly volatile. But then the prices seems to be stabilizing. The spikes seem to be reducing and there seems to be consistency.
The thing is we have looked at bitcoin up close and that's why we say things like:

Bitcoin prices are falling

Bitcoin down by 20%

Is this the end for Bitcoin

But when we start looking at the bigger picture. We can see that bitcoin has come a long way and the price chart if seen up close might show a trend towards the end. But sometimes the bigger picture needs to be seen. Don't panic bitcoin still has a lot left. It will keep fighting.

If not the price chart. Think about the fact that countries like the US and India have noticed bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and have planned to provide a verdict. I will admit that it has been delayed but the mere fact that the SEC in the US and the Supreme court in India are providing a verdict means bitcoin might just be a step closer to becoming a global currency.
At least it keeps the Hope alive.

This is just my opinion. I would really like to know about yours.
If I am wrong please prove it to me.
I am always happy to learn more.

Picture source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

For a longer of time bitcoin  continued for a good service and absolutely trusted and embraced already to many people, how could we say this is the end of bitcoin? of course not! people would probably express their emotion because of so many loses but if they are real user of bitcoin they will understand whats the trend of VOLATILE CRYPTO CURRENCY. just remember many crypto currency shutting down and they don't succeed their task  but  Bitcoin will still standing and provide all our needs. just wait and patience Bitcoin will recover soon.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:34:50 AM

I think it's a market routine activity it's not much longer and recover himself soon so no need to much panic and taking pressure hopefully in coming days it will be recover himself as in start of this year.
as we see, that the current price of bitcoin has begun to stabilize, and has stopped declining. well, this is something good, and maybe from now on, prices will start to stabilize, and recover.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:39:47 AM

Lol why not try to check the graph again today and you will find the difference from what you are saying and the actual situation now
Im afraid of what is happening but this seems lik the crypto market is dying,because of this continuous price dropping whol yesr long,were almost in the end of 2018 but yet nothings happening or indication if the market will grow again or will die tomorrow
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:41:57 AM

There are upward price movements in the price of bitcoin after its recent sharp drop and that means investors are buying continuously. Bitcoin will only end if its price in the market become zero but the present are still high if you it to 2016, a year before the bullrun of 2017. The top cryptocurrency is known for its comeback so I think it will go up again in the near future.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
MelissaChou

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:42:48 AM

Of course its not! Price going down doesnt mean people stop invest in btc. I know we're nearly end 2018 we need some good news! Just dont give up! Cool
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:02:05 AM

I agree with your observation about the bitcoin price, we need to see the bigger picture and this is happening also with the previous years and it is nothing to worry. Probably the cause of this panic selling is because of the bch hardfork and people convert their bitcoins to buy some bch to get profit.

Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:38:04 AM

bitcoin won't end that easily, it's just a graph to see the increase in bitcoin in the future. so this is not the end of bitcoin believe me and stay in bitcoin.
I agree with what you say in your opinion that the development of the crypto currency is actually in the hands of the investors themselves and it requires investors who like you have enough confidence and patience to invest
Smon

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:51:57 AM

Of course its not! Price going down doesnt mean people stop invest in btc. I know we're nearly end 2018 we need some good news! Just dont give up! Cool

Simply stated that it is a bitcoin change after the 10th anniversary and also marks the end of 2018, and prices will rise again. We need patience and a cool head to invest so we can make a profit Grin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
BTCbengi

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:02:45 AM

I can see that Bitcoin prices are falling sharply and many people are worried and puzzled by this. They fear being right because they have spent a lot of money on it and hope it will rise again. However, it is still detained, which is why the trend to sell. This makes it surpass the support level and decreases. What we should do now is to calm down and observe the market, stupid things or lack of thought will lead to mistakes that are not worth it.

MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:20:34 AM

Bitcoin is not the end now but still we know that bitcoin value is good at now and bitcoin is the word of mouth for every one and users community of bitcoin is rising, Crypto currencies are using in daily basis and time is coming for the crypto use and now central banks are operating in the world.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
BIPBot (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:12:00 AM

Maybe once ICE's BAKKT official launches its services the prices of bitcoin might rise. I mean this does open up doors to institutional investors and I know that bitcoin futures isn't exactly related to bitcoin the cryptocurrency but it could lead to investor confidence.

This would ultimately lead to more people investing bitcoin.
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:23:03 AM

Bitcoin will never end...   There are already WAY too many unique uses for it and ways it can be spent. Just HODL on for the long haul ladies and gentleman, and remember- It's only a loss if you sell.

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:28:23 AM

bitcoin won't end that easily, it's just a graph to see the increase in bitcoin in the future. so this is not the end of bitcoin believe me and stay in bitcoin.
I agree with what you say in your opinion that the development of the crypto currency is actually in the hands of the investors themselves and it requires investors who like you have enough confidence and patience to invest

The real fate of cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin, is actually not only in the hands of investors. The investors are secondary. The real fate of cryptocurrency is in the hands of the developers themselves. If the development of any coin for that matter is not according to the taste and standards of potential investors, all of these are nothing. They will not be attracted and therefore the coins will amount to nothing.

We flocked to support Bitcoin primarily because of the vision.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:30:22 AM

Surely its not the end for bitcoin now, its just market stability price takes down all cryptocurrency. Investors are planning for hodl of bitcoin for future investments, bitcoin gone so far now, decreasing of its price is a part of its struggle. So for the traders and investors of bitcoin just relax and be calm, tomorrow might be your success.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:03:06 AM

Bitcoin is honestly the closest thing to the ideal currency in this global world. The problem? The people of this flat world definitely not ready for this currency so let's stick with the dirty dollar.

I believe that in several years adoption rate will increase and price will stabilize at more higher values.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:14:10 AM

this is not the end of bitcoin, although bitcoin has continued to decline until now it has not been able to improve, bitcoin will continue to survive. it's only a matter of time, we have to wait longer to see the price of bitcoin rise. the crypto market is very volatile, maybe this is the time bitcoin has decreased, then there will definitely be a time when bitcoin has increased. just wait this isn't the end of bitcoin.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:31:36 AM

I agree with you. this is not the end of crypto currencies, especially bitcoin. bitcoin still has value in the trading market but the current value in the trend is declining, so this currency still has a price and will not end. I think this is a natural thing because crypto currency has become a trading commodity so that it will have a value that keeps changing every second. and this currency is strongly influenced by supply and demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: