Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:28:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to the other cryptocurrencies if the Bitcoin goes to $ 2,000?  (Read 1451 times)
gelinshidong

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:44:56 AM

Bitcoin may return to $2,000. But this will result in a large number of coins dying, a large number of ICO teams disappearing, and the entire cryptocurrency staff will disappear a lot. This may cause the cryptocurrency to fail.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:37:27 AM

Technically it is not possible. But the fact is, if it happen, almost 90% of the current altcoin will no longer be existed in any exchange because they will not have any volume and they will die thus. Only some coins with quite potential will remain in the market, eth will hit $20 at lower.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:26:02 AM

If Bitcoin goes to $2000, other cryptocurrencies are going to fall lower too. They are going to lose at least 30% of their value i guess. Will it happen? I don't know, but it is possible.
Only coins with a lot of followers are going to survive.
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:24:05 PM

Hello, I would like to know your opinion about this: What happens to the other cryptocurrencies if the Bitcoin goes to $ 2,000? I mean ICOs, altcoins, low market cap coins.
Now ICOs and low market cap coins have very bad times, but if Bitcoin goes down to $2,000-3,000 what will happen? This will be the end of ICOs?
Because I think that most of investors will sell everything to buy more Bitcoins.
I'm hoping that it will not go that way to go bottom at $2000 as this could be a massacre on those many low performing altcoins to be out of cryptomarket. Many will get sad and panic to sell and those whales will take advantage to buy many bitcoin at lower price. Those who have huge capital will take control of the market.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:57:52 PM

If Bitcoin goes to $2000, other cryptocurrencies are going to fall lower too. They are going to lose at least 30% of their value i guess. Will it happen? I don't know, but it is possible.
Only coins with a lot of followers are going to survive.
If this happens, it will be the end for many weak projects, but for the crypto-currency market it will be for the benefit, you need to get rid of weak coins

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:01:48 PM

If this happens, it will be the end for many weak projects, but for the crypto-currency market it will be for the benefit, you need to get rid of weak coins
Weak coins with little market support won't last long on the market. they will be kicked from the market. and that has become the principle for the crypto market. those who have strong market support, they will lead the growth of the crypto market.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:20:34 PM

If BTC falls to $2k, then all of the alts will fall with it. But no, it won't be the end of ICOs, just a temporary setback. Crypto is still very strong and offers huge promise. I'm confident that BTC would recover from that low, and the good alts would recover too.
Since bitcoin is the engine of this market if its price reached those levels then we will see all the market going down again, however I do not know if you are right about your assessment of icos, the ico market is suffering greatly and it does not seem like it will recover even if bitcoin began going up in price because such a market depends very heavily on the trust investors may have about such projects and the trust in those projects is quite low at the moment.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:33:09 PM

Hello, I would like to know your opinion about this: What happens to the other cryptocurrencies if the Bitcoin goes to $ 2,000? I mean ICOs, altcoins, low market cap coins.
Now ICOs and low market cap coins have very bad times, but if Bitcoin goes down to $2,000-3,000 what will happen? This will be the end of ICOs?
Because I think that most of investors will sell everything to buy more Bitcoins.

Pretty simple. ICO's will collect even less, alts will go way-way lower. However, currently, some adults are showing good results and 1-day pumps.
Security tokens are the only way to go, no one needs ICO's anymore with worthless tokens.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:30:31 AM

Some expert analysts are of the opinion this isn't the actual bottom yet and Bitcoin still has another dip before it sees a proper reversal and they may be right as demand is weak and lots of developments are delayed or not having as much of a stimulating effect on the market as expected so investors are being cautious but are also seeking to take advantage of any opportunities to buy assets at good value so it's likely a balance for now

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:32:22 AM

Pretty simple. ICO's will collect even less, alts will go way-way lower. However, currently, some adults are showing good results and 1-day pumps.
Security tokens are the only way to go, no one needs ICO's anymore with worthless tokens.
There's no assurance for the security tokens for this year, way too early to assume that it will be on the trend. But if it will, you will have some choice to invest again but as for me, I won't take part of it.

Most of the alts are unlikely to survive and many low cap coins will become weaker.

trobbert

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:19:05 PM

other crypto currencies will be dumped hardly. It is my prediction. I am not sure, but it seems to me so.
When market is falling then you should sell your alts and buy bitcoin!
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:44:26 PM

btc prices are now $3,600. many altcoins prices have been pushed to a minimum. if Bitcoin falls to 2000. altcoins may not just fall by half, and many altcoins may exit the market. I think it is unlikely to happen. It is now the bottom of the encryption.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:39:07 PM

If bitcoin goes to $2,000 of course the prices of altcoin will down as well, and about the ICO's maybe they will extend for sure.

pat25

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:06:09 PM

I think that most of altcoins will die or lose 90% of its current value. Now Bitcoin cost 3,500-4,000USD, price 2000USD would mean 50% loss for Bitcoin, but as we know, of Bitcoin falls, altcoins fall more.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:46:59 PM

If bitcoin goes to $2,000 of course the prices of altcoin will down as well, and about the ICO's maybe they will extend for sure.

it is also just like price prediction, no one know what would be the possible to happen in this market, but it will still run the same the problem is that, are people will be willing to invest still,or no? because as I can see they are avoiding investing in ICO when the market is bearish and also many ICO team delaying the payment because they are waiting for the stabilization of the market.
Leah38

Activity: 1078

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:36:53 PM

Good day. If bitcoin drops that low, some altcoins will totally loose their value. Some already stable coins will stay in the market but their value will also drop. Everything goes with btc value, same with Ethereum, the number 2 coin. Sad to say a lot of people lost so much last year and bitcoin dropping to $2000 will be a bad thing for investors and coin holders.
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:28:51 AM

And what will happen, well, there will be ether for $ 50, the rest will also fall another 20-30% and that's it. Technology is not killed in this way, and the demand will of course decrease, but we must understand that there is also the real price of coins, independent of external factors.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:29:18 AM

The underdeveloped coin will die soon. Market purification is conducted, the coin focused on quality development will exist and 2 to 5 years they will pump again.

novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:24:17 AM

Of course, altcoin price will fall with bitcoin, and other activities like investment in ICO will be slowed down and no one will dare to invest. When the BTC falls, everything is very bad, it will make this whole market gloomy

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:32:30 AM

Some projects are surely going to disappear and many exchanges are going to close their doors i suppose. Only coins with strong supports are going to survive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: