Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:24:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Record falling. What to do?  (Read 856 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

If I find out that this price decline will occur, I might sell it first. However, I didn't comply every news that came so I didn't expect prices to continue to decline. There is nothing to do with the situation that I experienced other than holding, and maybe I can't decide to buy bitcoin or altcoin at the moment. 2018 has provided many lessons, many people think that the price of bitcoin has been at the lowest price, but only a few months after the price has declined again.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:45:34 PM

I chose to withdraw all my assets and stop all my trading activities. I did not find another way to keep my assets in exchange. this is terrible all altcoin dumps are very deep ...
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:04:24 AM

Friends what will you do with your cryptoassets?
Lol, some people are funny saying they are running out. I’m not going to do that, these are the trying times when many will panic sell and price will fall heavily. After all this, the bull run will get in and I will be sorry for those of you will come to the forum to complain of missing opportunities and asking if there will be any opportunity left. You better have patience and hold onto it now, cause this is likely to be the last you will see a Bull and the way I’m seeing it, this next bull run is likely to reach $70,000 or even above that. Even if it doesn’t get to that, it will still get to a number that is close to it.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:29:19 AM

that's the right time to buy when the market going up you will make a highest profit which will be soon Smiley
Many people still don’t know that this is a huge opportunity. I’m watching the price to see if there is going to be another decrease, maybe for it to get below $5000 since people have been selling their coins. If that happens I will be very happy, cause that means I will be able to buy much more than I could do now and keep them for next year, cause there is going to be a Bull run for sure. It’s all about having patience, which is what majority of the people here don’t have.
It is pretty simple, once you know the future potential of what you are holding, you will always know the right decision to make. So far, what most people have always been after is the spikes and quick gain, not the long term potential with real life usage, which is why they can never see opportunity in a market like this when it comes to buying the dips when all they can be busy thinking of is how much they have lost, which actually, as long as you have not sold at loss, you are not losing anything and basically what the institutions want is too scare out the weak hands, but for those who are smart, I am sure, they have figured out already what they should be doing.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

If you invested what you can afford to use, the answer is simple:  HODL

If you do HODL there is an excellent chance you will be greatly rewarded by a high rise in value in the coming several years.  If you sell out now there is no chance of you getting in on this great potential.
Let me add to that. While holding, if you have more to be able to invest which you can afford to at the dip, then you should better be taking advantage of the dip as well as you would wish you actually ended up buying more at the dip once the market recovers.

The issue with a lot of people right now is that they are not sure of what the future holds, but as long as they realize that there is a great potential for this market in the long run, they will really have nothing to be worried about and all they will just basically do is to take advantage of every market situation to be in their favor in the long run.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:53:00 AM

Lol. You mean to say stay away from coinmarketcap and get yourself busy.  Grin. To be honest, I'm a big nervous, but I can't do anything but to wait for the market to have a reversal.

And yes, I might not check the price regularly and be back to the drawing board. I mean everyone should look long term here. So probably just sit back and relax and wait for the bull run next year.
yeah play with your girl friend, making love or anything, look like price grow up right now
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

This is the worse downfall that we have for this year and it's has no indicator that this will stop and rise afterwards. I still have patience left to hold my funds but I don't know when this will last. Indeed we need to increase our funds while still at lower price to reduce the capital index.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:53:31 PM

Record falling, nothing can do, in cryptocurrency market patients is a novel virtue. Only patients and holding are two main target. Expert assure that market will comeback soon.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:21:28 AM

I don’t know what to do yet, but I think I will have to wait till after December if that’s when it will drop to the bottom, so I can buy and wait for the bull run. Although one problem with Bitcoin is that you never know when it is at the bottom, it keeps on surprising people all the time.

I have been watching the price steady and setting price alerts to know when things changes. But I think I have to buy now that the price is at $4000+,so the bull doesn’t take me by surprise.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:34:44 AM

Because of the bear market, the only way I can do to my crypto assets is to hodl it and wait until its value rises again. I am a patient person.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:28:44 PM

far away from exchange right now
close your eye and play game with your friend. or go to your girl friend and making love with him, open exchange market next month or year, price crypto currency will be make your happy.
At least, if you are a long term investor, the only thing to be doing now if you know you cannot control your emotions is to make sure you are off the charts and you really do not have anything doing at all with it at the moment, but that does not mean you should stay away from the news, to at least keep tabs with what is going on, so you can at least even have an idea once the market is showing good sign of recovery.

At this stage now, if you are not bold enough to focus on the future, you might end up making some mistakes you would not like later on.
hoverdrone

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:57:07 PM

Obviously such drops are really stressful, no wonder why people start creating such topics: it raises panic and uncertainty.

In this situation I choose to accumulate, the price will eventually come back. It will take some time and most likely won`t happen this year, so brace for 2019.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

Nothing can be done here. I'm getting out. Maybe if will fall to $2000 indeed. I'm moving out my money to USDT and wait til the price dip to less than a $2k I guess. I'd have to sell. I need money anyway the coins I got from bounties will still be here anyway. You guys should help bitcoin drop to $2000. Let's make this happen let's help the pumpers get as much btc they got if they want it.  Grin

What if Bitcoin did not drop to 2,000 USD?
What once you get out the market recover and the price climb to 10K USD?
will you buy back at that huge price? or will just go away?

For me this is the time to hold your assets and if you can buy more.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:06:45 PM

I know for sure that I will not sell my funds. Whatever happens. I'm ready for the fact that I can lose everything. But I believe that I will get more if I wait.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:50:41 PM

I am glad that i hold no crypto assets this year. I had some investment in ICOs but now they all seems to be gone. 🙁😭😢

Well you then made some wise decision. But I hope you have started buying back the crypto now with the prices being so low and you would not like to miss this buying opportunity before the price take off and become expensive again and you regret of being selling all the assets before and not buying now.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:32:50 AM

There are still ways you can benefit from a falling market, lots of ways you can do that. Sometimes instead of you selling your crypto assets, it’s best to pinpoint the strong opportunities. You van as well buy the dip, but in case you don’t know, nobody knows when it’s actually a deep, you can’t tell exactly. All you just have to do is buy whenever you think it is low and hold till there is change in the market.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:40:15 AM

Because of the bear market, the only way I can do to my crypto assets is to hodl it and wait until its value rises again. I am a patient person.
Always the best step to be taking, when it comes to the market in a downtrend like this. We have seen the same happened before back in 2013/2014, so practically; let's just assume this is another long bear trend for accumulation as the case may be.

This time around though, I see a lot of things happening pretty fast as time goes on, which has a lot to do with more institutional entries, regulations, and possible usage over time with bitcoin LN scaling. I know it is a lot to take in at once for now, but there is a great future for this market, so having a chance to buy in at the prices now is not a bad idea at all.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 10:39:01 AM

Maybe hesitation time for what to do. maybe I am not right or maybe unlucky but I did nothing with my coin, just holding and holding. Yes I am upset watching the market price but there are no others way without holding.

b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

when the market becomes blood red like this, all I can do is monitor assets, there are some coins that I have to cut and move to FIAT, there is someone I cut to buy another major coin at a good price. scalping is actually relatively profitable but the risk is also very large under these conditions

pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:08:25 PM

in 2018 bitcoin has provided many lessons for all crypto holders because prices fell far to reach $ 3800 and many FUDs occurred and uncertainties caused by ETFs and other problems. if you want to invest then do it now because you will buy very cheap and will be a good capital for long-term investment
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: