Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:56:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Promising Altcoins to Invest in 2019  (Read 25235 times)
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:47:30 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2019, 11:44:01 AM by Yankeeruinx

Stakenet - XSN

About to release there long awaited Multi-currency Wallet which is bringing many unique features to the industry, will be available on all devices including mobile. Some features include Lightning Swaps (the next stage of Atomic Swaps) and 1 click TOR privacy for all assets. It is unique in that all the blockchain databases are stored on their Masternode network of currently over 2100 nodes. This keeps the wallet itself super lightweight and fast as the MN's keep the various chains synced and the wallet just has to connect to the MN's:

It will also feature their Lightning DEX which is a true DEX hosted entirely through the MN network which gives has instant P2P trading due to the Lightning Swap tech powering it. No KYC, no geo-blocking, no withdrawal limits or any of that nonsense just trading what you want, when you want without restrictions and full privacy. Wallet is currently available for public testing on Linux to test the Lightning Swap functionality for those interested, Windows and Android versions for tests are expected very soon.

They have a great economic model which rewards everyone who takes part in helping the network with lots of options so there is something for everyone if they wish to join in:

They got loads more going on and already are well accomplished, they invented arguably the best Cold Staking tech on the market with TPoS and also have multiple world first achievements including being the first PoS/MN project to have active Segwit, Atomic Swaps and Lightning Network. They were the first to perform Lightning Swaps on mainnet and provide a public guide so anyone could try. They are 1 of 25 projects supported by ALL Ledger devices and also Trezor too. There expertise on Lightning Network is so well regarded that Litecoin got them to update LTC's core code to bring them up to speed on LN.

https://litecoin-foundation.org/lightning-network-collaboration-with-x-9-developers/

They are genuinely doing something with their tech that can actually have a massive impact on the industry. All that and they only have a Mcap of $9M.
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 09:37:01 AM

I encourage everyone to look away from big projects already well known, and to analyze all the promising new lowcap.

The next crazy perfrances will come from these small projects, not from those who have already made x200 and then -95%. The kids had fun and believe in novelty.

We have to prepare for a new market cycle and for that, I think the best thing is to have invested in promising new projects. By cons we must choose.

Here are my choices:

- Beam & Grin
- Piratechain
- Veil
- Sinovate
- Snowblossom
- Nyzo

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
ernst5493

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:53:30 AM

The value of Anchor is pegged to the growth of the global economy. It achieves this through a proprietary algorithm that calculates the international financial data from more than 190 countries to provide the most accurate available measure of global economic growth. This algorithm is called Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU). In addition, the two token system ensures that Anchor maintains a steady value and steadily appreciates over time.
With Anchor, your retirement fund will be safe and sound. In theory, our currency can only crash if the entire global economy plummets. And even then, it’s depreciation will be lesser than that of traditional fiat currencies.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 04:23:10 PM

Most promising altcoins to invest is ethereum, EOS, BNB.  Apart from these three coins, you can also consider to invest  litecoin, dash, ripple and stellar for long term investment.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
finchdark

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:23:25 AM

Stablecoin proponents believe this digital asset class is an essential “on-ramp” that will bridge traditional financial markets and decentralized ecosystems. In theory, stablecoins enable institutions to bring off-chain assets into on-chain environments, promoting stronger liquidity and confidence in crypto markets. 2018 research from crypto-event producer Blockshow speaks to this point, identifying stablecoins as a key driver for the rise of securities token offerings (STOs). Anchor token is designed to preserve purchasing power and steadily enhance monetary value over time.

Anchor token is a stable financial ecosystem comprised of a stablecoin cryptocurrency and a non-flationary, algorithmic index. The index is based on the sustainable, upward trend of global economic growth measuring real world value using financial indicators such as the GDP of more than 190 countries, FX indicators of a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields.

Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its algorithmic index called the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:45:01 PM

Old coins in my opinion are still very good to be used as investment in this year, 2019, especially we can see the coin is already very much discount price so we can buy now and hold it for long time, I guess until the end Year 2021 then we will harvest.
Old coins have really shown that they can grow and not fall too low, as new coins often do. Recently, I also look at old coins more often if I plan to invest. Moreover, during the whole of 2018 all the coins fell and now have a very attractive price.

BTC $1 mln
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:01:32 AM

Old coins in my opinion are still very good to be used as investment in this year, 2019, especially we can see the coin is already very much discount price so we can buy now and hold it for long time, I guess until the end Year 2021 then we will harvest.
Old coins have really shown that they can grow and not fall too low, as new coins often do. Recently, I also look at old coins more often if I plan to invest. Moreover, during the whole of 2018 all the coins fell and now have a very attractive price.
From the old coins I chose the following coins in my cryptocurrency portfolio: Binance Coin, Monero, Dash, Ethereum Classic, Zcash.
Yes, Zcash and Ethereum are also the dominant coins among the altcoins in my wallet, I think they will grow in the long run, and now they are too cheap so we can get them. Dash is also a good project, but I haven’t bought these coins yet, although the plans certainly have an idea about buying Dash, because it has proven itself well and has shown that it can grow to high levels.

BTC $1 mln
Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:00:50 PM

Minexcoin was my first choice if you ever asked this question  6 months ago. I never see any meaning to invest in the top cryptocurrencies, it is the unquestionably less risky choice of investment. Some traders prefer to invest in the small market cap coins but it carries a lot of risks like a team can disappear within night and price of the crypto will go down faster than the blink of an eye. I never forgive these teams and some telegram groups prepare a lawsuit against these type of the scam projects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 02:24:17 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2019, 05:44:28 PM by hell_slayer

It is so rediculous to discuss top altcoins as the best option for investing money , because due to their large capitalization it is very difficult to expect significant growth (x3 or more) from them in the near future.
If you are looking for a good but still very undervalued coin, then pay attention to mb8coin. This is a crypto coin of a well-known in Europe "Multibuy group" , which can be used to pay for goods and booking services on their platform .
They have just recently been listed onto exchange and of course as always it was dumped hard by bounty hunters , but considering the fact that the coin already has a real use on their multibuy platform and it is actively bought on the crypto exchange, I think that the price will not last long at the current minimum levels. As for me now this is a very interesting altcoin for medium-term investment .

The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:27:17 PM

My greatest pick and so far the great strategy that anyone come up with is to buy the coins that are issued by exchanges. Those coins are intended to rise just like how BNB started to a dollar and now on the value of $30. But only pick those coins where exchanges always deliver good ROI on their IEOs because traders will keep buying because it's required before you can participate.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:45:11 PM

Eth is still my winning crown while I still didn't have those prospect altcoins. For now I am still looking on those good markets for altcoins but unfortunately their volume still struggling to rise. Focus and dedication is my strategy in order to survive, so ethereum holding is my best options.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:41:14 PM

there are lots of altcoins that promise if in my opinion but a very good and good altcoin to invest is ethereum and litecoin because both of these coins do promise the results so there are already many people who get big money from these two coins
This is a safe choice in this market but if it is about making a profit, these 2 coins are not good for the long term because these are old coins and are being held by many people so the possibility of price increases will few . Now the market is making a lot of changes and finding new coins is essential and can help you earn bigger profits. I am personally looking for new coins like ATOM because the technology of these coins can replace many other altcoin in the future.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:21:10 AM

I think there are plenty of altcoins for good investments for 2019,in my opinion the ethereum and bnb are very good or atoms also need to be considered.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:37:20 AM

Wtih the current market, it is really difficult to tell which altcoin is a good investment for 2019. For the moment, it is for short term investment. Some IEO did perform well and some not. But for a quick profit, they can be a good bet.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 12:22:47 PM

Wtih the current market, it is really difficult to tell which altcoin is a good investment for 2019. For the moment, it is for short term investment. Some IEO did perform well and some not. But for a quick profit, they can be a good bet.
Markets with too many accidents, almost altcoin are just living in very weak breaths, and that's really a tough wall for us to choose an altcoin that is full of potential and promise, but from some information that people discuss a lot, litecoin and binance coin are probably the stable and promising options when litecoin has a big event, while binance coin is maintaining a good price and many opportunities increase after each IEO occurs. Talking about IEO, investment can be very profitable but not as stable as before, so choose safe places to join

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:22:44 PM

I've been watching Nuls over the year and have really been impressed with their upgrades and announcements. If anything scalability and mass adoption is on their mind
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1400

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 01:21:34 PM

Most Promising Altcoins to Invest in 2019
This is a good question and many beginners in the world of crypto will find it difficult, because there are thousands of old and new altcoins in the market, it is difficult to choose altcoins and invest them randomly without doing research and reviews, If you want a safe investment, you should not rush to take the investment step before taking expert advices, These currencies, which I will mention to you, experts have agreed that they are promising altcoins and have a good future : ETH, BCH, ADA, XMR, IOTA, XRP, Dash, LTC, EOS and XLM

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:42:48 PM

The following are the best altcoins of 2019

1. UnikoinGold
2. Blockport
3. XYO Network
4. Tezos
5. Miracletele

These are just the altcoins i picked myself and i did some research on them before picking them,i suggest you do the same too

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kickdapa

Activity: 627

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:05:16 PM

I think it's BEAM, SERO, GRIN, QUANT coins. These coins have a very very higher potential for the future. All of these coins price have increased incredibly from their sale price. If you want to invest in altcoins in this year, then don't forget to have a look at these coins. Good luck.

kickdapa

Activity: 627

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:30:37 PM

Eth is still my winning crown while I still didn't have those prospect altcoins. For now I am still looking on those good markets for altcoins but unfortunately their volume still struggling to rise. Focus and dedication is my strategy in order to survive, so ethereum holding is my best options.

I think Bitcoin and Etherem already went in the no comparison level a long time ago. Everybody loves Ethereum for many reasons! After Ethereum, we need to support potential altcoins, because of all of these technologies we badly need in crypto to bring a mass adoption and real-life use cases! I suggest you to look at BEAM, SERO, QUANT Network altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: