Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:25:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Promising Altcoins to Invest in 2019  (Read 25235 times)
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:23:26 PM

this 2019 for me the most promising altcoins to invest are ethereum, cardano, neo, dkpc and of course bitcoin, hopefully these cryptos will increase the prices this year even a little increase.

eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:44:29 PM

Qtum and Nano are good coins for me.
But it will be my second choices and my first pick for altcoins it would definitely be ETH none other than that.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:32:06 PM

I believe that the most possible Altcoin is Ethereum and I hope that investors will finally see the real value of Ethereum and will trust in this coin, in the same way, they are doing this with Bitcoin. If such thing happens, Ethereum will overcome Bitcoin.
no one can know what coins will be the best for the future because of the nature and risk in investing with crypto or altcoin currencies in my opinion ETH is an altcoin that still has pretty good value now

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:41:55 PM

I like these projects ETH  EOS  NEO  ONT  QKC. Of course everyone has their own preferences. A very large selection of good projects from the TOP 100. But these projects have very good development and prospects. The price is very attractive now.

sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 12:18:50 AM

I would say without a doubt XRP. If Ripple is planning to take over business from SWIFT, and SWIFT moves $5 TRILLION dollars around the world per day, then I would expect the price of XRP to very significantly rise in 2019.

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:05:15 AM

There is no shortage of good coin recommendations but no one knows for sure. Safer to stick with topmost coins like BTC, XRP, ETH, LTC, EOS, XMR, and the like.
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:06:16 AM

Indeed, the CMC already has real evidence so many recommend coins in that place. I myself do not doubt that the LTC has begun to increase several days and this is a good development earlier this month.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
tbossmitche

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:57:44 PM

It is a known fact that buying into altcoins is not for the faint hearted. The point is that there are always risks and some of the top choices for people at the moment are ETH, XRP and NEO because these are top coins which don't look like they are going into Oblivion anytime soon. For those who are interested in ICOs, Bluenote looks like a really good project which is sure to drastically reduce the effects of climatic change on our everyday life by tackling a major cause of this problem which is carbon emmisions from buildings. The IEO is still on at the moment though.
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:43:34 PM

An overview of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019 for potential long-term crypto investors.

Analysis of the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2019
I'm still believing that coins because as we can see they still on the top even the market is so terrible because of the bearish situation. So I can say we can hodl this for a long term because I know someday it will boom again. We need just more patience at this moment because of the declining in the market.
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:42:27 AM

Nothing is promising at the moment there are news of big projects lacking money if such solid projects could have funds problem how much more projects that are written down only on a fancy whitepaper invest wisely.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:26:15 AM

all forms of investment actually have no guarantees that can provide benefits for you, all have risks that are very likely to occur, the risk is maybe you can get a loss if investing in altcoin because altcoin is not as attractive as bitcoin, altcoin investment only requires high courage and analysis .
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:59:59 PM

People's opinions about altcoin will definitely not be the same, because they have different predictions or views, if I will choose xrp coins because xrp has a bright future and has begun to be adopted in several states.

xrp is so risky coin.
you can lose your 30% money in one day. or you can double your money in one day.

if you like risk it is ok. but if you are long investor, xrp is not good.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:38:54 PM

People's opinions about altcoin will definitely not be the same, because they have different predictions or views, if I will choose xrp coins because xrp has a bright future and has begun to be adopted in several states.

xrp is so risky coin.
you can lose your 30% money in one day. or you can double your money in one day.

if you like risk it is ok. but if you are long investor, xrp is not good.

Why not ?  Xrp is one of the most popular and trusted altcoin before and after . xrp is better when compared to the suggest altcoin of most users here .   i see that majority of the users here are recomending unkown alts or  unpopular alts that may seem new to my eyes  . i think those are more risky because we will never if those coins are only built for scamming or for pump and dump purposes  .
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:48:52 PM

I think the most promising coins is:

Tomochain (TOMO) -  more scalable than EThereum, maiinet launched, have around 2+k TPS already, their CEO - former founder of NXT and NEM.
Pchain (PAI) - maiinet should be launched in next month (March), their CEO is cooperated with Chinese government.
PalNetwork (PAL) - maiinet launched, insurance niche. have few ready products already. CEO in Forbs Asia.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:46:24 PM

I am going to buy as many PundiX tokens as possible. PundiX will start airdropping all tokens reserved for Airdrop in next few months. Also you will receive FunctionX token - it is like a gas, token for paying transaction fees.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
bpchill12

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:54:21 PM

PCL, RFR, Grin, Beam, and XSN are all coins IVE PUT MY FULL FAITH IN! Grin
Cryptosaja

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 10:48:58 PM

For investment this year, it seems like I have to start immediately if we already have funds prepared in advance, it seems that if we look at the market now that has started to increase it is suitable for immediate investment, I really like coins etc and eth from both of them profit
black9

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:53:09 PM

PAX PAGO is a borderless international investment gateway for secondary investors from different countries. The most common problem faced by foreign investors is the legal barriers are very confusing and difficult to understand. This limits the multinational investment whereas South America is a very fertile market. This also leads to the abundance of finance in EU and US and the restriction on investment in South America.
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:07:39 AM

Grin and BNB were the top picks but most people missed the train.
I expect big announcements from Universa, also Zilliqa is making their mainnet public soon. Same with Chainlink.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:53:38 AM

I believe that the most possible Altcoin is Ethereum and I hope that investors will finally see the real value of Ethereum and will trust in this coin, in the same way, they are doing this with Bitcoin. If such thing happens, Ethereum will overcome Bitcoin.
indeed for now ETH is still the best altcoin after bitcoin and there is also the possibility that one day ETH will become an altcoin that will grow in the future and the confidence and patience of investors who can become the main capital in investing certainly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: