Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is not the end of bitcoin  (Read 2973 times)
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:07:05 AM

I agree with you. this is not the end of crypto currencies, especially bitcoin. bitcoin still has value in the trading market but the current value in the trend is declining, so this currency still has a price and will not end. I think this is a natural thing because crypto currency has become a trading commodity so that it will have a value that keeps changing every second. and this currency is strongly influenced by supply and demand.
Volatility has long been an overdue concern in Bitcoin community but I don't think that it's the sole basis for it coming near to an end. Despite price correction still Bitcoin manage to survive, it's our support, and strong commitment that make it even grow, because without it's people it cannot operate its own. Bitcoin has helped a lot and change the quality of living for those who believe in it.  I still believe that Bitcoin has a long way to go.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:06:42 AM

Bitcoin will not end so simply because this is just a temporary downhill. Bitcoin has gone down before, and it's fast rising so we do not need to worry. No one knows ahead of time so do not anticipate anything.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:24:29 AM

when the price of bitcoin goes down it is not the end of bitcoin but only as a bitcoin movement that has a volatile price and bitcoin will definitely be able to survive and will recover soon

keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

Market price may depend I institutional investors and whales to where they want to go. Once there is a huge sell off small investor also cutlossing there position and wait for a short rebound to buy back with so many merchant now using Bitcoin it is imposible that this will fade off maybe it is just finding the bottom before it will become bullish again.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

Recently, I have been seeing a small spike in the number of posts about bitcoin prices. Most of them seem to be out of fear bitcoins end.

But I think bitcoin will survive. Here is why I think so.

First let's take a quick look at the price charts.

Now the prices for BTC is depicted for a day. Seems like BTC is falling fast right?

Now let's look at another image.

Now this is the price chart of BTC for a month. Doesn't look that great does it. I mean the prices were volatile and seem to now be falling.

Lets take a look a the last image.

In this image can you spot the fall that easily?
Not really. It does look highly volatile. But then the prices seems to be stabilizing. The spikes seem to be reducing and there seems to be consistency.
The thing is we have looked at bitcoin up close and that's why we say things like:

Bitcoin prices are falling

Bitcoin down by 20%

Is this the end for Bitcoin

But when we start looking at the bigger picture. We can see that bitcoin has come a long way and the price chart if seen up close might show a trend towards the end. But sometimes the bigger picture needs to be seen. Don't panic bitcoin still has a lot left. It will keep fighting.

If not the price chart. Think about the fact that countries like the US and India have noticed bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and have planned to provide a verdict. I will admit that it has been delayed but the mere fact that the SEC in the US and the Supreme court in India are providing a verdict means bitcoin might just be a step closer to becoming a global currency.
At least it keeps the Hope alive.

This is just my opinion. I would really like to know about yours.
If I am wrong please prove it to me.
I am always happy to learn more.

Picture source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

I like the way you capture the conclusion. You are right, if we look at the price separately of course there will be many speculative thoughts and believes that bitcoin is dying or something. But, when we see a bigger picture we can see the difference and even the flow and conclude that it's really not the end. I do not believe that Bitcoin is going to die out, to me it looks like the market is just experiencing growing pains which will even out over the years. I do believe that Bitcoin could go onto new heights in the future.
gurang

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:33:47 PM

Recently, I have been seeing a small spike in the number of posts about bitcoin prices. Most of them seem to be out of fear bitcoins end.

Now the prices for BTC is depicted for a day. Seems like BTC is falling fast right?

Now this is the price chart of BTC for a month. Doesn't look that great does it. I mean the prices were volatile and seem to now be falling.

Not really. It does look highly volatile. But then the prices seems to be stabilizing. The spikes seem to be reducing and there seems to be consistency.
The thing is we have looked at bitcoin up close and that's why we say things like:

Bitcoin down by 20%

But when we start looking at the bigger picture. We can see that bitcoin has come a long way and the price chart if seen up close might show a trend towards the end. But sometimes the bigger picture needs to be seen. Don't panic bitcoin still has a lot left. It will keep fighting.

If not the price chart. Think about the fact that countries like the US and India have noticed bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and have planned to provide a verdict. I will admit that it has been delayed but the mere fact that the SEC in the US and the Supreme court in India are providing a verdict means bitcoin might just be a step closer to becoming a global currency.

Yah so never leave on it that is the proof! Everything will be fine so calm down and soonest the price of bitcoin will grow and we also grow
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 12:35:26 PM

Many thought before that bitcoin will die last 2014 when it has spike to a thousand dollars and went back down. Many got frustrated because they lose their investments and some even just forgot that they have coins especially those that are into bitcoin and just left their computer with it. Bitcoin has been killed many times in the articles but then it has recovered and then rise up multiple times than the previous all-time high. I believe it would happen again.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
gurang

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

Bitcoin down by 20%

Its is not the end of bitcoin because bitcoin is still helping in our country or economy so that we should not stop working and investing in bitcoin because it can help in our Future in life.So that we dont have to Give up when Bitcoin is increasing down we should Be still working here because there's nothing can lost.
Jennifer.mathew731

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

I do not believe that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon,
Once Bitcoin recovers its price and it will,and If we look at its previous record It usually shoots to new heights. This bear market can turn out to be a great opportunity, If you know any good products in the cryptospace, this is your Blackfriday discount season. Another way we can look at this is how Bitcoin grew almost 3000% in 2017 and only dropped down over 60% this year, compared to its growth this pullback isn’t that bad.hodl it guys just hodl it.
Blocktopian88

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:22:10 PM

“bearish-looking market also has became a real test for the crypto projects that rushed out during the bull market earlier this year.And only the really good ones may survive the cold winter”.I'm totally supporting this.
Trung8tien

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:24:01 PM

I do not think it's over. I think this round will be down sharply to prepare for a new cycle, maybe next year or a few years
DennyPen

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

I do not think it's over. I think this round will be down sharply to prepare for a new cycle, maybe next year or a few years

There's some chance we are already at the bottom. That's definitely now the end of btc. In the next 1-2 weeks, we must see some kind of bounce.
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

Many thought before that bitcoin will die last 2014 when it has spike to a thousand dollars and went back down. Many got frustrated because they lose their investments and some even just forgot that they have coins especially those that are into bitcoin and just left their computer with it. Bitcoin has been killed many times in the articles but then it has recovered and then rise up multiple times than the previous all-time high. I believe it would happen again.
I am also convinced by that that later bitcoin will rise again in price even
though now the situation is declining

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:56:54 PM

Yes it is true that the price of bitcoin is going down little by little and it is not stopping. That is the main reason why some users quit because of fear that bitcoin might die. But I guess it won't because investors will invest more while the price is low. It will rise again.
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

I agree with you Bitcoin price did drop during this year but it doesn't mean that it is crashing because price fluctuations are common for any trading asset and it can happen with or without a fault with the asset in Bitcoin this was actually happened because the pressure it got from the outside world and Investors were uncertain but even those situations Bitcoin surviving skills are impressive so definitely this is not the end for bitcoin

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

yes indeed this is not the end of bitcoin. bitcoin only experienced a very drastic decline. and bitcoin will go up someday so it must always be patient
Smon

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

I think the bitcoin will never end. It will live forever and will grow in the future, I believe. This is the best time for you to buy bitcoin at a cheap price

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

I agree, this dip in Bitcoin price means nothing on the wider timeframe, I think it will not last for long time. The fear comes from investors who have not been in Crypto for long time, so they did not experience this kind of volatility. We should not ignore the fact that we need this dip to empty weak hands before any major upward move.
llyfee4u

Activity: 444

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:40:40 PM

Agreed, it certainly is not end of for bitcoin.  Just an extended discounted sale period.  If conventional trading platform and systems are anything to guy, then we must understand that price fluctuation essentially comes with the territory.  What goes down must come up again IMO, my only concern is the number of people that may have quite crypto in the past year for various reasons.  Most especially the guys that have gone all in at near BTC's ATH and now find themselves to have thousands of dollars.
I believe, markets will recover eventually.   
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:14:15 AM

Yes, i think bitcoin will survive too, this is not the end of btc indeed. Bitcoin would end long ago if it could not surviving from the past until now.
You cannot say bitcoin will dead just because the price falling. Btc is crypto, it has a volatile price in the market and the other cryptocurrencies are volatile as well. The given chart of bitcoin price show us, how volatile is the btc price through the years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: