Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What would you like to change at Trueflip.io?
More games - 0 (0%)
More payment options - 1 (10%)
More bonuses - 2 (20%)
Add faucets - 4 (40%)
More promos - 3 (30%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ TRUE FLIP 🐬 IS BACK ★★★  (Read 36426 times)
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:22:36 PM

Which currency is the best to make a deposit to your site?

It is always good to play for bitcoin as the bitcoin deposit is fast and easy. As it was said above all the other cryptocurrencies are converted to BTC anyways and sometimes it can take long to process the altcoin transaction. You can deposit in euro and play for euro as well to avoid bitcoin volatility. Depositing and playing for TFL token can also give you some profit.
Nice to know that you accept faint paper money and not only cryptocurrency, and what bonuses are we looking out for as a new user and can you games be played on mobile devices because we love mobile version because of the eas to play on the go.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:40:08 PM

Hi there,

I've signed up and recvd 1000 trueflip coins.

But I can't seem to use it anywhere to play.

Can advise whats the use of the 1000 flp coins?

thanks

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:19:41 PM

Hi there,

thanks

the FLP coins it's just like play money which only for new user to try the website and currently they blocked it due to technical update

If you mean FLC, this currency it temporary blocked for players due to technical update.
TrueFlip.io (OP)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 267

iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 03:21:37 PM

Hi there,

thanks

Flipcoins or FLC is fun money which is disabled at the moment due to massive platform update.
It will be released soon for players to be able to play for free and collect their FLCs for the future use.
TrueFlip.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 03:22:52 PM

TrueFlip.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 09:28:56 AM

Which currency is the best to make a deposit to your site?

It is always good to play for bitcoin as the bitcoin deposit is fast and easy. As it was said above all the other cryptocurrencies are converted to BTC anyways and sometimes it can take long to process the altcoin transaction. You can deposit in euro and play for euro as well to avoid bitcoin volatility. Depositing and playing for TFL token can also give you some profit.
Nice to know that you accept faint paper money and not only cryptocurrency, and what bonuses are we looking out for as a new user and can your games be played on mobile devices because we love mobile version because of the eas to play on the go.

There are bonuses for new players as well as for all the rest. Due to massive technical update the bonus system has been disabled for a time. We are always posting news to keep our players updated, so stay tuned! The mobile version of www.trueflip.io is also available for all types of phones and browsers. Enjoy!
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:19:49 PM

Message of the representative from BGaming,

Good day!

Thank you for noticing that!

Let me explain to you, how it works.

As you know yourself, we provide server seed hashed and client seed(can be edited by players). BGaming algorithm is based on a cryptographic method that ensures that the outcome of the round is unaffected by player’s BET and that player cannot know the outcome before the actual gameplay. However, during freespins, this works differently as there is no actual BET. And that's why in provably fair screen you don't see changes. As it is a different type of play.

You are the first one to notice that, and we are very glad that you did. To make sure that no other player has questions about this, we will describe the feature more detailed.

As it is not a bug or any kind of a problem, we will not offer you any reward or bounty.

However, if you find a real bug in this or in any of our games, the one we are unaware of, BGaming will reward it.

Best Regards,
Polina Nikolaeva
BGaming team

So the freespins aren't provably fair?

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:47:48 PM

Hi there,

thanks

Flipcoins or FLC is fun money which is disabled at the moment due to massive platform update.
It will be released soon for players to be able to play for free and collect their FLCs for the future use.

What do you mean by this? Are you saying that this token might be used in the future, like exchange may be? Or can it worth some cash here? What is this massive update about, I do not think that there is any reason for you to update the site. Everything is still good to go and working well. Anyway if this token can worth something I believe may people will try to stack like tons of it to be used in the future like your saying
TrueFlip.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 10:03:05 AM

Hi there,

thanks

What do you mean by this? Are you saying that this token might be used in the future, like exchange may be? Or can it worth some cash here? What is this massive update about, I do not think that there is any reason for you to update the site. Everything is still good to go and working well. Anyway if this token can worth something I believe may people will try to stack like tons of it to be used in the future like your saying

Yes, right, this fun coin might be used in future, but only within our platform activities. How exactly it will be performed - is a secret for now. More news on it will follow.
We regularly update the platform to add more games on it, speed up the transactions, improve the security and make it easier and to use. Most updates can barely be visible for a user, however they are indeed useful.
TrueFlip.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 04:06:01 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2019, 09:03:59 AM by TrueFlip.io

Good day!

As you know yourself, we provide server seed hashed and client seed(can be edited by players). BGaming algorithm is based on a cryptographic method that ensures that the outcome of the round is unaffected by player’s BET and that player cannot know the outcome before the actual gameplay. However, during freespins, this works differently as there is no actual BET. And that's why in provably fair screen you don't see changes. As it is a different type of play.

You are the first one to notice that, and we are very glad that you did. To make sure that no other player has questions about this, we will describe the feature more detailed.

As it is not a bug or any kind of a problem, we will not offer you any reward or bounty.

However, if you find a real bug in this or in any of our games, the one we are unaware of, BGaming will reward it.

Best Regards,
Polina Nikolaeva
BGaming team

It depends on the game provider. In this very case it's the other type of game, so the transparency check doesn't work the way it should.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:02:20 PM

Hi there,

thanks

I highly doubt there will be an exchange of the play money for real crypto or fiat
it sounds to good to be true Smiley but there could be some competitions or tournaments with FLC
have a look at BTSLR coin , it has no value but you can win daily and weekly contests and get some decent money
would have been great if Trueflip took a page out of Bitsler's book and created a similar competition

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
TrueFlip.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 08:55:13 AM

Hi there,

thanks

I highly doubt there will be an exchange of the play money for real crypto or fiat
it sounds to good to be true Smiley but there could be some competitions or tournaments with FLC
have a look at BTSLR coin , it has no value but you can win daily and weekly contests and get some decent money
would have been great if Trueflip took a page out of Bitsler's book and created a similar competition

Exactly.
TrueFlip.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 09:02:52 AM

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:02:13 AM

Hi there,

thanks

Because he said that it will be a future use, I thought it can be changed to btc equivalent to the market like what bitvest do. I try not to compare this to bitsler because they is being best right now. So I take some example like bitvest or may be some others site which their token can be changed to something valuable instead

Anyway OP already agreed to this, so I would like to know the details later when I got some more of this FLC
Melanie Ritz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:06:18 AM

Hi admins, how to place bets at Flip Star? It is not clear for me how to pick the numbers?

feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:31:42 PM

Hi admins, how to place bets at Flip Star? It is not clear for me how to pick the numbers?

~snip

as you can read in the picture that you need to play in trueflip to earn Flip points or you can buy tickets there
and maybe to pick the number is just like usual lottery they held before
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:25:09 AM

Hi there,

thanks
Probably you should pm the OP for this concern so that you can direct the issues you have been through while visiting the site. There are times like this and you will be directed on the possible solutions to your technical issues. But, remember when you how to gamble then do not forget to manage your time and financial resources. Just keep in your mind that gambling is just for fun and not the way to earn money though it is the secondary objectives why one likes to gamble.
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:09:42 AM

Good day!

Best Regards,
Polina Nikolaeva
BGaming team

It depends on the game provider. In this very case it's the other type of game, so the transparency check doesn't work the way it should.

Since you confirm it is not working the way it should, then it is an error, correct?

I hope they/you guys have it sorted out. 'twas fun trying your games.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:07:27 AM

Hey, so I was reading your terms and conditions and I was wondering what reasonable effort you took to stop people in banned countries from using and registering your site. Because I am in USA, and I had no problem registering with your site thur your regular sign up, and than with a USA based Facebook. It seems like you didn't make any reasonable effort because I didn't use a VPN or proxy or anything.

To me it seems you want USA players to deposit and than when they win big you block their withdrawal and then just cite your terms and conditions saying they shouldn't be playing anyway
TrueFlip.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 08:53:42 AM

Hey, so I was reading your terms and conditions and I was wondering what reasonable effort you took to stop people in banned countries from using and registering your site. Because I am in USA, and I had no problem registering with your site thur your regular sign up, and than with a USA based Facebook. It seems like you didn't make any reasonable effort because I didn't use a VPN or proxy or anything.

To me it seems you want USA players to deposit and than when they win big you block their withdrawal and then just cite your terms and conditions saying they shouldn't be playing anyway

Hello,
We never block any withdrawals due to player's location. It might be suspended for a check up if we suspect any kind of cheating such as multi-accounting.
All the rest information you can find in Terms and Conditions section.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: