Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You can simply delete your phone agenda.  (Read 79 times)
gb085 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:16:22 PM

Who uses their phone agenda anymore?
Have you been calling someone on their real phone number recently?
I think there is a huge drop on that. People now use Facebook Messenger, Skype, WhatsApp, Viber and there could be many more other apps for calling using the internet.
For me for example, i only have a sim card and a phone number just because i use the internet from the phone provider. But nobody anymore calls me on my real phone number. I can't think of the last time a friend actually called me on the phone number. Oh, only the advertising, promoter, trading, investments, crypto markets are still calling me on the number and i always reject the call and then block the number.
So, what do you think ? Should we just delete our contacts from the phones? The trend is not going to go back anyway.
I guess tech is just so much further than we even expected.
logitechwow

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:08:55 PM

I think we really should remove all contacts from the phone book, because there are really a lot of ads in this world.
I got a call at 3am yesterday when I was sleeping and asked if I wanted to buy a new car with a 30 percent discount. Is it serious? Car at 3: 00 in the morning?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: