Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:21:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market's on minimum, time to buy?  (Read 559 times)
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:23:29 PM

The price of bitcoin is really surprising that many of us users thought it would not go lower. But recently, price declining again so we should expects the market could go down again this time. We don’t know if this is the bottom so let us be ready on the next move in the market. Buy some for those who can take the opportunity at this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 02:45:40 AM

If you are confident that the prices will not go down any further, then you can proceed with your plans to purchase Bitcoin. But I don't think that you can be sure about that now. The trend indicates that the prices will fall even more.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:50:06 AM

If you are confident that the prices will not go down any further, then you can proceed with your plans to purchase Bitcoin. But I don't think that you can be sure about that now. The trend indicates that the prices will fall even more.

It's really hard to see where the price could end up at this point. But if you wanted to be what they called a bag holder and long term holder then you don't have to be a rocket scientist. Just invest today and don't bother with the price for a year or two. But if you're going to short bitcoin then I say this is not the right time to do that trick.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:14:04 AM

It's really hard to see where the price could end up at this point. But if you wanted to be what they called a bag holder and long term holder then you don't have to be a rocket scientist. Just invest today and don't bother with the price for a year or two. But if you're going to short bitcoin then I say this is not the right time to do that trick.

And i don't think it's a good idea to short bitcoin anyways.  Lots of people lost money trying to do that this year. And who knows if the price would still move down further. It's a risk. Buy now if you plan on making btc a long term investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:36:38 AM

And i don't think it's a good idea to short bitcoin anyways.  Lots of people lost money trying to do that this year. And who knows if the price would still move down further. It's a risk. Buy now if you plan on making btc a long term investment.

like everything else shorting bitcoin can also be profitable only if done correctly.
for example if you short bitcoin just because some FUD said it is going to fall to $1500 then obviously that is not a good idea, in fact that is a very dumb idea!
but if shorting was performed during the bubble burst and the crash of earlier this year then it was a good idea because that was a real downtrend and you could take advantage to make some money to t hen buy back more bitcoin at the bottom.

right now is one of those times that people should focus on buying because this is below the buy support line!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:09:05 PM

Even if you're going to be a bag holder, finding the right entry point still makes a big difference. Say you're sure the price will be $10k by end of 2019. If you buy at $5k you make 100% profit, if you can time it and buy at $4k you make 150% profit, it's a big difference.

cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:23:23 PM

I still think it is a better shot at getting ethereum than bitcoin. Ethereum can go 5 times higher than this and people wouldn't be shocked. Right now it is under 200 dollars and it can reach the 1000 dollar mark and we wouldn't be even at the all time high prices.

We need to go like 10 times higher than current price to break the all time high prices. However, in bitcoin even a 4 times higher than this would mean a all time high and 10 times than this price would mean over 50 thousand dollars which is more than double what the all time high price is. That is why I honestly believe that ethereum has a bigger chance of making you a lot of profit because it is both a great coin and has a lot of uses and many companies started to use its blockchain and also it is incredibly cheap right now.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:36:10 PM

At least, that is what most of the people is doing at the moment, this is an accumulation time, and i think that we all should keep buying more and more bitcoins

The market is pretty unstable, but i am sure in that it will recover at some point
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:58:08 PM

I do not think that the market is at the bottom and in general, I do not advise anyone to wait for the bottom in order to buy. Just follow the trend and you will always win. It makes no sense to wait for the most extreme point to enter.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
WinslowIII

Activity: 308
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:25:50 AM

I still think it is a better shot at getting ethereum than bitcoin. Ethereum can go 5 times higher than this and people wouldn't be shocked. Right now it is under 200 dollars and it can reach the 1000 dollar mark and we wouldn't be even at the all time high prices.

We need to go like 10 times higher than current price to break the all time high prices. However, in bitcoin even a 4 times higher than this would mean a all time high and 10 times than this price would mean over 50 thousand dollars which is more than double what the all time high price is. That is why I honestly believe that ethereum has a bigger chance of making you a lot of profit because it is both a great coin and has a lot of uses and many companies started to use its blockchain and also it is incredibly cheap right now.

Eth was a one trick pony with it's ico shitcoin scams that nobody buys anymore, and for damn good reason. Fuck eth, it's heading out of the top 10 just a matter of time.
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:49:37 PM

Eth was a one trick pony with it's ico shitcoin scams that nobody buys anymore, and for damn good reason. Fuck eth, it's heading out of the top 10 just a matter of time.

@WinslowIII I dont think you know what you are talking about at all. With their new developments price could easy skyrocket! And I believe that they have most active team in whole crypto world!
Cocesstraable

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:24:46 AM

I hope the price for this now is the minimum and not to dump more.
It is not a minimum value in Bitcoin because we see this was reach 5k USD in this year but it is maintain a more than 5.5k USD.and again market is stay in a same level so it is waiting for quick jump in crypto market. Because crypto hunters are buying more Bitcoin in current traffic so everyone earn some profit in future.
Well we can’t assume the downstream value of bitcoin. This year, it is the lowest price at five thousand and some hundreds. But be hopeful for a bright future ahead. Keep yourself updated.
tradjecide

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:07:56 AM

I hope the price for this now is the minimum and not to dump more.
It is not a minimum value in Bitcoin because we see this was reach 5k USD in this year but it is maintain a more than 5.5k USD.and again market is stay in a same level so it is waiting for quick jump in crypto market. Because crypto hunters are buying more Bitcoin in current traffic so everyone earn some profit in future.

Bitcoin hasn't reached 5k this year, it's not been lower than 5400 which was in the last days. The market was steady for the last 3 months and everyone said that meant it would be bullish soon, that was proven to be wrong. Why would this time be any different?

Bitstamp bottom was $5199, so yes it's been lower than 5400.
Bitcoin is a great store of value, but only if you time it right. Isn't that a contradiction?

That's only one exchange, I take your point but I was referencing the overall weighted market average. I didn't actually know it went as low as that on bitstamp.

That's almost an oxymoron, something being a great store of value should not really depend at all on when you invest, at least by definition.
The prices are low. Don’t wait for the next day and the next one and next just for the deceasing of price. You might not be seeing further low price tomorrow. This is golden time and any day bitcoin can start its upright travel.
selardkinley

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:17:57 AM

Hahaha it seems you have some bad memories attached with eth. Buddy its okay if you aren’t making good money from some coin but don’t say shit words for it later. It can harm the image of this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: