Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:50:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading tension about Ethereum  (Read 685 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:49:08 PM

Ethereum will take its place back soon "if", I think it is in 3d place because of some delay in their roadmap , they have put off byzantium project and now they are paying it off, If they don't do anything about it , I don't think it can take its place back .
It somehow we accept that Ethereum isn't a very competitive for now and the its developers isn't helping. It would be back soon if they take actions on it seriously and have a long term marketing strategy that could help bring into a positive outlooks.
It happens that more investors have trust into XRP and placing their money on there.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:45:02 AM

Ethereum now down position number three coin of coinmarketcap. XRP now top two number currency. So what is your thinking about Ethereum trading? Now I am hopeless. Maximum time I trade by Etheum. So Now I am disappointed for downfall of ethereum

I think it's because of the recent development that Ripple is doing, the xRapid and xCurrent, but don't lose hope because Ethereum is also trying have it's better version (Link) and maybe that's the catalyst for eth to regain it's throne. Overall, market is on bad condition so maybe that's the result and with Ripples continues updates this bear market, maybe that's the reason it stays on the top two and might last longer if ethereum didn't have it's catalyst to go back up.
Cupomi

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:53:03 AM

Ethereum now down position number three coin of coinmarketcap. XRP now top two number currency. So what is your thinking about Ethereum trading? Now I am hopeless. Maximum time I trade by Etheum. So Now I am disappointed for downfall of ethereum

do not infest too much on one coin, because the fall of coins can cause us to be destroyed not left, apply in trading with the distribution system, which starts infesting not just one coin, because the fall of one coin is not necessarily the destruction of other coins, and infusing it without emotion fortunately, because the destruction of a person usually lies in the desire to win a lot, maybe infusing  bitcoin is still interesting even though we don't put all the money there.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:57:22 AM

This is not the first time that ethereum was overtake by ripplein terms of market capitalization will happen and it happened more than three time last year alone.  Ripple has a nice team more than ethereum and the way icos are failing actually affect ethereum price.  There is no need for ethereum if tokens or projects are scamming people and investors are no longer investing because of this.  
Currently ETH is down to third place, behind the XRP, ETH price drops sharply perhaps because of the influence of bitcoin  make the altcoins decrease as  well, I think after the bitcoin price increase  ETH also will back to its position because ETH is reliable currency and big , so do not worry, ETH will return
Bitcoin is heading towards $2500 or $3000 and ethereum might fall further to the level that I think is not favourable.  We just need to allow time to tell were we ethereum is heading toward.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:57:35 AM

Etherum is now a very volatile altcoin, bot advisable to trade with at the moment. Advisable if you are to trade,.trade with bitcoin pair it more stable
The thing here is that there is no coin on the market that is pretty much not subjected to huge volatility and this is one of the reasons why we always say as a trader, never joke with your stop loss as this is an integral part of every market decision.

As long as you want to trade, make sure you know what you are doing, otherwise, there is no way you will end up not making wrong decisions and for such people, they are always the target of the whales in most cases. If Ethereum price falls, see it as an avenue to be going in big for the long term when the market shows sign of recovery if you can at least not manage yourself when it comes to trading.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:25:31 AM

Etherum is now a very volatile altcoin, bot advisable to trade with at the moment. Advisable if you are to trade,.trade with bitcoin pair it more stable
All coins in the market are volatile and that starts simply from even the top of them all which is bitcoin. It is a decentralized space, unregulated market, and also new, which subjects it to a higher level of volatility. However, you only get tensed when you do not know that firsthand before entering the market, and you are letting your emotions take the best part of you. The whole market is falling, live with it, if you can trade, then do so, and if you cannot, just accumulate the dips or keep holding. Simple as ABC!
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:25:43 AM

Ethereum will take its place back soon "if", I think it is in 3d place because of some delay in their roadmap , they have put off byzantium project and now they are paying it off, If they don't do anything about it , I don't think it can take its place back .
It somehow we accept that Ethereum isn't a very competitive for now and the its developers isn't helping. It would be back soon if they take actions on it seriously and have a long term marketing strategy that could help bring into a positive outlooks.
It happens that more investors have trust into XRP and placing their money on there.

I dont think so that XRP can be compared to  Ethereum. Ethereum is a very big project and there are a lot of ICO which are running on ETH block chain. Altough due to extensive pumping  Ripple has managed to attain the No. 2 slot in coinmarketcap but this will not last for long. ETH will come back and retains its No. 2 position after bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AlutBitcoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:05:04 AM

No need to worry bro it is a temporary change in cryptocurrency ETH has decent potential and very promising coin in the coin market. It will get back again to its previous rank and hopefully, the market will dramatically change within a few days.
Actually ETH had been down for some time now and the depreciation in the value has been very intense as a result of which it is not so much easy to get recovered. So there is a tension in holding ETH because an investor needs return but ETH has been down for long.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:58:23 AM

ETH price keep falling and it's currently struggling in 140+$ level despite still many alt coins are using it's erc20 smart contract the threat from other coins like eos and neo who put up there own smart contract independently really affect eth price movement. Let's see how vitalik and company make things favorable again to eth in the long run.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

Oddly enough Ethereum goes to the bottom, all projects are trying to fix their profits. Vitalik Buterin needs to make some decision, otherwise Ethereum can finally lose its price!

Honestly, even a couple of months ago I was absolutely sure that Ethereum would rise close to the end of this autumn. What we see, does not make me happy. Hopefully, ETH will gain soon.
cuenzy

Activity: 532

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:52:04 PM

because many ICOs are cashing out right now to spend with their projects that is why ICOs should accept many currencies to prevent this from happening in the future to spread the fund and avoid dumping.
Leva777

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:03:52 PM

I think that XRP is top2 now, because it's manipulated currency. We can see it because this coin didn't react on the fall of bitcoin at 4600. Eth reacted as a normal cryptoassers. So I dont see any reasons for panic
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:58:35 PM

We all disappointed but what we can do about it, that's the important question you need to answer. Don't blame market or cry because is not helping but think with realistic will open our mindset this is too far to follow. I only said cut loss all and try new step out side crypto market.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:15:44 AM

Ethereum had problems with that also last year and I know that it will recover as much as what happened also on last years downtrend.
Like bitcoin, eth has also made good moments in history. It becomes the most famous altcoin in last year and this year too people are using it. It is cheaper than bitcoin and gives better profits than other altcoins.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:27:05 AM

Market should be fairly predictable but it is currently not at all. It is a hopeless situation.
You can still make good amount of money if you understand the market. Those profiting are very tiny which shouldn't be the case.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:02:52 AM

vitalic know about it. he can not buy his ethereum, even they have much. your disapointed and my too can not grow up ethereum price back into january 2018, even so many ICO scam use ethereum flatform and sell off them.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:30:30 AM

I was thinking ethereum was incredibly cheap during the 200 dollar times, I mean I knew bitcoin was at a good price and that was bottom and I failed because it dropped even further but it still makes sense a bit, because the miners sold their bitcoin and that dropped the price in bitcoin which caused all market to drop. However nothing happened to ethereum, there is no massive sell off, there is no trouble, there is no code error or double spend or something.

There is no ICO that stole all of our money. Ethereum literally is living the best time of its life with all the amazing stuff thats happening around it. When the price drops this much, I seriously think about selling everything I can to get more ethereum right away because it looks so so great at this price, I feel like we are missing out so much from not buying ethereum.
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:43:23 PM

This is a very difficult test for us as ethereum holders, besides the position of ethereum already shifted by ripple, this is also the lowest price point for ethereum this year, I even see the marketcap difference between number 2 and 3 starting to stay away.

heartofwind

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:53:30 PM

I think this is the general situation of the market. Keep up the good work and try to increase the amount of eth
harleymasters

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:27:47 PM

In my opinion, it is normal for ETH to go down to third place at this moment or the next. The world that ETH created is really the crypto world that I want. XRP can not do that for bitcoin and ETH!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: