Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:44:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever regret having gotten into Bitcoin?  (Read 1541 times)
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:38:33 AM

Regret? Only not this, because this is the best thing that has happened to me in recent years! Bitcoin has made it possible for many people to earn good money and fulfill their dreams! The only thing I regret is that I entered cryptocurrency only a year ago, and not before
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevinlhuxley

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

I don't regret it. Bitcoin is just another digital type of money, you're slowly learn and adjust yourself about it. The more you do research the more you know. Just like anything else. I don't wanna get rich quick so i slowly invest and learn about it day by day  Grin
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:57:19 AM

Regret? Only not this, because this is the best thing that has happened to me in recent years! Bitcoin has made it possible for many people to earn good money and fulfill their dreams! The only thing I regret is that I entered cryptocurrency only a year ago, and not before

Precisely, we should not regret of what had bitcoin got in the cryptocurrency, because the last few years bitcoin had been benefited with most people around and became the most viable fund. It may not good looking now, we have to be confident and optimism that it will recover easily for the great bull run by this year. And I am hoping for the fast progression and good outcome of bitcoin, in the mere time it will appear soon.
HayaH

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:21:49 AM

Interesting question, I know. For me personally the answer is no - I have not ever regretted having gotten into bitcoin, despite having spent hundreds and hundreds of hours researching the topic.  It's always been an interesting ride.

But I have a friend who got scammed and he regrets having had anything to do with crypto in the first place. It's pretty sad but there's nothing I can do about it. I even offered giving him half of the amount he lost from my own crypto stash (mind you I am not rich) but he's so scared that he's not interested any longer...

Only thing I regret is not getting involved with it earlier. As for your friend, there isn't much you can do right now except to explain to him that it's still relatively early in things and until some things are sorted it's unfortunately still possible to get scammed. Have him try again later on once things are more along the way and things are easier for newbies. Perhaps every now and then show him cool stuff that's being done with blockchain & crypto as a whole.
LostHeaven1986

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:50:58 AM

Well, you know, some scammers cleaned up my wallet once. And after it happened i've started regretting about everything, thought about coming out this all cryptocurrency shit.
However, i didn't stop. Just paid more attention to the security questions, for example, started using  bitcoin tumbler. Since then i'm doing well.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:21:32 PM

when someone gets too greedy, he/she forgets the natural rules of anything, same happened with your friend, he/she got into a scam - why blaming Bitcoin for it?
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

Interesting question, I know. For me personally the answer is no - I have not ever regretted having gotten into bitcoin, despite having spent hundreds and hundreds of hours researching the topic.  It's always been an interesting ride.

But I have a friend who got scammed and he regrets having had anything to do with crypto in the first place. It's pretty sad but there's nothing I can do about it. I even offered giving him half of the amount he lost from my own crypto stash (mind you I am not rich) but he's so scared that he's not interested any longer...

If guess your friend got scammed by investing through third party who offers high rate of returns by managing his crypto currency investment. First of all we must bear in mind that never entrust any investment to anyone manage your own investments to avoid scam. It is really regretful if he trusted third party investor. Good thing i had never done that I do analyze first before investing into something.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:03:01 PM

It is indeed a sad experienced for your friend. However I think bitcoin has nothing to do with that it is the person behind the investment that needs to be blame not entirely the bitcoin yet I really can't judge him because I don't know the whole story and what he feels. For me, as of now, I don't regret being involve in here although I spend a lot of time in here I still think that iy is good for me too and worth trying for.

Copod
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

crypto merchandise from www.RealCoinStore.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:04:15 PM

No, I think Bitcoin is the future how we transfer value. No need to regret. Only thing that some people can regret is buy-in tons of BTC when it was around $20k. Other than that, we all should be glad we have gotten into it.

buying all my crypto merchandise from www.realcoinstore.com - tshirt, hoodies, mugs, coins, pillows, tote bags and more 🌟 FREE SHIPPING 🌟 on all coins and keychains
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

My answer, of course I don't regret entering and joining bitcoin. Someone can regret joining Bitcoin, of course someone does not really understand what and how bitcoin works.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:20:22 PM

I do not regret gotten into bitcoin. I do not actually fear from its low price now because I have been watching the market since 2016.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

not at all because here I can also see and feel the impact of the increase and decrease in the price of daily necessities, besides that I can also measure future needs because this can be a very very useful investment and useful in the future.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

We must understand that Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency is based on the fundamental principle of decentralization and hence if someone is looking for the benefits of it then at the same time he must be ready to accept the set of responsibilities which comes with the package. It's the duty of the crypto holder to take care of his funds in the best possible way and holding funds online is classified as a risky decision. I have always followed the instructions given by senior members/experts as they have seen and experienced worst-case scenarios in this sphere. As far as my involvement is concerned, I am getting a high volume of knowledge and I never ever felt anything wrong with it, not even a regret.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:35:05 PM

No, because in a first place bitcoin is risk investment thing and so it's up to me to invest on what I can only afford to lose and bitcoin has nothing to do with people it's us who took the chance to decide whether we will invest or not people, I think your friend not foresee it well before he/she invest in bitcoin, but then no one is to blame, disappointment is real but  your friend still believe in bitcoin.. just keep on trying and do not give up...your time of profit will soon come too.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:37:13 PM

Yes i Regret,i Regret of entering later than what i supposed to be,because this crypto is introduced to me by a friend two years before I decided to enter,in which i come to regret because the value of bitcoin that time is only 3digits and i never thought it would go this far faster than anyone would think
RonF

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

HODL is the key to wealth

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

Nope.  I bought a hefty number of BC several years ago at $250+/- and then in August received a like amount of Bitcoin cash for free.  This spring I used this to buy a new house and barn, 40 acres of land, new tractor, nice wood stove, nice bed, furniture and taxes all in cash.  Still have more than half Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash left.

Let the price fall.  I will wait.  I will HODL.  No regrets here.

HODL is the key to wealth
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:56:04 PM

All you need to understand is that you lost nothing until you sell. If you don't panic sell, you'll be rewarded for your patience as Bitcoin will recover sooner or later.

Yes, things can become stressful, as crypto change a lot since end of 2017 but still, good coins (Bitcoin included) will recover sooner or later.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:03:44 PM

of course what happened this year made many of us depressed, especially over the decline for bitcoin in the past few days, and this greatly affected other altcoins. I once felt sorry for not selling it when bitcoin is still above 10k. but this is a risk so we know that and believe that the storm will pass

ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:04:40 PM

Never.  I love Bitcoin and all the cryptocurrencies so I still work on them and I even enjoy Trading
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

My only regret is that I got in very late.Even though I heard about it from the start, school, work and other stuff kept me away.When I was able return it already took of.Not important now.I still believe in bitcoin and some of the other cryptocurrency to become globaly accepted.
I won't sell.I am looking at this like an experiment.I will see how it turns out.
I won't sell and then regret it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: