Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is currently the right time to buy bitcoin  (Read 621 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:56:14 PM

at the moment the price of bitcoin is very cheap, I want to ask all of you, is this the right time to buy bitcoin right now? please give me a definite answer!

Buying bitcoin is now is in the hand of the bitcoin believers, if you think its about time for you to buy it now,
well you can buy anytime you want it to do. Just always compare the price its value before and at the present then
if you think is cheap now rather than before, well I guess even we use common sense for sure, we know what the answer is, isn't right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:56:48 PM

Before doing a decision of buying a bitcoin in this time mate, think first if how long you will hold bitcoin tp gain some profit. Because if you will sell it immediately, there no change at all because bitcoin right now are in stable low price but if you are planning to hold it for a long time, yes definitely a good time to buy some of it.
DennyPen

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:58:27 PM

That not really look like a capitulation candle, but for sure the next months from now is the best time to buy. If the downtrend continues, we may see 4k, but I'm almost sure we won't fall deeper.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

at the moment the price of bitcoin is very cheap, I want to ask all of you, is this the right time to buy bitcoin right now? please give me a definite answer!

Buying bitcoin is now is in the hand of the bitcoin believers, if you think its about time for you to buy it now,
well you can buy anytime you want it to do. Just always compare the price its value before and at the present then
if you think is cheap now rather than before, well I guess even we use common sense for sure, we know what the answer is, isn't right?
I agree with you with believers and rely on prayer, surely the price will go down and the prices go up definitely get more profit and I think with that all nothing is impossible
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:15:19 PM

Yes i believe this is the right time if you want to invest in the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency. I mean would be any suitable time like this one? The market had small crush and it seems it stopped now and come into recovery. Yes there is uncertainty in the market but if you invest, invest now..
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:18:41 PM

A lot of people say that. If I have to give an example, you can browse the following article. This price drop may be at an opportunity, also trap.

https://cryptonews.com/news/this-investor-beats-the-market-says-it-s-a-good-time-to-buy-2934.htm
I think the current time to rely on luck alone could be a profit that might not be profitable because it is still a factor in the decline in market prices that are not stable now I think like that
LastHope99

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:24:27 PM

It's definitely a good time. You can buy 3x more btc than the last year. Btc price will recover, the only question is time. But if you "ok" to wait, then now is the time to put some of your shares (maybe not significant, as we're probably somewhere in the mid of the bear market) in btc. I would name 20% of what you're going to spend on btc. Not financial advice, though.
jcpone

Activity: 685

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:25:05 PM

If you have the patience to wait and you believe that bitcoin is significantly potential in the future, then this is the right time to acquire bitcoin. It is sold at a very low price. Grab the opportunity before it's too late. We have seen a lot of dramas happening this year, who knows maybe it's party time. The recent drop off felt like no negative effect on the investors. Seems like the are waiting something exciting will happen. Their anticipation is full of positivity.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

Before doing a decision of buying a bitcoin in this time mate, think first if how long you will hold bitcoin tp gain some profit. Because if you will sell it immediately, there no change at all because bitcoin right now are in stable low price but if you are planning to hold it for a long time, yes definitely a good time to buy some of it.
in my opinion it is not so stable at this time I hold back until the right and stable time and I have to realize how much I patiently learn and wait for the right time
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:22:40 PM

If have enough money to buy some then go for it,  dont lose the chance to gain better amount of money if you have certain thing for you to get it in exchange. i belie Bitcoin price will definitely increase by this upcoming year and this will be fruitful for us keep working so you can able to obtain better profit as well as the people who invest teir money effort and time.
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:16:31 PM

yes i would suggest because it is cheap now and we all are expecting a bull market soon. Invest what you can afford to loss. Good luck!
Xanek

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:53:56 PM

I think it's a good time to buy - but asking about it is useless - it's just our speculations). 
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:54:19 PM

I think you already know the answer to it since most of them told you that to buy it now because it is the lowest deep of bitcoin this year. If ever you will going to wait again for another dips nah, forget about it. Just buy it now before its too late or you never going to meet this chance again.
Don't miss the chance to buy low and sell high or else you will find yourself selling at a loss.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:48:52 PM

Don't waste your time, you'll come in here for these and you don't need to wait for the time that bullish season will start cause you'll gonna be buying Bitcoin at high price.  The current market is looking good and totally a good way to start and buy more bitcoin, and see how profitable you are in the coming days.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:50:28 AM

I will say that every time right time because it all depends on your plans, you can take advantage of this period to invest  if you have enough money

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:53:36 AM

Depends on what you think if you think it is good to buy you can invest your money right now. But you need to invest only some because until now is maybe decreased more or dump if many people will panic. But for sure bitcoin will pump again but not today but in thr future for sure.
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:26:22 AM

I do not even know if this is a good price or not, because there is a large share of the likelihood that the price will fall to $ 4,000

That is really bad to new comers if that happens.

In the past a lot of times that people invested in the wrong time losing them a lot of money in the process. Last year, the price of bitcoin reached its highest in the history of cryptocurrencies and a lot of people invested in that time not knowing it will not continue to happen. After some time the price dumps back to 4 digit and a lot of people really regretted they invested on it. Investors should really be careful.

No wonder, people come when the price rises) Do not want to buy at $ 5,000 buy at $ 10,000

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

I think yes it is the right time to buy bitcoin it's very cheap now if you have extra money, just buy now because in December the price of bitcoin will increase.

gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:08:48 PM

Yes, this is precisely the right time to buy Bitcoin.  If you have money to spare, why not invest it in Bitcoin, buy now while the price is low.  Do not be afraid of the negative news, have faith in Bitcoin, whenever or wherever there is  internet, cryptocurrency will be present.  I firmly believe that Bitcoin will rise again, we will just have to get used to the volatility of it.  Buy now because the price of Bitcoin is very cheap, who knows maybe next month the bull run everybody is expecting will happen.  It's  nice to be ready when it happen, right?
Maysummer

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:50:31 AM

Buy now. Take this good opportunity to buy bitcoin as soon as possible. Goodluck.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: