Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:08:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen?  (Read 823 times)
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:34:52 PM

What the F! is happening on the market cap? Its falls down and what is the reason? Any link of news If why this market cap falls down? In my opinion some one who hold big supply of BTC dumped. But anyone here can tell me what is the really reason?

Everything is clear, I think. Learn the charts and market. Everybody had been waiting for the downfall some days before it started! We may be falling lower. Good luck! Try not to sell at a loss because panic sales have already started!

lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:44:00 PM

Better say what's on the ether? did he finally die? Or is there any hope. I have 15 ethers, tell me what to do with them? Invest or store, or convert to bitcoin, as the ether dies
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:53:14 PM

What the F! is happening on the market cap? Its falls down and what is the reason? Any link of news If why this market cap falls down? In my opinion some one who hold big supply of BTC dumped. But anyone here can tell me what is the really reason?

I was surprised too by the flash dump in bitcoin price too which caused the same in altcoins and total market cap. I can't recall any bad eelated news or so. This is why we say cryptos is very risky and should be involved in with care.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:04:52 PM

Another shake off for the weak hands forcing anyone to sold their holiday hoping to lessen their loss but for me this is an opportunity to buy instant 10-20% gain once market stabilize
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:07:19 PM

Right at the beginning when you joined this world, you should know that there are so many things happen in crypto world without any reason. It's just a normal dump and if you keep creating a new thread everytime market dump then I think this Altcoin Discussion section will become your own section with full of your threads only Smiley)

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:29:53 PM

The reason is that the market has been weak for a long time and just some atypical or negative effect to knock the market down. And the trigger for this latest crash was the hard fork of bitcoin cash that brought a lot of mistrust to investors.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:36:37 AM

If this happens very disappointing Bitmain switches course to BCH fork, so the price of Bitcoin falls very deep, but we are sure that without Bitmain the continuity of Bitcoin prices will increase rapidly for years to come.

I don't agree. I think bitcoin still needs it. just look because he switched the market to shock. when bitcoin still needs investors - investors like him.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:14:09 AM

I think nobody can really tell why the crypto market is falling further.
Maybe it is because many expected a bull run at the end of the year, which is unlikely to happen.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:36:26 AM

I also don't understand what's really happening behind the current fall in market prices, but I can only advise not to make panic sales, because it's just a disadvantage, believe me, this cycle will end soon and be much better

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:54:41 AM

if I may ask, how long have you been in the crypto world? this is not a time when cryptocurrency will sink, prices will still spin, just by not seeing it every day, it will only cause excessive stress
queennathalia (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:32:26 PM

Another shake off for the weak hands forcing anyone to sold their holiday hoping to lessen their loss but for me this is an opportunity to buy instant 10-20% gain once market stabilize
You're right. Some of them are panic so they sold their token instantly because they're afraid to lose their ETH deeply. But they didn't know it was only an example for the real holders.
Rintila

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:34:59 PM

I think whales do it. To disrupt the market, panikists sell, and then whales buy at a lower price. I will not sell.

I think, yes, the reason is to disrupt the market indeed. I will not sell either.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:35:05 PM

I also don't understand what's really happening behind the current fall in market prices, but I can only advise not to make panic sales, because it's just a disadvantage, believe me, this cycle will end soon and be much better
you should not make panic sales, but if you are a very risky person, you can sell to buy even lower. I believe that the fall will continue

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:38:17 PM

I was also surprised when I saw all this, I thought that we would not see such strong falls already, and here it is in one day, so I don’t even know what to do.

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

Could be some Mt Gox residual coins dropping out.  I mean, eventually, we should all expect to see some impact from that.  But I think it's more because of the ongoing market cycles we have always seen with bitcoin.  Just look back 4 years ago and watch the market capitulation cycle of 2014.  Wouldn't be surprised to see btc prices in the 4K range.  Maybe even lower.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 04:52:19 PM

I think one of the reasons about the market cap fall is not about BTC dumping,it might be about bitcoin cash fork, many investors were pulling their funds from btc to own some bitcoin cash so as to own the two forks of Bitcoin cash, however there might be other issues causing the fall

HOMT