Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to the other cryptocurrencies if the Bitcoin goes to $ 2,000?  (Read 1443 times)
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

It seems that price is stable for now, so 5500USD is next big support and also this crash brings more volume into market. I am optimistic, in next few days we will go back to 6000USD, if this happen everything will be fine again.
In the days to come if the BTC falls below 5300$, the bad scenario will certainly happen. Bitcoin will fall free to 4000$ and worse than 3000$, let's hope this will never happen. Because the market will collapse and investors will lose confidence forever

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:10:00 PM

That would be the day when many altcoins die. Because most of the altcoin outside the top 400 of the market have very little capital. If the value of its assets divided by 10 is definitely bankrupt. That would be a great purification and the market would no longer garbage altcoins anymore.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:18:22 PM

Hello, I would like to know your opinion about this: What happens to the other cryptocurrencies if the Bitcoin goes to $ 2,000? I mean ICOs, altcoins, low market cap coins.
Now ICOs and low market cap coins have very bad times, but if Bitcoin goes down to $2,000-3,000 what will happen? This will be the end of ICOs?
Because I think that most of investors will sell everything to buy more Bitcoins.

there are many possibilities that can occur, some wild predictions at the end of this year in December bitcoin will fall deeper. yes according to some sources I read. and maybe it's just FUD.
and there are many altcoins that become shitcoin as well as losing ico. maybe the market needs something to change especially for altcoin and ico which is really shitcoin only.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:20:39 PM

Hello, I would like to know your opinion about this: What happens to the other cryptocurrencies if the Bitcoin goes to $ 2,000? I mean ICOs, altcoins, low market cap coins.
Now ICOs and low market cap coins have very bad times, but if Bitcoin goes down to $2,000-3,000 what will happen? This will be the end of ICOs?
Because I think that most of investors will sell everything to buy more Bitcoins.
I think its not work that way! Because i remember wayback 2015 the Bitcoin price was settled in $200+ to $600+ dollars and this so called buying spree was not happen and the ICO was already existed before. But its not affected by any means back then, In my opinion its the same it wont affect either.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

The market will be deeply affected by such a bad scenario. I don't think the icos will end, but a lot of low-volume coins will disappear. I hope this doesn't happen.

Of course, we know that bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies and when it stumble, all is affected. All projects coin/token will drop significantly in their mart value  since almost all cryptocurrencies are pair with bitcoin. Its a scary scenario but we must be ready  to any fluctuations because it is very possible and cryptocurrencies are very volatile.

Open for Campaigns
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

When it goes there then people who invested in other altcoin would be wary and try to take out all of their investments and would result to make the market cap of crypto go down.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:29:27 PM

since bitcoin has a huge impact on altcoins, respectively, the price of altcoins will also fall approximately three times

If btc falls to such great extent then many altcoins would go to cents marks and fall by 80% from the current price. As everything is depend upon the btc prices and if that only falls then altcoins naturally will be failing a lot. So always be cautious and do not invest all money under crypto.

Even altcoin will drop more than 100% if the bitcoin falls to 2000$. All investors will run away from this market and the market will die, I do not believe that will happen and I do not want it to happen at all

Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:30:04 PM

Well if so the market should fall I think to wait for the next rise is better not to wait , especially since many projects and even coins will just go into oblivion , so I dunno what to levels not reach

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

Must be insvestors leaving so other alts will be broke down or it could be disappear.
And crypto is lose interest from the world.
I think we should prepare for that day.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:34:25 PM

Bitcoin will never touch the 2,000 USD per coin again.
THough if that happen then every alternative coin in the market will be low in USD value.
Every exchange is with BTC/ALTS or ETH/ALTS
and we know that ETH/BTC value also.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:44:47 PM

it became a very terrible thing and should not have happened because we can now see that bitcoin is stable and down altcoin is declining for a long time. altcoin has experienced a great decline especially tokens may experience a terrible decline. I hope this doesn't happen
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:49:06 PM

If Bitcoin goes to $2000 then most of the ALT coins will explode so you better be ready and have your witts about you because nobody wants a face full of Verge or Cardano! thats guna ruin anyones day for sure
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

If Bitcoin drops to $ 2000 it will not stay at this level for a long time. I am sure that as soon as he touches this mark, people will immediately begin to buy it back on a huge scale. so I think it will not affect on the ICO
I agree with you. Some investors buy it now because it is a lower price than before, what if it reaches $2000 dollars? The only direction it will take it to rise up again, even I, will invest more if that will happen. It will be the biggest profit I think that we will have if we do that.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:23:22 PM

last year's bull run was like once in a blue moon with price spiking up to a greater level,though many economic factors were responsible.Even many scammers pulled out different scams and many money laundering activities happened.But to be honest this year the scenario is little different.Many people have already known about crypto and government in almost all countries are on high alert.For bigger whales or institutional money to come into play the market needs to a bit stable or else with so much fluctuations the whales and bigger investors are bound to be scared.Present scenario is only suggesting some correction are being made in the market to make crypto worth in long run.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:29:42 PM

There are very few places in the world in which your mining cost for Bitcoin are less that $2,000. If Bitcoin fell to this level and stayed at this level for any length of time it might mean the end of Bitcoin as Mining Farms all over the world would shut down from an inability to pay their bills. $2000 BTC would badly affect the price of Altcoins but the disappearance of BTC and other PoW coins might actually be good for the long term health of the industry.

lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

I can't predict this but I think it will awful. As for me, I will buy more btc and other altcoin at small prices. Whem something is falling you need to buy. But when smth is growing you need to start selling.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:10:57 PM

The initial reaction of people holding altcoin and token from ICO will be to dump right away to buy more bitcoin. If this scenario play out, many people will be able to buy some amazing coin and token at rock bottom price and they will become rich as a result!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:13:59 PM

Altcoins rise and fall depends on the btc price' rise and fall too. Altcoin price is directly proportional to btc price, meaning if btc price go up so does altcoin prices, if btc price fall down so does the altcoins price. But if btc goes back to $2000, many altcoins would suffer making their value almost free. But this turn of event would give many buyers oppurtunity to gain more if they sold what they have bought at the cheaper price, yet on the contrary many would be holders making the market moving slowly.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:14:29 PM

It seems to me that nothing bad will happen, I think that on the contrary, it will have to attract a very large number of new investors who can invest in cryptocurrency new money. I think it will be next year.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:34:40 PM

Do not worry, even if Bitcoin dropped to $ 2,000-3,000, ICO will exist and new projects will be created. ICOs were also at a price of $ 1000 per Bitcoin. The only thing that would happen when the Bitcoin price drops, would be the drop in other altcoins.
Finally, I would like to add that such a catastrophic scenario is possible but I have not taken it too seriously so far. I'd rather ask: Will it go under $ 5,000? Will Bitcoin be reflected somewhere before this price? Time will tell, we'll see later how it goes wide next.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: