Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:51:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is currently the right time to buy bitcoin  (Read 621 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cocesstraable

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:35:27 AM

at the moment the price of bitcoin is very cheap, I want to ask all of you, is this the right time to buy bitcoin right now? please give me a definite answer!

Buying bitcoin is now is in the hand of the bitcoin believers, if you think its about time for you to buy it now,
well you can buy anytime you want it to do. Just always compare the price its value before and at the present then
if you think is cheap now rather than before, well I guess even we use common sense for sure, we know what the answer is, isn't right?
Honestly I don't know anymore. Anytime I say it is the right time to buy bitcoin because it neither can't go any lower nor it can stay this low for a long time it goes down even further. I feel like when we say "this is the bottom" the price of bitcoin sees that as a challenge and just goes out and gets even lower. I started to fear what could happen if we just let it be and not work hard to keep it up.

We are all here trying to find a way to get the bitcoin prices up, everyone wants the price to be 20 thousand again and even more and try to figure a way to do that but couple rich folk comes in and sells their coins and all the hard work is gone in half an hour. When the price initially dropped to 5.6 thousand or so I said that is that is the greatest price we can get but now its even lower, I wish to say it is right time to buy bitcoin now but who can say it won't be 4.8k soon?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DedgeDoge

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

Depends on what you think if you think it is good to buy you can invest your money right now. But you need to invest only some because until now is maybe decreased more or dump if many people will panic. But for sure bitcoin will pump again but not today but in thr future for sure.
Well it depends on what you prefer. I prefer to invest when the cost of investment is down. I do not mind holding for long then because it attains value in the end. But if you are looking for the rate at which value get added to the worth, you might not invest.
Stunning

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:18:43 AM

at the moment the price of bitcoin is very cheap, I want to ask all of you, is this the right time to buy bitcoin right now? please give me a definite answer!
Buy now. Take this good opportunity to buy bitcoin as soon as possible. Goodluck.
Yeah man, bitcoin is just at $5600 or even below. Many are sad, but many are happy too. They do know this is best time to grasp maximum bitcoin as they might not come down this far again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: