Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:50:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to the other cryptocurrencies if the Bitcoin goes to $ 2,000?  (Read 1447 times)
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:26:48 PM

2000 USD for bitcoin will never happen again...
But if BTC will drop to 2000 then every alts on the market will decrease also their USD value.
They are connected with USD and BTC price. there will be a reddish market again.
Still looking for 8,000-10K usd per BTC this year!

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Inastran

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:27:44 PM

Hello, I would like to know your opinion about this: What happens to the other cryptocurrencies if the Bitcoin goes to $ 2,000? I mean ICOs, altcoins, low market cap coins.
Now ICOs and low market cap coins have very bad times, but if Bitcoin goes down to $2,000-3,000 what will happen? This will be the end of ICOs?
Because I think that most of investors will sell everything to buy more Bitcoins.
i really dpubt taht thos thing can happen one day as bit oin is so strong as i believe we shall have a faith in it

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

It's very hard to imagine that bitcoin will reach $2,000, that's losing almost 90% of its price last December which was almost $20,000. If that happens, almost all of the altcoins will be having a hard time to survive. Altcoins will decline and decline until its value is almost equivalent to none. Bitcoin holders will be holders. They'll wait for the right time for the comeback of bitcoin.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:30:13 PM

The situation of crypto market at the moment is really terrible but I don't think it'll make BTC price fall to that low price Cheesy. Crypto market has passed so many terrible periods, so many dumps but it's still alive. I don't think this small dump will be able to defeat whole crypto market and make the king fall to even $2000 or $3000.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

Hello, I would like to know your opinion about this: What happens to the other cryptocurrencies if the Bitcoin goes to $ 2,000? I mean ICOs, altcoins, low market cap coins.
Now ICOs and low market cap coins have very bad times, but if Bitcoin goes down to $2,000-3,000 what will happen? This will be the end of ICOs?
Because I think that most of investors will sell everything to buy more Bitcoins.
Everythings will continue to exist, but prices will be lower and there are fewer investors when they don't trust this market anymore. No one would think that BTC could go below 5500$ but it has gone down, and now things are going to get worse. I am waiting to buy some BTC at under 3000$

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
bahnfire

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

I think it is impossible. Because too many people actually wait that 5.5k range but whales have to find something to do that and they created that hash power hard fork issue like last year. I believe btc will not go lower than 4k But if it will go lower like 2k dollar that is clear all the altcoins will die . Maybe they can start to their live again in the future but in short term they will die.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Sondale

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:32:57 PM

i am sure that some of them will be dsafe and sound as nit all crytpocurrencies depend on the state of bitcoin
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

I think it is impossible. Because too many people actually wait that 5.5k range but whales have to find something to do that and they created that hash power hard fork issue like last year. I believe btc will not go lower than 4k But if it will go lower like 2k dollar that is clear all the altcoins will die . Maybe they can start to their live again in the future but in short term they will die.
i agree woth ypu as too many peopel are for bitcoin nowadays and taht is why it is impossible for it to go that low now
shanghai

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:37:56 PM

If Bitcoin is down to $ 2,000, I think other currencies will be at risk of dying out and the number of available shares will not be much. But Bitcoin will probably not drop much so it will probably be $ 5,000.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:41:01 PM

Maybe it happened and maybe not. When it reached a price range of $ 2,000 - $ 3,000 and that happened I think investors would buy bitcoin and switched to investing in ICO. That might happen.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:52:17 PM

If bitcoin price goes to $2000, that's a real bear market, maybe same thing like 2014? If really happen, crypto marketcap must below $100B and a lot of people will sold their assets and quit crypto, then call crypto is a scam, actually 2018 is a bad year for crypto, just let them dump the price and I don't care anymore because I believe nothing will down forever

Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:52:29 PM

If it's really $2000. I think the encryption market is not far from the bull market. Other altcoins because of linkage with BTC, their prices will be reduced to a minimum. Then wait for the market to rebound.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:57:01 PM

In my opinion when that happens then it is the beginning of crypto suggestions, when people move their assets to bitcoin, then the automatic bitcoin price will experience a very strong pump and the end of 2017 will repeat itself, but hopefully like that, because the crypto cycle is really the way it used to be
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

Once the price of bitcoin reach $2000 then all the altcoins in crypto market would have reach $0 I.e most altcoins will not have any value whatsoever. If the price of bitcoin teach $2000 then there will be catastrophe in crypto world.

Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:02:38 PM

what is happening to them as we speak will happen, bitcoin dropped to $5,600 altcoins price have fallen baldly too if bitcoin dip down to $2,000 expext alts to fall baldly too.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:43:14 PM

Although i am not worried, but i do not think bitcoin will go as low as that. Several people are already selling their bitcoin, which is true, but very soon, dumpers will soon finish dumping and by then bitcoin and other altcoins will be able to moon again.
So many altcoins are seriously suffering at the moment, but i believe it will nit last for too long. Very soon, everything will come back to normal.
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:53:34 PM

sheer market collapse and chaos. I think that such a scenario will not happen because it would be very bad

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Gifolote

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:57:11 PM

I think if bitcoin falls to $ 2000 then other altcoins will also lose in price 3 times. but this does not mean that the end of altcoins will come.
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:58:23 PM

I would actually like to see that. So many fake projects and shitcoins, I think there would be beautiful cleansing with dip like that. But I wonder would ETH surpass bitcoin in that case...
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:09:28 PM

As you know already, the other coins will follow in accordance with the fall of bitcoin that is what people must learn to understand. It is just a simple understanding. If we are selling, we won't sell and go for a new coin or any other crypto that can fall just as bitcoin but rather a stable coin. So maybe the usd coins made will be the top rulers in crypto if bitcoin goes down to that extend but it is very unlikely to happen.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: