Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:03:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi is a real asshole  (Read 944 times)
tesla1994

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

N26 Ambassador - Contact for free promo codes

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:17:13 PM

I don't believe Satoshi is a single person, there is more to the name Satoshi than we have been made to believe that he is a Japanese. So anyone coming out to claim Satoshi identity is just looking for a fame or just trying to scam the public. Satoshi might never be a single person, maybe a group or even some guys from America intelligence, all these remains a mystery.
Of course Satoshi is just a project. I just cannot believe that one man could possibly do that by himself.

Satoshi is not a project. Satoshi is a group of people who tried to change the world. We don't care who they are. We care about what they did.
Peace
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

Craig is a real asshole for lying and claiming to be satochi alone is a very criminal act, and it shows how bad his intentions to this bchsv will ruin in some time now, he has nothing to offer but only being selfish , am sure he is not real Satoshi and has nothing to be.

RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

Craig is a real asshole for lying and claiming to be satochi alone is a very criminal act, and it shows how bad his intentions to this bchsv will ruin in some time now, he has nothing to offer but only being selfish , am sure he is not real Satoshi and has nothing to be.
Just because we all agree he is a real asshole and we all hate him, doesn't mean that he isn't Satoshi.  We wish Satoshi was a really cool guy, it just didn't turn out that way.  It turns out Satoshi is a real fucking dick now working on BSV Coin.  Sorry.  Those are the facts.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:41:41 PM

If he is the real Satoshi then why confess now why didn't he say so since and I don't think the real Satoshi will give out his identity (if he is still alive) because it will put a lot of target on him.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
tesla1994

Activity: 204

N26 Ambassador - Contact for free promo codes

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

Embarrassed
If he is the real Satoshi then why confess now why didn't he say so since and I don't think the real Satoshi will give out his identity (if he is still alive) because it will put a lot of target on him.

Craig is NOT Satoshi! People must understand it!
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:07:11 PM

just feel sad that bitcoin was using as for profit only , i mean when we can make bitcoin as future payment if people just claim for their greedy
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:51:56 PM

If Craig Wright is the real Satoshi, then he should make a withdrawal from the  1 million bitcoin he is holding on the bitcoin wallet that was associated with him. Withdrawal has never been made on the bitcoin address. Making withdrawal  will prove to us he is Satoshi beyond any doubt
There was information that Satoshi Nakamoto owns 1,148,800 bitcoins. I agree that only one who can confirm the possession of such a sum of bitcoins, can claim to be Satoshi Nakamoto. However, many are satisfied with the current situation with the anonymous and unidentified Satosha and, apparently, hardly anyone will prove that he is the former Satoshi Nakamoto.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:41:16 PM

Craig Wright is not Satoshi. Everyone knows that he wanted to deceive the community. Craig Wright is very similar to a dirty player. I think Bitcoin SV is waiting for death.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:46:01 PM

When Satoshi was a cool mystery person we all loved him.  Now that we see the real person - who would believe he would be such a complete asshole that is going to ruin Bitcoin Cash with a 51% attack. 

Craig Wright is a real asshole. Fuck off Satoshi.  I hate Satoshi now.
I do not think negative about anyone, I believe Satoshi is trying to make a new change with his appearance. Bitcoin cash is better than Bitcoin cash SV? If it's really better, then I believe the investors and the owners of the EB will not let anyone destroys it.

Resurrekt

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

Hal Finney was Satoshi. and it's so glaringly obvious it really boggles my mind how it isn't basically acknowledged as fact.

Hal finney was basically the original G of cryptography.
He was briliant. Predicted basically everything that has happened with bitcoin.
He spoke about bitcoin in a way that a parent would speak of their most loved child.
He lived a few blocks from Satoshi Nakamoto.
His writing styles were most identical to satoshis.
He was a cypherpunk.
He wanted to change the world.
He received the first bitcoin transfer
Satoshi disappeared when hal got sick.
.... and I could keep going on.

But don't worry. It will all come out in roughly ten years, when the attorney who has been entrusted with his entire stash of bitcoin releases them using an absolutely brilliant mechanism of dispersal unto the poorest people of the world.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:37:04 PM

I feel his appearance as the real Satoshi Nakamoto either fake or genuine, will have an impact on the price trend, several developers are waiting  and hoping this will bring about the global revolution we all have advocate for globally, Base on Craig Wright statement he has nothing to loss or gain claiming he is the real Satoshi.
andi_wahid

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:10:19 AM

someone is playing role play to get his own benefit by utilizing the big name "satoshi". will you trust? but I am not so sure of this truth. so don't waste your time on this unclear thing.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:21:09 AM

Hal Finney was Satoshi

lol . who the ef is hal finney ?  to be honest  , i never heard of this name before despite the fact that im always reading news and articles about cryptocurrencies & blochchain technology  .    i guess this is just another wanabe that wants to gain attention from the public but i still commend him because he is too courageous about claiming that he is the real satoshi nakamoto  even if he know's that he can get his life into danger  and not on becoming famous .  kudos to him  ,
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 12:39:31 PM

The only reason Satoshi is an asshole is the fact that he left a powerful tool in the hands of greedy children In a world plaqued with A-get-Rich-Quick syndrome, now even children from homes that never heard of school, can fork uncontrollably, leaving the market in doldrums, They can copy paste a product with good intentions, and feed their peers with shit copies, while running away with their money, Satoshi is however a hero in all ramifications because he thought governments that computers too can solve economic problems, all it needs to do is accept this knowledge that it keeps fighting

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
Peacemaker1994

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

Satoshi nakamoto is believed to be at large some believe he is just a disguise entity that does not exist so I wonder how you feel satashi has a hand in what is going on with bitcoin cash
NortenBank

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:49:50 PM

I can't believe Satoshi is one person. I think it's a group of 2-5-10 people. But not one. Hide 1 million bitcoins is not so easy, even for a group of people.
And in General, to understand why he (they) are hiding simply. As soon as a truthful signal about the location of the real Satoshi, in the place immediately came the police and security services. How many times the media wrote about it. Who needs that kind of publicity? Maybe he's even her. Or a group of women)
Femhab

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

Is Wright really the Satoshi we've been looking for? I guess no. Even though I never liked BCH especially when it's one of the reasons behind the present BTC market downfall as regard to the recent BCH hardfork but 51% attack on BCH seems deserving kind of ..

Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:13:22 PM

What? Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto? This is ridiculous. Over the years, there was already a few of Satoshi Nakamoto, but none of them could ever prove it. I'm sure that in the future we will also meet a few Satoshi  Grin.
I think that the creator of Bitcoin doesn't want, that everyone would know who he really is, so he will not reveal his real identity.

Regarding Bitcoin cash, I think that we are witnessing the struggle of the two largest pools for a large market share. So far, you can only see a lot of conflicting information. But I wouldn't rush to conclusions.
messito

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:31:14 PM

no one says that this is a real Satoshi and there is nothing wrong with that. this fall was to take place

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:22:58 AM

Don't worry about Bitcoin Cash. Just stick with the original Bitcoin hard fork.  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: