Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple XRP has taken over Ethererum position on Coinmarketcap  (Read 436 times)
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:57:53 PM

actually what happens with ethereum so that it can be defeated by XRP. whereas most people when investing in an ICO use ETH or BTC. will this be the end of ETH.

Price manipulation is a biggest concern, the entire market is dropping off and struggling. XRP is proving that it is growing slowly and steadily, this is not the first time but it has a great future in upcoming days.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:31:10 PM

Do not panic. Ripple will not take 2nd place for a long time. ahead have ethereum is an update that everyone is looking forward to. As soon as it comes into force, Ripple will have to look at ethereum in the back, or bottom up.
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:32:43 PM

I think that in terms of investment, it is now most profitable to invest your money in ethereum because you can buy it at a very attractive price.

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:35:50 PM

And it is recovered again, as we all know ripple is a good coin if you only notice the monetary side of things, and as in any market there are many people who just want to maximize their profit to infinity, without care for philosophies or technology, so despite being a supposed centralized crypto is having so much success.

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:37:26 PM

actually what happens with ethereum so that it can be defeated by XRP. whereas most people when investing in an ICO use ETH or BTC. will this be the end of ETH.

Price manipulation is a biggest concern, the entire market is dropping off and struggling. XRP is proving that it is growing slowly and steadily, this is not the first time but it has a great future in upcoming days.

Maybe they have something different to offer in the community as compared to eth platform? Any reasons why? I'm not really familiar with ripple platform, I just know that they exist but not really dealing them first-hand.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:45:54 PM

With the current situation where every cryptocurrency is falling, Ripple overtaking Ethereum I think took a big blow on Ethereum. This would mean more trust on Ripple by investors.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:52:32 PM

Ripple platform has been on trials for some banking institutions that may have attract investors of the future of Ripple. Investors are really looking for significant features and updates that could bring sustainable growth in the investment. This overtaking is not that surprising especially now where the market is so down.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:44:08 AM

I still can not believe that ripple is in 2nd place.
But fortunately that can change again quickly.
Somehow i do not think the ripple can hold the place long.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:48:57 AM

ripple does look more potent than etherum. even many companies that support ripples can be pumped even higher.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:54:34 AM

that happens sometimes, but doesnt mean something serious, because one day Ripple takes over, next day Ethereum will recover positions.
Ripple is good for arbitrage and in bearish market the best opportunity

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:54:42 AM

The question is, does it deserve to be there? Most of the coins are held by the company. I think it's overvalued.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:56:44 AM

XRP has no function whatsoever. BTC or ETH are actual blockchains that can execute code (ETH more complicated code than BTC) but XRP is just electronic token issued by an company

It is like VISA. And because the company issued 100 000 000 000 of these tokens, the market cap is really high.

Everybody complains about Tether. Ripple is much worse because XRP is not backed by USD and a much higher supply!!!  Grin

Truth is the new hatespeech.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:57:31 AM

i think this only shows that ripple coin has also capability of being a good coin for investment. and also as day goes by the ripple coin has making its way to being popular to the crypto enthusiast and this will make the investors to buy ripple for future investments. great development so far for ripple coin. and i hope there are more altcoins can rise its name and be recognize.
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 01:06:31 AM

It's a good project, but I doubt it'll stay there. I think Ethereum has more of an ecosytem built around it, so I think it's more deserving of the #2 spot.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:09:26 AM

We've seen this before and as far as I know eth will remain next to btc as it's queen and xrp will remain inferior to them. Xrp won't hold much and eth will definitely take it's place back. Eth has more potential than xrp.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:23:58 AM

it seems like now the time of ethereum gold has declined,
but i think this is only temporary, ethereum will rise and will take back its seat as second place.

i believe it.  Smiley
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:38:26 AM

Too bad a centralized currency take over the second place on the top 100 decentralized crypto currencies. But I know it is not the first time and usually doesn't stay longer than few hours. But we need several days or weeks before claiming XRP take over ETH.

yes you are right, because like what happened when Ripple took Ethereum position, it didn't last long and only a few hours Ethereum was able to get rid of Ripple again, but I see now it looks like Ripple has taken Ethereum position with the longest time ever before happen or now is the time for Ripple replacing Ethereum forever without any resistance from Ethereum.

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 01:47:09 AM

I still don't think that xrp is more lucrative than eth.
What would make it lucrative? Just because it is #2 on coinmarketcap now?
Eth had, and still has way more mainstream support, a more robust ecosystem, and real world use cases than xrp.

The only reason why xrp made 2nd is because eth free falled along with btc.
And btc free falled along with the stock markets accross the world.
The reason why these coincide is because we now have a lot of stock market investors with btc and eth in their portfolios, not xrp.
On top of that, xrp isn't fungible and doesn't have that many trading pairs.

Oh, did I also mention that ripple is an evil corporate company?

cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:06:29 AM

Indeed ripple overcoming ethereum several times but it's just a while, after that Ethereum taking the place again without waiting for a long time.
So there will still a long way for ripple to fully overtaken ethereum.
vakaxacompany

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:09:18 AM

I think Ripple is the big competitor of ETH. And I hope Ripple can overtaken ETH fully
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: