Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:31:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to buy ADA  (Read 664 times)
Nnuego

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

Cardano is a good currency with a working product and use case. And it has been free falling during the recent Dio with no upward movement. This is about the lowest it has been in a while. And a good time to invest.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:04:11 PM

I see ADA has great potential in the next few years, the main factor is the price of ADA is still low and less than $ 1 but has a high market capitulation and makes ADA in the top 10 in the crypto currency market. When everyone is aware of the crypto currency and they want to have it immediately, they will see ADA as a promising investment place, with a capital of $100 someone can still buy a lot of ADA and they can hold it for the long term.
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:12:23 PM

all coins been falling, so its good to look but beware further drop including ADA https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/cardano
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

It is a project that has been given a long effort but is moving very slowly. A project without development is very close to forgetting.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:49:11 PM

Yeah, ada price is 90% down, so it is perfect time to purchase it. At the same time it looks abandoned. Who has ever used cardano technologies? it is not for mass adoption
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:06:59 PM

For long-term only. I'd like this project but his dump is so big. I'm sure that team can offer different solutions for mass adoption and for different use cases. But not now. Today they have a good wallet and nothing more serious
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:16:22 PM

I think ADA is always in very attractive price and the current price is hovering around within $0.10. So, it has always an investment opportunity. From it's ICO price it has already gained more than 200%.
CbineUltra

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:25:00 PM

i truly believe that there wont be better time anytime soon to buy ADA Shocked

there are more altcoins with same chart but i love ADA most because of the level of engineering

I like this coin very much too. I consider it one of the most promising and technologically advanced on the market. I am sure that such coins as ADA will be in the top 5 of CoinMarketCap.

Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:25:33 PM

There will be no better time to buy ADA or any other cryptocurrency. I think this is the bottom of crypto market and don't waste your time to wait anymore cause crypto market won't fall in this year anymore. You should buy and hold at least to the end of next year or maybe earlier whenever bull run happen.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:28:57 PM

what is so good about Cardano technology actually ? why people keep talking about this all over the place.
i did not see any major development from them, it was like they are trying to become ETH with a different name.

Yeah, ada price is 90% down, so it is perfect time to purchase it. At the same time it looks abandoned. Who has ever used cardano technologies? it is not for mass adoption

Even if it went down for more than 90%, it does not mean it is always good.
just look at Stellar Lumen for example, it is only decreasing for less than 70% from its peak. yet it is still in good range

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
jawakoak

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:03:49 AM

Last week its best time to buy altcoin like cardano, ripple, stellar , in 3 days you can see those coin is bouncing at least 3-7 percent, cardano is popular coin with large community and many exchanger accept this coin.
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

ADA looks very potential so no need to worry to buy this coin because in crypto market Carsano has popularity and demand also to the investors. So buy ADA as much as possible and hold this coin for selling at a good price.
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:54:58 AM

Yes,I do believe its time to buy ADA because this coin has a potential in the future.We grab to buy not only ADA also other altcoin,its our opportunity as of this moment because the price was low.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

When ADA will release ready to use product? and what this product will be? I read about them many times, but except that this will a great product with a great theoretical team ( devs are on outsource) I didn't find anything interesting. IMHO it will bounce like other alts, but I stopped to hold it for a long-term, prefer other coins.

Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:39:35 PM

Now the whole market is in a very serious drawdown and will be in it until mid-December. ADA is a great coin to buy right now.
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

Now the whole market is in a very serious drawdown and will be in it until mid-December. ADA is a great coin to buy right now.
The fact is that I generally can not count on unfamiliar coins. To date, even rating projects are under threat of big changes. In this case, not for the better.

HELLO EVERYONE.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:13:50 PM

ADA is holding quite well against the bitcoin, it has obviously fallen like all the other coins but not by a huge amount. This shows there is confidence in this coin and the bounce back during a bull run will be big

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:27:28 PM

ADA is a great option for investment today. But it is possible we can buy it even cheaper.  I think it is quite possible today. We have to wait a little longer. But in 2020, I believe there will be a great growth and we will be able to earn very well.

tacosticos

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:30:46 PM

I think i will invest in ADA. I hope is a good decision.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:56:02 PM

ADA coins are one of my favourite coins for long-term investment because ADA has technology that is very good for the future. if you want to buy more coins for a long-term investment you should now because the price is still meagre and with the capital you have will get a more significant amount.

I am optimistic that in the future, ADA will be one of the altcoins that will be able to continue to survive and can continue to increase the price higher than the current price.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: