Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 02:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Promising Altcoins to Invest in 2019  (Read 25235 times)
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:57:25 PM

It will be never a mistake if a newbie decides to invest in top-10 cryptocurrencies. However, here I will not recommend him to deal with Ripple, as too many coins have been circulating on the market. XRP price can drop.

Ripple is also completely different from all those other coins that are in the top 10 right now.

The supply ins't an issue actually, XRP did fall but it's because of the bear run, but looking its achievement in the bull market, it's the most profitable coin that time.

xrp isnt a bad coin but its a good coin because xrp is already been proven for years . i would bet on this coin when compare to other new coins that arent popular 

. aside from xrp , etherium is also doing a great job because eth did finanlly show some improvements  last time  .

we shall give the title to etherium to be the promising altcoin for the year 2019  but the year does not end yet so we can still add some candidates aside from etheium .
levonmorris

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:48:13 AM

Many assets can be moved to blockchain: stocks, real estate properties, gold, even fine art. The main point is to tokenize precious assets that only a few can afford at the moment. You can be a merchant, or you can be a trader who is willing to diversify their assets portfolio and be subjected to a little less investment risk.Geco.one common goal is the strong position of GEC on the global market. The Geco.one project can create tremendous opportunities for GEC value growth along with the systematic development and expansion of the PAMM platform. Building a stable position of the GEC token will be possible thanks to the experience and full involvement of our team and looking objectively at projects being currently created as well as on those that are already in existence. The expected demand for GEC token is possible thanks to constant care for its usability on the platform and the implementation of the objectives.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:36:36 PM

It will be never a mistake if a newbie decides to invest in top-10 cryptocurrencies. However, here I will not recommend him to deal with Ripple, as too many coins have been circulating on the market. XRP price can drop.

Ripple is also completely different from all those other coins that are in the top 10 right now.

The supply ins't an issue actually, XRP did fall but it's because of the bear run, but looking its achievement in the bull market, it's the most profitable coin that time.

I am not sure I understand why the supply is not an issue. Could you tell me why you think it does not matter?

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:40:51 PM

I am not sure I understand why the supply is not an issue. Could you tell me why you think it does not matter?
it is possible that his basic thinking is the market price, not the issue of supply. even though the available supply is also influential in investment planning. plans made by the team relating to supply will usually affect the market price. like a reduction in supply which will make the price go up.

levonmorris

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:28:01 AM

The Geco.one platform continues to push forward at full speed. After a successfully sold out private sale, Geco.one is delighted to announce the launch of two initial exchange offerings (IEOs), giving investors another chance to get their hands on highly sought-after GEC tokens.

The fintech sector is continuing to embrace blockchain technology, resulting in an unlimited flow of new arrivals from all industries. This has dramatically accelerated global adoption of blockchain technology by attracting capital, attention, and an ever-growing user base to the sector. The potential user base for new releases is growing; as a result, the technology is improving significantly — with the most intuitive & user-friendly platforms coming to the forefront. However, it is not the only the technology itself that is improving rapidly — IEOs have also revolutionised the way token sales are conducted in the space.
Icwt

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:35:32 PM

Two privacy coins I’m loving are

Spectrecoin (Xspec) & PRiVCY (PRIV)

Both great projects, active development and community and massively undervalued. Give them both a look
levonmorris

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:10:30 PM

According to data from crypto-forensics firm Chainalysis, the value of bitcoins handled by major payment processors nosedived by nearly 80 percent from last January through September 2018. With wild price movements that can send bitcoin’s value fluctuating by 30 percent in the span of a week, even the most widely adopted cryptocurrency remains an unappealing medium of exchange for merchants and everyday users.

However, a stablecoin project with the right economic protocol design could promote more security, confidence and transferability throughout the payments ecosystem. But to achieve merchant adoption at scale, stablecoin teams will have to form strong partnerships with payment processors, retailers and other key members of transactional supply chains.Anchor token is designed to preserve purchasing power and steadily enhance monetary value over time.

Anchor token is a stable financial ecosystem comprised of a stablecoin cryptocurrency and a non-flationary, algorithmic index. The index is based on the sustainable, upward trend of global economic growth measuring real world value using financial indicators such as the GDP of more than 190 countries, FX indicators of a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields.

Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its algorithmic index called the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:13:47 PM

I'm a little surprised, why is it still discussing the most promising coins in this thread? even though the author of the thread is rarely active, maybe because he has got the answer to the question. so I don't think it's important anymore to discuss this.

]
levonmorris

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:12:48 PM

When the asset is estimated, tokens are available for the investors. If someone wants to diversify their investment portfolio by adding your real estate property, they can easily do it by purchasing your tokens on a blockchain network.
Globalization of capital coming from asset tokenization can significantly improve the demand and ease down the market entry, leading to diversification and growth in the market. Blockchain asset tokenization produces a new category of crypto financial outcomes and is changing the traditional concept of ownership. The leading utility of GEC token is inside the platform ecosystem. One of its features is a credit function that allows PAMM Managers to additional function platform, data Integration, and pay transaction fees. The token is an essential part of the platform and eventually will get listed on the stock exchange. By building demand for GEC, we are bringing a tremendous number of investments to the system. With the use of our token burning and utilisation strategy, we're making it stronger on the exchanges — that way; we are giving you the ability to profit from the initial purchase. The founders' assumption is the token is usable now and, in the future, and infrastructure development around the token before, during, and after IEO.
cryptocompares

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:48:51 PM

Today you can easily find all altcoin conducted an ieo on the stock exchange Binanace. As we have seen, they periodically begin to grow well in price.
John46285

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:26:07 PM

In my opinion the best promising altcoins for 2019 are Cardano, Ripple, stellar, Pundi x,Litecoin and Neo.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:45:38 PM

In my opinion the best promising altcoins for 2019 are Cardano, Ripple, stellar, Pundi x,Litecoin and Neo.
of all the assets you mentioned I only have stellar and litecoin. maybe you also need to add an ethreum and a BNB coin, just my speculation, there will be an increase for this asset next year. look for the best price this year if you are interested in having it.
levonmorris

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:11:28 AM

The GEC token price connection with an average price on the market determines its value for token holders. Geco.one is using specific strategies to build the demand for it. One of the provided strategies is down protection of the valuation. Making GEC token stronger on the exchanges gives you the ability to profit from the initial purchase. The second, most important solution is directly related to a token burning mechanism. After utilisation of GEC inside the Geco.one platform, token gets burned permanently. These basic principals make token supply smaller in a form we called: “A diverted mining system”. That mechanism results in tokens being harder to get because there is less and less of them available on the market.

The GEC token is set on a platform together with a regular payment method. In general, people are required to provide credits on their accounts to make the modern investment machine working — moreover, credits provided in PRE and POST payments with the use of standard methods and GEC payments. Every token that used inside the application gets burned, decreasing the number of tokens in the total supply making it more expensive to buy on exchanges.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:28:18 PM

An overview of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019 for potential long-term crypto investors.

Analysis of the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2019

In the end, most of the coins listed there in turned out to be trash. Total shit coins and even delisted from exchanges. This is to tell you how Proliferation of coins in this space is bad and negative for the growth of this industry. It seriously calls for sanitisation if the centralized world will really take us serious

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:55:12 PM

An overview of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019 for potential long-term crypto investors.

Analysis of the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2019
Choose bitcoin and ethereum. They are both for long term investment. Pro traders always get bitcoin and put on their portfolio. As a matter of fact, some of them are storing 50% than any other altcoins. I do believe in bitcoin and eth because they are the first cryptocurrency that moving up when bull run comes in.
Smokey23

Activity: 191
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:22:19 AM

Good question,  I suppose ChainLink would be a good example.

Also coins on MimbleWimble - GRIN and BEAM have been good this year.

I'm sure there are many others.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:23:29 AM

Old coins in my opinion are still very good to be used as investment in this year, 2019, especially we can see the coin is already very much discount price so we can buy now and hold it for long time, I guess until the end Year 2021 then we will harvest.
I even prefer old coins than new coins. look now that there are not many new coins from the new project that can survive and develop in their first year. once they fall, they don't have a chance to get up. different for old coins, they have been through a tough year, and they have survived.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 01:33:13 PM

Except for BTC, ETH, Ripple, LTC, all the altcoins that went up during the last bullrun will not do extraordinary performances.

People really want the 2016/2017 altcoins to make big returns again but that will not be the case. It's just a hope of recovering the gains you've lost. Stop telling yourself stories and go looking for new projects. We have to start from scratch, and work hard to find the best promises. And we must also take risks to dare to invest now in these projects.

Cryptopia no longer exists, Bittrex and poloniex are no longer the big exchanges they have been. Everything changes very quickly in crypto. Look at the top 100 in 2013 and the top 100 in 2017. The new incubator deals are tradeogre, Qtrade. We have to change, to question ourselves. You still have time, so do not waste it hoping in the wind ..

Here, my bestlowcap:

- GRIN
- BEAM
- NYZO
- SIN
- SNOWBLOSSOM
- VEIL
- PIRATECHAIN

Here is the article on my blog where I give some explanations .. #DYOR

https://block-chain-invest.com/presentation-des-meilleurs-lowcap-2019-2020/

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1168

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:48:32 PM

I think that KMD (Komodo) most promising coin in 2019.
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:52:06 PM

BAT, EOS, and Raven coin attract much attention. EOS i is technologically better than ETH and BTC, and it can grow better. Raven was not known for a long time, but recently it showed activity. Their main idea was to create a convenient and secure cryptocurrency network in which you can quickly exchange any assets: gold, fiat, securities,  shares, etc. BAT also has a good future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: