Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:19:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Promising Altcoins to Invest in 2019  (Read 25235 times)
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:11:16 PM

We can see that there is still a lot of FUD and news that are not good around us. If there is no good news or maybe because of Halving day moment been closer, it's almost, all altcoin dropped drastically. If you are interested and have a lot of capital choices that you can stock them.
If you are not a trader you can use partial purchase for long-term investment. It's quite difficult to buy at the real deep. But with step purchase on the down movements and a long planning horizon, we have more chances to be in the profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 06:46:15 PM

so far, I still stick to my principle, that the best altcoins for now are ETH, XRP, BCH, and maybe BNB. well, the development of the coin is unexpectedly related to the recovering of the price of bitcoin.
Hmm, interestingly, it seems you have a strong principle to choose the promising altcoins. My choice is almost the same as you, except BCH and XRP. Because basically, I choose ETH & BNB as well, and the rest is XLM, NEO & EOS which in my opinion these altcoins are very promising in 2019.
konig54

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:28:25 AM

“Stable coin” is a term used in cryptocurrency to describe cryptocurrencies meant to hold stable values. For example, Tether (USDT) is a blockchain based asset meant to trade for $1 USD. Tether is a “price-stable cryptocurrency” that is “pegged” to the U.S. dollar.  Anchor is designed to preserve purchasing power and steadily enhance monetary value over time.

Anchor is a stable financial ecosystem comprised of a stablecoin cryptocurrency and a non-flationary, algorithmic index."
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:59:41 PM

I guess to get these profits in 2019, you had to invest in them in 2018. I have heard about Cosmos. They say this altcoin has a lot of chances to get into the top-10. I invest in Monero and Litecoin.
Sang Prabu

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:40:32 PM

It can be said that 2019 the market will improve, the number of large and successful projects makes me confident that this year the market will skyrocket, and altcoins that we deserve to buy because they look profitable are Binance, Dash, Litecoin and Monero.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:31:42 PM

After a few years of doing my research into crypto, I have finally found my long term gem.
waves is a very sustainable and well developed project!

great fundamentals and partnerships:

WAVES
🔷 Gazprombank
🔷 Russian National Settlement Depository
🔷 Deloitte
🔷 Kazakhstan
🔷 Moscow Stock Exchange
🔷 Russian billionaire
🔷 TMT Investments (incubator fund)
🔷 Sberbank (largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, and the 3 largest in Europe)
🔷 transmashholding will monitor the status of trains with the help of blockchain on the basis of waves CJSC Transmashholding is the largest                    manufacturer of locomotives and rail equipment in Russia
🔷 "the corporation Manufacturing Giant Rostec, which holds stakes in 700 industrial entities in Russia, is working with the Waves platform to develop a blockchain system to manage data on its vast holdings, which include the carmakers Autovaz and Kamaz and the firearms manufacturer Kalashnikov." !!!!(25b$ revenue company)
https://www.coindesk.com/rostec-waves-blockchain-smart-cities

🔷 upcoming vostok ico + % of tokens airdropped to WAVES & WCT holders(this month)
🔷 1 million wallets
🔷 Ledger
🔷 5k TPS
🔷 Browser Extension : Waves Keeper
🔷 new mobile wallet
🔷The $WAVES DEX has now processed over 10m trades!
https://twitter.com/biggzi/status/1124797299174137856

🔷 Waves node on a smartphone
https://medium.com/@ikardanov/how-to-run-waves-node-on-a-smartphone-eeb8817b8d56

🔷 Waves Set To Become 'Fastest' Decentralized Blockchain Platform Globally
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/11/08/waves-set-to-become-fastest-decentralized-blockchain-platform-globally/#3f0e01d438b6

🔷 On 21 October the Waves network processed a remarkable 6.1 million transactions, not in the lab but in the real world!
So, it has processed more transactions in 24 hours than any other existing open blockchain!
https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-sets-record-for-maximum-transactions-per-day-c540c9ea92e9

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fbitcoinnews.blog%2Fnews%2F5bb5d9454edcf0b797894ba1&sandbox=1
https://medium.com/@wavesgo/constantly-updated-list-all-waves-platform-partnerships-388ea5193b08
https://www.reddit.com/r/Wavesplatform/comments/8wjp61/signing_strategic_partnership_with_sberbank/
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:20:24 PM

so far, I still stick to my principle, that the best altcoins for now are ETH, XRP, BCH, and maybe BNB. well, the development of the coin is unexpectedly related to the recovering of the price of bitcoin.
Hmm, interestingly, it seems you have a strong principle to choose the promising altcoins. My choice is almost the same as you, except BCH and XRP. Because basically, I choose ETH & BNB as well, and the rest is XLM, NEO & EOS which in my opinion these altcoins are very promising in 2019.
It would be nice if you included the reason, sir, why did you choose this coin? and consideration of what makes you choose this coin to be the most promising coin for investment this year. giving clear reasons will certainly help beginners to consider your advices.
mikewilliams12

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:17:46 PM

Blockchain is a new and emerging technology, and the cryptocurrency space is still young and immature. Sure there are a lot of valid questions being asked, but those same questions and doubts were asked when the Internet was in its early days. But look where it is now. And there are tons of similarities with cryptocurrencies. Geco.one is a platform that enables you to securely invest in the cryptocurrency market using the skills and knowledge of experienced traders. Our  flagship  service  called  PAMM trading account, allows you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting resources to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become crypto-trader yourself.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:34:10 PM

in my opinion the most promising altcoin is content protocol or CPT, this project was able to make a surprise at ICO reaching hardcap in just 3 week , besides the CPT price is able to up 100% of the price of ico when the first license on market

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
galundan9

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:52:35 PM

pretty good if there is a signal that analyzes the best altcoins for our long-term investment
but it would be nice if we analyze an altcoin with self-thinking because it will be satisfied later with the results it achieves
I am more confident with my own decisions on the coins that I invest for the long term
they all have promising potential and will be able to provide the holders with many benefits
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:38:30 AM

I guess to get these profits in 2019, you had to invest in them in 2018. I have heard about Cosmos. They say this altcoin has a lot of chances to get into the top-10. I invest in Monero and Litecoin.
For altcoin investment, I see coins with good prospects, ETH and LTC, because the increase is quite significant. Today the ETH increase reaches 2.60% and LTC increases 2.94%
Looking at the percentage increase, it can be interpreted that the two coins received a positive reaction in the crypto trading market, where many investors bought to be invested or traded in the future.

vukcevic

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:14:10 PM

Risk Related to Reliance on Third Parties. Even if completed, the GEC platform will rely, in whole or part, on third parties to adopt and implement it and to contin- ue to develop, supply, and oth- erwise support it. There is no as- surance or guarantee that those third parties will complete their work, properly carry out their obligations, or otherwise meet anyone’s needs, all of might have a material adverse effect on the GEC platform. Depend- ence of GEC Platform on Vari- ous Factors. The development of the GEC Platform may be aban- doned for a number of reasons, including lack of interest from the public, lack of funding, lack of commercial success or pros- pects, or departure of key per- sonnel. Lack of Interest to the GEC Plat- form. Even if the GEC platform launched, the ongoing success of the GEC platform relies on the interest and participation of third parties like developers. There can be no assurance or guarantee that there will be suf- ficient interest or participation in the GEC platform. Changes to the GEC Platform The GEC platform is still under development and may undergo significant changes over time.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:43:44 PM

in my opinion the most promising altcoin is content protocol or CPT, this project was able to make a surprise at ICO reaching hardcap in just 3 week , besides the CPT price is able to up 100% of the price of ico when the first license on market
well, I think you're right, CPT is enough to bring enough profits to its investors. well, but from the past until now, I always thought ETH was the best. besides, BCH, and XRP. but, right now I'm only holding ETH and XRP.
mondeo.96

Activity: 223
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:51:05 PM

1) Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - https://blog.blockfolio.com/this-week-in-blockfolio-signal-may-3rd-e58cd2963940

2) Phore (PHR) https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-blockchains-advanced-pos-sharding-architecture-synapse-to-launch-on-testnet-may-14-2019-5638c9492851

+ Phore Marketplace Video = https://vimeo.com/288486501
bpchill12

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:07:51 PM

Big fan of Kin
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:06:34 PM

well, I think you're right, CPT is enough to bring enough profits to its investors. well, but from the past until now, I always thought ETH was the best. besides, BCH, and XRP. but, right now I'm only holding ETH and XRP.
If speaking of ethereum, of course I think we don't need to doubt because it is a potential coin and I hope that in the near future the price of ethereum can rise so let's see what happens

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:26:36 AM

Yes I agree.
These are 2 of my all-time favorite coins.

I look forward to seeing this speed in practice!

I can also recommend another coin - NIX - Very promising coin!
konig54

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:14:41 AM

Cryptocurrencies and ICOs are one of the most profitable investing instruments in the entire financial markets history. Today, there is no other asset class that can even come close to the Return on Investment (ROI) made from cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies have pretty much been a topic of intense discussion over the last few years. Geco adopts the Ethereum Blockchain and ERC-20 token protocols standards to build a utility token. Its primary purpose is the utilisation of the platform and internal ecosystem. We want our coin to be tradable on major exchanges to provide the best possible trading option to all adopters.
Gecoin is also the name of a cryptocoin(GEC) that will be traded and used on the multiple exchanges. Once the ICO is completed, the value of GEC will rise with the growth of the Geco.one platform.
Each token will get burned when its utilisedon our platform, delivering constant growth in value.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:12:48 PM

just heard about phore's future plan,
sounds really interesting with pos sharding arcshitecture synapse, i will learn about this one before decided to buy  Wink

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:26:45 PM

crypto is currently falling, and the price of coins is very cheap now, if you want to invest in 2019, maybe you can buy coins that are in the top 20 CMCs.

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: