Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:16:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not give up, you can still make it  (Read 2886 times)
airdropcoin

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:29:18 AM

This is not necessarily the right way. Now the cryptocurrency market is very dangerous. In the future, Bitcoin may disappear. I am pessimistic. The spirit of not giving up is very good, but the fact will make you bankrupt. Now the cryptocurrency has no bottom, he Will continue to decline.

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:40:51 AM

One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.

yes I also experienced something like that. and just like you I will not give up on being a bounty hunter. because I have made the bounty hunter my main job. I also rely on gift tokens as capital to invest in bitcoin. currently there are too many ICO projects and most of the projects are also scams. but if we are more careful in choosing ICO there will still be a successful ICO even though the time of payment and coin exchange requires a long time. we only need patience to still benefit from the bounty.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

I take every day's bounty work seriously, but the bounty activity does not bring me more benefits. So far, more than 80% of the bounty activities I have participated in have disappeared!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:58:11 AM

Thanks for your kind encouragement whatever the condition is we should not give up at all if we quit at this time it will be betrayed to the crypto market. Crypto market gives us a lot so we should not leave the market at this poor time. In fact, we should not be worried because of the bear market will change very soon.
Jackzz

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:11:55 AM

thanks for your motivation ,it gives me a lot of confident. I know these crypto world is only for those who are "never give up" .
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:20:05 AM

I am a very patient bounty hunter, because I did not choose to leave such a bad market, I still insist on 4 hours of bounty working hours per day, but the market disappoints me because it is really bad!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:28:03 AM

Me im a full time bounty hunter + Airdrop so every new bounty i try to be one of them to participate and im always ready to accept if something went wrong in their project, I have already encounter bounties that will never pay you because they didnt make their target some of them they post it in this forum but its not official. Just never give up what you love to do Wink I'm sure later it will pay off Grin
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:29:02 AM

One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.
Thank you for the encouragement, time to time we need to learn to encourage one another on this forum because many are so frustrated right now because the bear has cost them more than they can afford.Believe you can still make it.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:32:38 AM

right. We should continue to work and hold the tokens we get paid for. When the market recovers, the price of the token will rise again. I hope that our market will soon return quickly and we will have high salaries.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:37:18 AM

We are not quit, just wait the right time to start again. That's why have alternative income is very important because this is the right step when all strategy fails or market have bad condition for all activity. People have different method and mindset, let's see which one is survive, copy them and trust in you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:57:56 AM

This is not necessarily the right way. Now the cryptocurrency market is very dangerous. In the future, Bitcoin may disappear. I am pessimistic. The spirit of not giving up is very good, but the fact will make you bankrupt. Now the cryptocurrency has no bottom, he Will continue to decline.
Since cryptocurrency was first known as an investment day, some people always say 'cryptocurrency is a dangerous place' or 'cryptocurrency is a risky place' and I see you using the word danger when prices decline then I'm sure you are someone who doesn't know about cryptocurrency. So, what you have said is that bitcoin will be destroyed and so on then it is your imagination.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:25:46 AM

the bounty could produce a great value. It's just that may be specialized for this year's bounty results will not be in accordance with what was estimated. Crypto crashed and also cause the ICO also come down in price when entering the market and compounded with the crypto also continue to fall.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:12:21 AM

It's hard not to get upset and leave everything as it is. It seems to me that the easiest solution is now to save for the future. All investments can help. I think this is the right decision
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

Funny seeing encourages from bounty hunters. I am bounty hunter as well,but I don't think it is a big honour to do this job. So just shut up and keep going.
Nobody need encourages, market is down and most of us quit
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:23:41 AM

yes it does. I think its a dream for us to be in this market for too long and it seems like a short time for us to be happy once in a while and jist keep hoping for the better of our market trading. Its just hard to keep going and it is keep on rolling and rolling with the lrices we have that is very low as for now.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:40:12 AM

You are optimistic and it pleases. Because every time you come across a fraudulent ICO, there is no desire to work.
Successv

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:44:27 AM

This is a very correct position.  I also try to stick to it, and I'm definitely not going to give up!
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:46:10 AM

I absolutely do not want to give up. I think that it is worth considering that cryptocurrencies are still the future, not the present. So the best option is to aim for results and prospects
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:50:30 AM

Sometimes performing tasks you get a small reward. For example, I participated in the bounty campaign WeMark for 16 weeks. As a result, the award 0.7 ETH. This is provided that I can sell these tokens at the price of ICO. Is this fair? But sometimes there are good companies with high rewards. But lately they have become less and less.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:55:35 AM

Life is full of ups and down. No one should expect that every moment will be sweet. Thank you for your word of encouragement. Many must have been discouraged on the way, but we just have to encourage ourselves because we are all in the boat facing the storm. And it takes the determined and patient to enjoy the sweetness of it. Very soon we hope to celebrate our patience.by God's grace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: