Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever regret having gotten into Bitcoin?  (Read 1541 times)
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:05:36 PM

I always thank myself for having the BTC in my life.
Cryptocurrency change my life in many ways.
Even BITCOIN is dropping now, i dont ever regret that i joined the community.
THis is just preparing myself and future in this world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gfalcon

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

its brought me great good fortune, and also some problems ...

but, ive a lot to thank btc for, many times ive thought of getting out of it for good, and maybe one day i will, but it was never intended to be something any one person or thing can control, and yet dimwits out there keep trying to find ways to control it for themselves, human nature, eh
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

I have never regretted joining Bitcoin because I already risked entering Bitcoin and moreover people who invest in it are very much to get satisfactory results.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:12:22 PM

Interesting question, I know. For me personally the answer is no - I have not ever regretted having gotten into bitcoin, despite having spent hundreds and hundreds of hours researching the topic.  It's always been an interesting ride.

But I have a friend who got scammed and he regrets having had anything to do with crypto in the first place. It's pretty sad but there's nothing I can do about it. I even offered giving him half of the amount he lost from my own crypto stash (mind you I am not rich) but he's so scared that he's not interested any longer...

Your friend lost the sweet taste of crypto because of that bad moment he/she faced off, but there are times that we have to face failure to learn more in this field. Just dont lost hope because you like it at first place, so face the trials that crypto had.
trungquoc4622342

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:40:41 PM

At first I did not care about the crypto and did not want to learn about it but then a friend of mine pulled me in and now I am happy to know the market. It is always changing and making people think in terms of making decisions. I regret not finding out about Bitcoin sooner because maybe my life is different now.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
vesilucewa
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:49:28 PM

Never really regretted it.

I believe in the underlying technology so price drops don't matter to me.
Btclick

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:50:15 PM

I never did
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:53:16 PM

Personally, I also never regretted that I earn on crypto currencies. On the contrary, I am very pleased with this Smiley. Of course, people who have negative experiences in this topic may regret that they wanted to do this.
Crypto currency is a topic that is both attractive and dangerous at the same time. It’s difficult for an ordinary person who is not familiar with technology and security in the crypto world (in the beginning). This area is not regulated by anyone, so there are both great opportunities and great risks.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:53:43 PM

i never regret having in bitcoin.bitcoin brings a technology called blockchain and as usual bitcoin will rebound and privce dump no matter to me.i will hold and i will not regret bitcoin.

alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:33:49 PM

Interesting question, I know. For me personally the answer is no - I have not ever regretted having gotten into bitcoin, despite having spent hundreds and hundreds of hours researching the topic.  It's always been an interesting ride.

But I have a friend who got scammed and he regrets having had anything to do with crypto in the first place. It's pretty sad but there's nothing I can do about it. I even offered giving him half of the amount he lost from my own crypto stash (mind you I am not rich) but he's so scared that he's not interested any longer...

So often happens when a person succumbs to hype and does not understand the market. But I think that sooner or later, such people still return to risky investments. This is all because of greed.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:06:56 PM

I don't have any regret in getting into bitcoin. In fact, I am very thankful that i got into bitcoin. Because bitcoin give me the oppurtunity to earn money for my family.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:11:02 PM

Too bad to hear that. Though we didn't know the whole story how he got scammed, sure enough it's really a traumatic one. You really can't blame him. There's still so many opportunities out there that he can dive into as this is not meant to be for him. For me if I also experience the same I won't be like that and will really just enjoy and learn from it as there are alot of opportunities as well in crypto.

bitcoinMagduru

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:11:19 PM

there will be no bitcoin left to regret until the next year end.
it is literally going to zero freefall.
pavka

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:26:10 PM

Bitcoin has greatly expanded my capabilities, contributed to independence and improved my life in general, so I am grateful that I learned what cryptocurrency is. Even the fall of the market is not able to change my opinion for the worse.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:33:13 PM

No! it has never crossed my mind because i know the gains that bitcoin has given me over some few bucks of investment that i did in other cryptocurrencies by using bitcoin. Not even this huge dump in bitcoin prices can scare me from investing into bitcoin because i know that the cryptocurrency market will rise soon.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:30:18 PM

Regret? Only not this, because this is the best thing that has happened to me in recent years! Bitcoin has made it possible for many people to earn good money and fulfill their dreams! The only thing I regret is that I entered cryptocurrency only a year ago, and not before
That is a common regret but one that is very easy to solve by just remaining in the market, if you do that it will not be long before newbies are saying that they would have liked joining when you did, when that happens you will know that you have been in the market long enough to see good profits, just make sure your reason for being here is not only to get profits or it will be difficult to remain in the market.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:03:26 PM

Of course not. Bitcoin changed my life and bitcoin makes me debt free, so how can I regret from being here when in fact bitcoin is continously supporting me financially. Tha cryptomarket has already done good things not just for me but I think to the whole world who accepted bitcoin without any condition.

Even if you lose money here in cryptomarket, I know there are times that you make a lot of money especially when its bull run. Well, if you do trading without proper knowledge and you lose money I think its your fault because this market will not give you an easy money, everything here are comes from hard work, and a lot of patience.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:06:16 PM

In my first time introduced to Bitcoin I was really curious on what is all about until I read so many articles and topic about it that's when I started to join the hodlers. at this very moment i don't regret to join this industry because of bitcoin I able to bought some good things and I won't forget that felling holding a massive amount of money comes from nowhere.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:13:09 PM

I loved bitcoin and I will never regret from being here. Bitcoin gives me the opportunity to own good things and I know bitcoin will survive on this crisis I think, and that’s why I will continue to support bitcoin.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:23:41 PM

Ignorance is the root of getting scammed in the crypto ecosystem.  People just invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies because of false speculations relating to the profit avenue presented in crypto investment without them understanding the main idea behind the coin. IF you are more concern about the possible profit to make, you are likely going to regret joining the crypto space.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: