Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:32:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is not the end of bitcoin  (Read 2970 times)
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:47:58 AM

Of course this is not the end of bitcoin, we will again enjoy bitcoin when bitcoin rises. I believe we may all be in anxiety when we see the value of bitcoin which is currently falling. But history records bitcoin will always rise from times like this and even the value of bitcoin will increase.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 12:12:54 PM

If am not mistaken this is the fourth time Bitcoin went thru a massive fall which is from 70% to 90%. We are, I think now between 80% and 85% down coming off from ATH. But every after a great fall was a great recovery with BTC's price being considerably higher than the last prior to the downtrend. So do we have to be worried? Nah! But we do need to be patient because recovery may actually take some time. Unless Tom Lee's $15K prediction by year end materialized. Crossing my fingers for this!

yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

bitcoin has tempted crypto investors and users to sell when prices are low and some people feel frustrated and sell panic, but those who are optimistic about the existence and benefits of crypto will hold back and they will be happy after the next few years because prices go up multiple times
papeter

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:23:56 PM

NO... def not. The price is in sympathy with Black Friday deals.
Probably a good time to buy now.

DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

This is the worst situation of cryptocurrency market and it is happening because Some Whales creating here Panic to Bitcoin Investors. they spreading rumors for dumping. Because they want to buy btc from bottom price.I think its not the end of bitcoin it will recover again.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:38:32 PM

Of course this is not the end of bitcoin, we will again enjoy bitcoin when bitcoin rises. I believe we may all be in anxiety when we see the value of bitcoin which is currently falling. But history records bitcoin will always rise from times like this and even the value of bitcoin will increase.

Bitcoin will rise again when? No one knows!! even analyst are in difficulty some are predicted that it will rise in December same as in 2017 and mostly crypto-analyst predicted that there is no much growth of bitcoin this year may be in the first quarter of 2019 bitcoin will start growing.
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:24:42 PM

Bitcoin prices have not shown signs of improvement and many are negative about bitcoin, this is not the end of bitcoin, bitcoin will still be able to survive and will surely recover soon

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

bitcoin won't end that easily, it's just a graph to see the increase in bitcoin in the future. so this is not the end of bitcoin believe me and stay in bitcoin.
Is not easily end bitcoin, cause bitcoin value is very unpredictable the value is up and down and it is normal for investment. Just follow the chart and market you'll see the development of value. Bitcoin in the future it will become more progressive it's better to stay in bitcoin.

blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

The difficulties make Bitcoin better, and I do not believe there is anything that could make Bitcoin work. Things are getting better, and Bitcoin needs a stable price, and I think the cost will not be too high. The market is gradually coming back, and tomorrow the market will grow again.

raag1993
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

It also puts me here too That's not the end of Bitcoin right now. Because in today's times, most people spend their time on the Internet. And Bitcoin is also an online platform. In which anybody can earn money by doing work or investing. Which is why many people are using bitcoin.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:04:03 PM

This downtrend has no effect on the life of the prime coin (BTC), bitcoin will always be there no matter what, we as users on the platform have too much of a power to keep it alive, even though the price decreased too much, there's always a time for it to reach its new peak.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:05:32 PM

We can see a fall and that is not good.
But never expect to see the bitcoin chart to an end or no value.
Everything is normal, people who panic says RIP bitcoin. but look at them once the disaster in the market is done!
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:13:19 PM

"This is not the end of bitcoin"

But as Winston Churchill would say "It's the start of the end" but the real killer blow came nine months ago when fees were
pumped up to £55 per transaction and after that all trust in BTC evaporated nd it's been a zombie ever since and this has been
reflected in the price.

Bullshit about the Lightning network (Banking hubs) did nothing to save it and shit code wasting CPU power to feed money to the likes of
Intel chips via CPU wars was nothing but a scam anyway but no one gave a dam so long as the price was going up.

Look on the good side, you can still buy Tulips even to this day.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:46:21 PM

That's far from the end - that's just the beginning!
bitcoin has not been destroyed before those who want to do it and I think we continue to live as usual I do not need to think about the length in my opinion
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

Statistics shows bitcoin is slowly by this week we dont care about that, we all witness the fast changing price less than hour from previous year. I think it will recover again it will rise in a minute people will amaze again and many investors will come it not yet done bitcoin hsd a value believe on it.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 04:23:42 PM

want bitcoin to survive or not, it all depends on bitcoin itself whether he will be more developed with projects that are better and can attract investors so that the price of bitcoin is maintained and rises or the project fails all and the prices are cheaper and never go high again

nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:30:47 PM

want bitcoin to survive or not, it all depends on bitcoin itself whether he will be more developed with projects that are better and can attract investors so that the price of bitcoin is maintained and rises or the project fails all and the prices are cheaper and never go high again
I think bitcoin life depends on the internet network and investors, as long as there is still an internet network bitcoin will stay alive and can be used because bitcoin has nothing to control and can be used by everyone. everything that happens is already the risk, so we must be able to accept it.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BTCkings

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 04:41:53 PM

I think I have posted this before, but still relevant Smiley
52 times Bitcoin died 2010-2018 infographic - But still alive

Bitcoin should have died so many times so far, but keeps going on. I think these are the times (or very close) that people remember like "I should've bought it then when Bitcoin was under $4000...but I didn't". Of course nobody knows, but I am not worried at all somehow.
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:48:16 PM

It is possible for many people to assume that the bitcoin's ending time. The current value of Bitcoin is over $ 3k7 and is in danger of dwindling, but I think its development is probably the most valuable coin at the moment. I hope the end of this year the market will return.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:20:08 PM

Just having to say

"This is not the end of bitcoin"

kind of says it is all but over and from the "Virtually free fees" to having to pay $55 per transaction did it but the zombie
does not seem to know when to die.

Face it guys the software team and miners stabbed you in the back, zombies are up ten nil in the game

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: